Pics of my new Agate Grey 911 c4s x51 aerokit

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-23-2013, 07:00 PM
ma991 has a spectacular aura aboutma991 has a spectacular aura aboutma991 has a spectacular aura about
Beautiful car by the way but I'm partial. No x51 or Carbon brakes for me.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	189
Size:	1.10 MB
ID:	293036  

Last edited by ma991; 10-23-2013 at 07:01 PM. Reason: Typo
Old 10-23-2013, 07:23 PM
JoeInDallas will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by ma991
Yours is beautiful too. I love the Ducktail.

Old 10-23-2013, 07:38 PM
ma991 has a spectacular aura aboutma991 has a spectacular aura aboutma991 has a spectacular aura about
Thanks. I have PDCC too, I have the shock button but it doesn't say PDCC on it. I didn't know that actually turned it off. I can't think of a reason to turn it off.

FYI, here's a couple of mods that I did to the exterior of my agate: painted tail pipes black with high heat paint, plasti dipped emblem, painted reflectors body color, painted windshield sprayers body color. Oh, and I had the entire car wrapped. I think the black look goes really well with agate.

Old 10-23-2013, 07:55 PM
Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by JamesKen
There re two companies that make these. One is Zunsport and they have not come out with one for the 991 because they are still looking for a loaner car to use. Rennline makes them but you have to remove the bumper and install them from behind.
Very interested in rennline. Pls share the part number or link if you can. Cheers!

Old 10-23-2013, 07:57 PM
Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !
Thanks. I have PDCC too, I have the shock button but it doesn't say PDCC on it. I didn't know that actually turned it off. I can't think of a reason to turn it off.

FYI, here's a couple of mods that I did to the exterior of my agate: painted tail pipes black with high heat paint, plasti dipped emblem, painted reflectors body color, painted windshield sprayers body color. Oh, and I had the entire car wrapped. I think the black look goes really well with agate.
It's tightens up the suspension for track and also gets activated along with sport+.

Old 10-23-2013, 07:58 PM
Another magnificent iteration...I actually luv this particular angle and the combo...wow..another stunner!

Old 10-23-2013, 08:00 PM
Originally Posted by Fester
Another magnificent iteration...I actually luv this particular angle and the combo...wow..another stunner!
Thanks. I think you have quite the stunner as well.

Old 10-23-2013, 08:02 PM
Originally Posted by JoeInDallas
Thanks Fester!! You have one of the truly great builds! How are you liking the wheel spacers? I may need to add that.

Also, did you go for the LoJack option? I think I may do that after I get back from my road trip.
Hey Joe....you're very welcome and thanks

The spacers look and work great especially IMO it helps with the stance of the car especially with the wide body. Highly recommended.

I did research LoJack but decided against it for now... May get it later! Let me know what you do.

Old 10-23-2013, 08:26 PM
PT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond repute
Sweet. Probably won't see a similar one any time soon.

Old 10-23-2013, 09:40 PM
JamesKen is a glorious beacon of lightJamesKen is a glorious beacon of lightJamesKen is a glorious beacon of lightJamesKen is a glorious beacon of lightJamesKen is a glorious beacon of lightJamesKen is a glorious beacon of light
Some of us have bought a metal screen and made our own. Look at the dyi section, sm_atl posted directions along with a template. I did it, easy install and you don't have to take the bumper off. Pretty cheap too.
Thanks, I have seen this but with out the aero front I don't see how you could install them with out removing the bumper.

Old 10-23-2013, 09:43 PM
JamesKen is a glorious beacon of lightJamesKen is a glorious beacon of lightJamesKen is a glorious beacon of lightJamesKen is a glorious beacon of lightJamesKen is a glorious beacon of lightJamesKen is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Fester
Very interested in rennline. Pls share the part number or link if you can. Cheers!
Pick the one that suits your cars options regarding parking sensors. I don't have them yet but plan to.

http://www.rennline.com/Bumper-Parts...products/1018/
The one thing that concerns me is it appears from pictures that the placement of the parking sensor varies by model year. I would want to confirm what I was ordering matched my car.

Old 10-23-2013, 09:45 PM
Thanks, I have seen this but with out the aero front I don't see how you could install them with out removing the bumper.
Fair enough, I have the aero front.

Old 10-23-2013, 10:12 PM
Pick the one that suits your cars options regarding parking sensors. I don't have them yet but plan to.

http://www.rennline.com/Bumper-Parts...products/1018/
The one thing that concerns me is it appears from pictures that the placement of the parking sensor varies by model year. I would want to confirm what I was ordering matched my car.

Jamesken, thanks for the link. I will plan on getting one of these soon.

Old 10-23-2013, 11:17 PM
1BlinkGone is a name known to all1BlinkGone is a name known to all1BlinkGone is a name known to all1BlinkGone is a name known to all1BlinkGone is a name known to all1BlinkGone is a name known to all
Very nice... Agate Grey is a subtly rich color. The 991 to my eyes seems to wear it far better than the Panamera, IMHO.

It's funny- first perception when schlepping on the options can be a shock; but after reasoning what this car is, why not? My builds for a C4S that I'm choosing between are nearly the same price. IMHO, the X51 pkg is a MUST, as are the PCCB's. Heck yeah that's a chunk of cash, but it's a Porsche, not a Chevrolet.

Way to go. Nice, very nice car!

Old 10-24-2013, 08:22 AM
Originally Posted by 1BlinkGone
Very nice... Agate Grey is a subtly rich color. The 991 to my eyes seems to wear it far better than the Panamera, IMHO.

It's funny- first perception when schlepping on the options can be a shock; but after reasoning what this car is, why not? My builds for a C4S that I'm choosing between are nearly the same price. IMHO, the X51 pkg is a MUST, as are the PCCB's. Heck yeah that's a chunk of cash, but it's a Porsche, not a Chevrolet.

Way to go. Nice, very nice car!
Thank 1BlinkGone,
I think the best options I chose are X51, PCCB's, and PDCC. The cars real magic is in how it goes, stops, and corners.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Pics of my new Agate Grey 911 c4s x51 aerokit