996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Who on this forum has BBS LM's on 996 tt ot 996 gt2 ?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-31-2009, 04:57 PM
Jorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant future
Who on this forum has BBS LM's on 996 tt ot 996 gt2 ?

Really would like to see some pics.

George

Old 07-31-2009, 05:19 PM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
Here are my LM's from my white 996 C2.

Old 07-31-2009, 07:36 PM
Jorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant future
Appreciate the photo there.
Where can i order these beautiful wheels for my Gt2 ?

Old 07-31-2009, 07:41 PM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
Got them for you in 19x8.5 and 19x11 - http://www.vividracing.com/catalog/b...5762_5768.html

PM me your contact details and we can talk price Monday. Have a good weekend.

Old 07-31-2009, 10:29 PM
Basic Sponsor
PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !
George,

I had them on my tt. Here are the pics

I was running a 15mm spacer in the rear (fyi)

Edwin

Old 08-02-2009, 03:25 PM
hey edwin,

Good to hear from you bud.
You said you had them, what wheels do you have on the car now ?

Old 08-02-2009, 03:26 PM
Originally Posted by vividracing
Got them for you in 19x8.5 and 19x11 - http://www.vividracing.com/catalog/b...5762_5768.html

PM me your contact details and we can talk price Monday. Have a good weekend.
Oh nice. What do they weigh in those sizes and what are the offsets.

thanks in advance.

Old 08-02-2009, 07:00 PM
Basic Sponsor
PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Jorgeassoc
hey edwin,

Good to hear from you bud.
You said you had them, what wheels do you have on the car now ?
hey george,

hope you're well I sold them and went with 360forged mesh8s

edwin

Old 08-06-2009, 08:19 AM
Originally Posted by PrecisionPorsch
hey george,

hope you're well I sold them and went with 360forged mesh8s

edwin
Good choice! So with everything going on, you still went with 360's. Did you order them from 360, and how long was the process ?

Old 08-06-2009, 08:22 AM
Basic Sponsor
Good choice! So with everything going on, you still went with 360's. Did you order them from 360, and how long was the process ?
George,

Yeah, I ordered from 360. It took about 13 weeks but was initially told 4-6 weeks. I posted up my experience here

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...xperience.html

Edwin

Old 08-06-2009, 08:52 AM
Originally Posted by PrecisionPorsch
George,

Yeah, I ordered from 360. It took about 13 weeks but was initially told 4-6 weeks. I posted up my experience here

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...xperience.html

Edwin
Nice, i'll read up on it.
So, what was the reason why you sold the LM's ...was it because its kinda weighed down ? I heard they were more.
Not sure if you recall my M3, i had the Volk TA's and then switched to the LM's. Felt heavier but still i think LM's are very nice wheels.
So, how do you like the 360s compared to your LM's ? Or is it in the link you provided and i should read it first..

Old 08-06-2009, 09:02 AM
Neil A has much to be proud ofNeil A has much to be proud ofNeil A has much to be proud ofNeil A has much to be proud ofNeil A has much to be proud ofNeil A has much to be proud ofNeil A has much to be proud ofNeil A has much to be proud of
Here is my tt since the pics i have now fitted 15mm rear and 7mm front spacers.

Old 08-06-2009, 09:05 AM
Basic Sponsor
Nice, i'll read up on it.
So, what was the reason why you sold the LM's ...was it because its kinda weighed down ? I heard they were more.
Not sure if you recall my M3, i had the Volk TA's and then switched to the LM's. Felt heavier but still i think LM's are very nice wheels.
So, how do you like the 360s compared to your LM's ? Or is it in the link you provided and i should read it first..
George,

I have always loved the LMs and yes, I remember your car very well. In fact, Jerry had lm's on his tiag m3 too In terms of weight, I don't really weigh the wheels b/c I'm more for looks than go . The ONLY reason why I sold the LM's is b/c I wanted a bigger lip in the back. I really like the 360's as I feel they give the car a great look but I do miss the LM's sometimes when I look back at my old pics. You can't go wrong with LMs

Btw, please tell Jerry I said Hi.

Originally Posted by Neil A
Here is my tt since the pics i have now fitted 15mm rear and 7mm front spacers.

Neil, VERY nice!

Edwin

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.