Loving the Drive

Old 06-22-2012, 02:41 PM
CDinSing will become famous soon enough
Loving the Drive

Picked the car up yesterday and even the predicted rain for today held off so I could drive it. Great handling for the back roads of Delaware county PA! It is so docile in traffic but handles better than any other Pcar I've owned when asked. I'm loving it! Solid, no rattles, and aside from some road construction dust, a great looking car. Can't wipe the smile off.

Attached Images   
Old 06-22-2012, 02:45 PM
Basic Sponsor
SuncoastRyan is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastRyan is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastRyan is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastRyan is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastRyan is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastRyan is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastRyan is a splendid one to behold
Congrats on the new ride! Great choice of color for the 991.

ryan@suncoastparts.com

Old 06-22-2012, 03:01 PM
7SPEED991 is on a distinguished road
Sport Techno Wheels look awesome! Nice Choice!

Old 06-22-2012, 03:24 PM
Palden will become famous soon enough
Awesome color choice!! . Nice PCCBs. What interior color is that? I went with Agate Grey/Pebble. Have fun with your new ride.

Old 06-22-2012, 03:29 PM
ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by CDinSing
Picked the car up yesterday and even the predicted rain for today held off so I could drive it. Great handling for the back roads of Delaware county PA! It is so docile in traffic but handles better than any other Pcar I've owned when asked. I'm loving it! Solid, no rattles, and aside from some road construction dust, a great looking car. Can't wipe the smile off.
Great looking car! I love the dual personality also!

ChuckJ

Old 06-23-2012, 02:18 AM
I went Black/Platinum Grey full leather and adaptive sport plus. They are comfortable and supportive seats and fit the dual nature of the car (it's a theme). I think the grey matches the wheels (really silver/polished) pretty well. The PCCBs stop great and offset the Blue. I love it!

Old 06-23-2012, 05:01 AM
tachyon is a name known to alltachyon is a name known to alltachyon is a name known to alltachyon is a name known to alltachyon is a name known to alltachyon is a name known to all
that yellow brake PCCB must be amazing

Old 06-23-2012, 06:04 AM
Originally Posted by 7SPEED991
Sport Techno Wheels look awesome! Nice Choice!
Thanks, I wasn't sure I would like them and pictures don't do them justice. They give the car a nice stance coupled with SPASM. They are bit retro, but so am I so that fits. Still trying to find the weight for them versus std wheels. Supposed to be lighter but by how much?

Last edited by CDinSing; 06-23-2012 at 06:46 AM.
Old 06-25-2012, 08:36 AM
Tires looked like my Turbo rears so looked closer and found they are 305 width not 295 like other wheel options. This is different than the configurator listing. That's a pleasant surprise for the Sport Techno wheels!

Old 06-25-2012, 08:51 AM
tachyon is a name known to alltachyon is a name known to alltachyon is a name known to alltachyon is a name known to alltachyon is a name known to alltachyon is a name known to all
Tires looked like my Turbo rears so looked closer and found they are 305 width not 295 like other wheel options. This is different than the configurator listing. That's a pleasant surprise for the Sport Techno wheels!
I wonder if the factory accidentally put the wrong size mine is on the boat so i don't know what size mine will be...

Old 06-25-2012, 05:32 PM
Originally Posted by tachyon
I wonder if the factory accidentally put the wrong size mine is on the boat so i don't know what size mine will be...
I am pretty sure the wider tires are fitted to only the Sport Techno wheels because they are a half inch wider wheel. Noticed the 305s are sold as part of the Sport Techno upgrade from Sun Coast, so I'm guessing it is a factory package. Was at the dealer today and all the cars there were 295 and std wheels. It's a theory...

Old 06-27-2012, 01:48 PM
Zlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant future
Great spec! Love the wheels!

Old 06-27-2012, 05:58 PM
Matt(inMA) has much to be proud ofMatt(inMA) has much to be proud ofMatt(inMA) has much to be proud ofMatt(inMA) has much to be proud ofMatt(inMA) has much to be proud ofMatt(inMA) has much to be proud ofMatt(inMA) has much to be proud ofMatt(inMA) has much to be proud ofMatt(inMA) has much to be proud of
Wicked nice! I just don't get tired of looking at the 991. Best of luck with it!

Matt

Old 06-27-2012, 07:29 PM
uhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant future
Stunning - absolutely beautiful, congrats! Love the rims and the yellow callipers.

Old 06-27-2012, 07:59 PM
rnl
rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !
Welcome to the neighborhood! Great to have another 991 in Chester County and it's a beauty!

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Loving the Drive