Sound Symposer on 991

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-22-2014, 07:38 PM
Sc00ter is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by hawc
Huh? You're saying Sport Mode kicks in temporarily without any warning when you floor the throttle in non-Sport (so-called ECO) mode? You're making stuff up. It most definitely does not.
Yes I am making everything up. I have time to waste.
Would you like me to teach you something else?
PASM. Reacts the same way. If you are in normal mode, and out of a sudden you floor it , or take a very tight curb at high speeds, or wtv the car will decide needs a sportier suspension, sport suspension will activate for a certain period of time. And go back to normal after you finish your moment of "crazyness". And you will never see any buttons turning red or wtv. Live and learn.

Old 12-22-2014, 07:58 PM
hawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Sc00ter
PASM reacts the same way. If you are in normal mode, and out of a sudden you floor it , or take a very tight curb at high speeds, or wtv the car will decide needs a sportier suspension, sport suspension will activate for a certain period of time. And go back to normal after you finish your moment of "crazyness". And you will never see any buttons turning red .
PASM yes, but Sport Mode doesn't turn on and off the same way.