996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Happy Holidays from SharkWerks

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-19-2007, 11:02 AM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Talking Happy Holidays from SharkWerks

Hey folks, I just wanted to once again thank all of you for your support over the past 2.5 years. It's been a tremendous ride and I've thoroughly enjoyed working, meeting, posting, moderating and trying to help and so forth. There really is no better Porsche community out there. We finished this year by letting loose a couple of 997TT EVT700s which I'll have more on later (pix/description). EVO and GIAC really got this kit dialed in nicely so kudos to them. Suffice it to say those of you coming in with your current Stage IV 997TT's for the EVT700 treatment in the new year have a lot to look forward to! The spool up is something else...

James and I are going to take a much-needed holiday and will be gone from Thursday December 20th and returning on January 4th 2008 and hence we'll be "closed" for that period. Please be safe, enjoy some family time and have a great Xmas, Qwanza, New Year and the rest!

I'll still be available and checking Email etc.... so if you need anything or have questions just Email me to alex@sharkwerks.com

Once again thanks for flying with us and be safe fellas (and a few girls). I'm going to be enjoying some quality time with my "family"

Last edited by sharkster; 12-19-2007 at 11:07 AM.
Old 12-19-2007, 11:16 AM
OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !
Happy Holidays to you Alex! Thanks for all the help you've been over the past year plus!

Thanks for those pics, the RS and 996 look incredible.... I almost called you last week when I was in Pleasonton along 880. I saw an orange RS with a "868" decal kit and an Asian dude driving it. You know the owner? First one I've seen on the road. Damn I love the looks of those cars!

Old 12-19-2007, 11:24 AM
carendt242 is a jewel in the roughcarendt242 is a jewel in the roughcarendt242 is a jewel in the roughcarendt242 is a jewel in the rough
how about a 15% discount on clutches to celebrate the Holidays!?!?

- chuck

Old 12-19-2007, 11:24 AM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
hey jamie same to you bro.. same to you! Next time just come by The RS' really are a lot of fun. Nowhere near enough power for the likes of you but certainly good for "nabbing groceries"... You still _need_ one. I still think for your needs anything with a 6 and a TT is better than a 7 and a TT in it...

Old 12-19-2007, 11:26 AM
Originally Posted by carendt242
how about a 15% discount on clutches to celebrate the Holidays!?!?

- chuck
LOL why not for you I'll see what I can do, we could certainly do that on the GT2 conversion kit... You actually did well in terms of the mileage so you deserve a reward

Old 12-19-2007, 11:29 AM
CarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by OhioGT2
Happy Holidays to you Alex! Thanks for all the help you've been over the past year plus!

Thanks for those pics, the RS and 996 look incredible.... I almost called you last week when I was in Pleasonton along 880. I saw an orange RS with a "868" decal kit and an Asian dude driving it. You know the owner? First one I've seen on the road. Damn I love the looks of those cars!
868? Pretty sure that's "Mooty" here on 6speed.

Old 12-19-2007, 11:39 AM
Originally Posted by CarNerd
868? Pretty sure that's "Mooty" here on 6speed.
He drives that thing? That's right it IS him... He was probably on his way to Thunderhill...

Old 12-19-2007, 11:56 AM
LABrit is a glorious beacon of lightLABrit is a glorious beacon of lightLABrit is a glorious beacon of lightLABrit is a glorious beacon of lightLABrit is a glorious beacon of light
Hey Alex,

Merry Xmas to you too mate!

Not sure if the person i spoke to when i called left a message for you the other day, give me a bell when you get a moment.

Josh.

Old 12-19-2007, 11:58 AM
Originally Posted by LABrit
Hey Alex,

Merry Xmas to you too mate!

Not sure if the person i spoke to when i called left a message for you the other day, give me a bell when you get a moment.

Josh.
Hey Josh, I think that was James? I'm going through the messages and didn't see anything. Mind if you PM me your number and I'll give you a buzz?

Old 12-19-2007, 01:26 PM
OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by sharkster
He drives that thing? That's right it IS him... He was probably on his way to Thunderhill...
Ok, cool. IIFC, he had a Recaro seat in it too.

I tried to get him to race me in my hot rental Grand Am, but he just stared at me

Old 12-19-2007, 01:55 PM
TunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of light
Happy holidays Alex and James!

We'll see you guys in January for my apptmnt

Old 12-19-2007, 04:13 PM
RiA
RiA Is a GOD !RiA Is a GOD !RiA Is a GOD !RiA Is a GOD !RiA Is a GOD !RiA Is a GOD !RiA Is a GOD !RiA Is a GOD !RiA Is a GOD !RiA Is a GOD !RiA Is a GOD !
Happy Holidays Guys!

I should make another visit early in the next year - I'm like a kid in a candy store when in your shop

Enjoy and be safe!

Rich

Old 12-19-2007, 05:14 PM
russbert is on a distinguished road
Alex & James,

MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR in 2008!

Thanks for all of the questions you have answered and the ones I have yet to ask!

Old 12-19-2007, 05:28 PM
fdb996c2 will become famous soon enoughfdb996c2 will become famous soon enough
Merry Christmas to you and James, and to your families. You guys are the best. Cheers.

Old 12-19-2007, 05:37 PM
Banned
Dan@EVO will become famous soon enough
Happy holidays guys! I'll talk to you in 08

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Happy Holidays from SharkWerks