TriState Area Meetup (NY/NJ/CT)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-05-2013, 10:29 AM
chuckbern will become famous soon enough
Al, sure. The PM is not working on my IPhone. Where are you coming from?

Old 04-05-2013, 10:43 AM
ale70 is a name known to allale70 is a name known to allale70 is a name known to allale70 is a name known to allale70 is a name known to allale70 is a name known to all
Wantagh

we'll set it up

Old 04-05-2013, 01:20 PM
chuckbern will become famous soon enough
Smile

Al, my post count is not high enough for PM. Use ChuckDBernstein@Gmail.com

Old 04-05-2013, 03:35 PM
Brooklyn991 is just really niceBrooklyn991 is just really niceBrooklyn991 is just really niceBrooklyn991 is just really niceBrooklyn991 is just really nice
Sounds perfect to me! See everyone at 9am at Pallisades Park. All are welcome. Every age and vintage! Brian, let's caravan up there from Brooklyn. Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Old 04-05-2013, 04:34 PM
brianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Brooklyn991
Sounds perfect to me! See everyone at 9am at Pallisades Park. All are welcome. Every age and vintage! Brian, let's caravan up there from Brooklyn. Looking forward to meeting everyone!
Let's definitely plan to head up together. I'm not certain whether I will be staying in Brooklyn or Manhattan that Friday night. Either way we can meet for the drive up (or most of it). I'll let you know where I will be once I have it figured out.

Old 04-05-2013, 08:53 PM
DBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ale70
Everything sounds good!

Darren, if you want we can meet earlier and have breakfast. I know I will drive there a lot earlier, to avoid traffic.

I think nobody has ANY problem with anybody showing up with a 997, or any other car at all.

We're there for fun.
Just checked the maps and it is a 2 hr drive up for me. Let me know what you were thinking in terms of breakfast time and place.

Old 04-05-2013, 09:58 PM
Size is on a distinguished road
Where on palisades, I'm in Nassau county and meet you guys there.

Old 04-06-2013, 06:32 AM
brianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Size
Here is the location.. it's right on the NY/NJ border (on the NJ side).

CLICK ME FOR A MAP

Old 04-08-2013, 04:47 AM
ale70 is a name known to allale70 is a name known to allale70 is a name known to allale70 is a name known to allale70 is a name known to allale70 is a name known to all
Size, do you want to meet up with Chuck and me?

Old 04-08-2013, 06:54 AM
Size is on a distinguished road
Thanks anyway, but would want to meet you there - BTW - I looked at the map link that someone gave me - I have no idea where that location really is. Do you have an address - or location on the pallisades Pkwy?

Old 04-08-2013, 07:13 AM
Michael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant future
Thanks anyway, but would want to meet you there - BTW - I looked at the map link that someone gave me - I have no idea where that location really is. Do you have an address - or location on the pallisades Pkwy?
I just passed by the location on Saturday. Really easy to find. From North or South on the Pallisades you will see blue signs that clearly show the state line look out. The sign indicates food, bathrooms, etc. It's just South of the NY border on the NJ side. It's really a can't miss.

If anyone is really concerned, I live right off exit one and can meet you.

Also see link:

http://www.njpalisades.org/directionsStateline.html

Old 04-08-2013, 01:20 PM
Darren, let's co-ordinate with Chuck about a breakfast location.

Maybe on Thursday, when we all have a clear idea of saturday and/or weather.

Thank you!

Old 04-08-2013, 05:59 PM
AG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ale70
Guys....

I have hope the temperature will rise above 49 degrees one day...

How about some thoughts about a 991 meetup?

I live in Long Island, so I am biased and there are some open spaces where the meetup can be fun....

Any idea is welcomed...

Let's make it happen!

Ale
I am going to try and make it as well. It will be like being a kid in an candy store!

Old 04-09-2013, 06:20 AM
SxxB will become famous soon enoughSxxB will become famous soon enough
Where in Brooklyn are you starting from?

Originally Posted by Brooklyn991

Old 04-09-2013, 06:40 AM
KonaKai has much to be proud ofKonaKai has much to be proud ofKonaKai has much to be proud ofKonaKai has much to be proud ofKonaKai has much to be proud ofKonaKai has much to be proud ofKonaKai has much to be proud ofKonaKai has much to be proud ofKonaKai has much to be proud ofKonaKai has much to be proud of
I'm gonna try to join as well - thanks for coordinating!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: TriState Area Meetup (NY/NJ/CT)