993 Turbo This community is about the last air cooled twin turbocharged Porsche 911. Model year 1996 - 1997. Also inclusive in this forum is talk on the final 182 Porsche 911 Turbos built in 1997 known as the Turbo S.

a few mods and few pics.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-04-2010, 04:21 PM
dfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud of
a few mods and few pics.

got the car 4 months back and have done only a few mods but intend to primarily keep it stock. what i've done so far:

1. fabspeed muffler bypass ceramic coated satin black
2. pss10's
3. forgeline competition wheels with brushed nickel outers and titanium fasteners with mps2's
4. remove rock guards and tint.

what's remaining is gert's front protection bar and umw's 996 turbo check valves. then i think im done. loooooove loooooooove the way the car drives. im not sure how i feel about the wheels. they're subdued --- but they're going to have to do for now.

Last edited by dfwerdoc; 08-04-2010 at 04:47 PM.
Old 08-04-2010, 10:39 PM
speednme is a glorious beacon of lightspeednme is a glorious beacon of lightspeednme is a glorious beacon of lightspeednme is a glorious beacon of lightspeednme is a glorious beacon of light
looks good

Old 08-05-2010, 12:22 AM
MkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud of
wow....she look hott..

Old 08-05-2010, 07:20 AM
TorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud of
gorgeous! love the wheels. suggest you swap in some clear turn signals

Old 08-05-2010, 10:19 AM
matt85 is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Looks good, I really like the wheels

Old 08-24-2010, 11:07 AM
aircooled is on a distinguished road
Liken it

Cool machine doc,

Wheels look great with black.

Still love your ex-cab!!

Old 08-24-2010, 11:09 AM
slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !
i think it looks excellent as is, but agree that clear corners would add just that much more...

Old 08-24-2010, 11:39 AM
dfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by aircooled
Cool machine doc,

Wheels look great with black.

Still love your ex-cab!!

Thanks Jim. Somehow still driving that cab at 5k rpm was more fun than than driving the 993tt. The tt is exquisite machine but with the added weight you cant throw it into the corners the same.

Originally Posted by slavik
i think it looks excellent as is, but agree that clear corners would add just that much more...
I'm definitely doing the clear corners next

Old 08-24-2010, 04:48 PM
Former Vendor
ModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to behold
Very nice 993TT!

It's very clean!

Old 08-28-2010, 02:56 PM
badsupra101 is on a distinguished road
im loving it

Old 09-08-2010, 04:58 PM
can't wait to put these on ..... volvo 451 paint code. what do you guys think?

Old 09-09-2010, 06:38 AM
Former Vendor
Chris@Fabspeed is on a distinguished road
Very nice

Old 09-09-2010, 08:23 AM
aircooled is on a distinguished road
new wheels

Doc,

good color combination reminds me of the original BBS wheels, always my fav....

Old 09-09-2010, 05:28 PM
Former Vendor
ModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to behold
Nice choice! Which wheel setup is that?

Old 09-11-2010, 06:29 PM
Originally Posted by ModBargains II
Nice choice! Which wheel setup is that?
come on eddie you're a wheel guy --- you should know this wheel being on a porsche site. i want you to guess

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: a few mods and few pics.