Pics of my new Agate Grey 911 c4s x51 aerokit

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-22-2013, 10:26 PM
Sunny_M3 will become famous soon enoughSunny_M3 will become famous soon enough
Amazing car! Looks awesome! However, I can't help but to think that at $175,000 a GT3 would have been a great option; you get all the speed plus the aggressive looks.

Old 10-22-2013, 10:26 PM
JoeInDallas will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by SM_ATL
Beautiful, congratulations! Tasteful combination.
It also looks like the options list did not scare you
Enjoy the car in good health!
Thank you! I read many many many of your posts. Always appreciate them.

Old 10-22-2013, 10:27 PM
Originally Posted by LPB987S
Gorgeous car Joe! I just love it! Drive it in good health.

My Agate grey with platinum wheels C2S just left the production line. Can't wait for it to get to the dealership.

Driving impressions so far ?
I have posted some of my impressions. Will post more tomorrow. Great choice on the Agate Grey/Black. You will love it. Looks even better in person.

Old 10-22-2013, 10:28 PM
lunarx is a splendid one to beholdlunarx is a splendid one to beholdlunarx is a splendid one to beholdlunarx is a splendid one to beholdlunarx is a splendid one to beholdlunarx is a splendid one to beholdlunarx is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by JoeInDallas
PS I saw a brand new Corvette parked in front of a restaurant tonight. It was much prettier in person than in photos. I however do not regret for a second, choosing the Porsche. I know the new Corvettes are supposed to be the best ever made. I can't imagine though for a second that they handle anything like my new Porsche.
I agree with that.
I bought mine just because I didnt want to end up with a Stingray.
Plus I appreciate the token back seats.

Last edited by lunarx; 10-22-2013 at 10:42 PM.
Old 10-22-2013, 10:52 PM
yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !
I really didn't want the turbo. If I decide I want one, I will buy one. I think the Turbo is awesome, but: I really don't want 4 wheel steering and I like the looks better of mine than the way the new turbo looks. New turbo looks like a regular carrera (no aerokit) unless it is going fast enough for its automatic spoilers to engage.

First I'd like to say congrats on a beautiful car . I recall the option list and it truly is the most well dressed normally aspirated 9914S that I have seen so far.

I would like to point at the comment on the 991 Turbo only to say that Techart will probably come up with several amazing aerokits . They are not cheap and very well made . Mine cost about 15K back in 07 and it was only a type 1 Turbo which is rather understated compared to the Gt street version . I selected mine over the OEM Porsche kit .

Also keep in mind that Champion made an incredible Werks1 carbon fifer aerokit and rear diffuser . My guess is they will also design a 991 turbo kit too .

In short .. the 991 Turbo isnt out and the tuners have not had a chance to display their work .. yet .

Old 10-23-2013, 12:36 AM
Yonkers will become famous soon enough
Man, that car sure is a beaut. I offered to pick it up for you and everything but you turned me down.

Old 10-23-2013, 03:07 AM
Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !
Congrats on that beautiful car!! Really looks awesome.

I admit that I'm usually not a fan of the Aero kit or whetever kind of spoiler on a C4S, but on your car it looks just perfect!
It looks agressive, but distinctive and without saying "look at me". Absolutely perfect!

Enjoy in good health

Suzy991 (iOS app)

Old 10-23-2013, 04:57 AM
Originally Posted by Suzy991
Congrats on that beautiful car!! Really looks awesome.

I admit that I'm usually not a fan of the Aero kit or whetever kind of spoiler on a C4S, but on your car it looks just perfect!
It looks agressive, but distinctive and without saying "look at me". Absolutely perfect!

Enjoy in good health

Suzy991 (iOS app)
Wow Suzy991! Thank you. I had went back and forth about ordering the Aero Kit. I can say that I am super happy that I got it.

Old 10-23-2013, 04:59 AM
Originally Posted by Yonkers
Man, that car sure is a beaut. I offered to pick it up for you and everything but you turned me down.
I am sure you could have gotten it here in record time

Old 10-23-2013, 05:02 AM
Originally Posted by yrralis1
First I'd like to say congrats on a beautiful car . I recall the option list and it truly is the most well dressed normally aspirated 9914S that I have seen so far.

I would like to point at the comment on the 991 Turbo only to say that Techart will probably come up with several amazing aerokits . They are not cheap and very well made . Mine cost about 15K back in 07 and it was only a type 1 Turbo which is rather understated compared to the Gt street version . I selected mine over the OEM Porsche kit .

Also keep in mind that Champion made an incredible Werks1 carbon fifer aerokit and rear diffuser . My guess is they will also design a 991 turbo kit too .

In short .. the 991 Turbo isnt out and the tuners have not had a chance to display their work .. yet .
Very good points. A turbo could be in my future. As of now though, I feel really great about what I have.

Old 10-23-2013, 05:42 AM
CarAholic will become famous soon enoughCarAholic will become famous soon enough
Gorgeous car, wish I had those platinum Carrera s wheels

Old 10-23-2013, 06:27 AM
HotHonda Is a GOD !HotHonda Is a GOD !HotHonda Is a GOD !HotHonda Is a GOD !HotHonda Is a GOD !HotHonda Is a GOD !HotHonda Is a GOD !HotHonda Is a GOD !HotHonda Is a GOD !HotHonda Is a GOD !HotHonda Is a GOD !
Joe....You set the bar w/your build....congratulations, very nice!

Old 10-23-2013, 08:20 AM
Here is a link to my build www.porsche-code.com/PEDXNGS2

Old 10-23-2013, 08:50 AM
GrayBlack will become famous soon enough
Yes That is why the calipers are yellow.
That's what I thought. How do you like them?

Old 10-23-2013, 08:55 AM
JamesKen is a glorious beacon of lightJamesKen is a glorious beacon of lightJamesKen is a glorious beacon of lightJamesKen is a glorious beacon of lightJamesKen is a glorious beacon of lightJamesKen is a glorious beacon of light
I have always been a black sports car fan but Agate with those wheels makes me second guess my choice.

When I read 175k I thought what kind of ridiculous options would you have to put in the car to get to that price. After looking at your build I don't think any of your options are ridiculous. Very, very nice car.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Pics of my new Agate Grey 911 c4s x51 aerokit