996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Techuipment Rollbar...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-03-2014, 08:22 AM
Banned
Prototech is a splendid one to beholdPrototech is a splendid one to beholdPrototech is a splendid one to beholdPrototech is a splendid one to beholdPrototech is a splendid one to beholdPrototech is a splendid one to beholdPrototech is a splendid one to beholdPrototech is a splendid one to behold
Techuipment Rollbar...

I am in need of the tequipment roller bar hardware and front bushings , does anyone know where I might be able to locate these pieces ?

Old 02-03-2014, 10:50 AM
Former Vendor
SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !
Try Daniel at Speed Gallery. He took his out...Good luck

Old 02-03-2014, 10:55 AM
pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Prototech
I am in need of the tequipment roller bar hardware and front bushings , does anyone know where I might be able to locate these pieces ?
You can get all the pieces front any Porsche dealer. The parts are all in PET.

Old 02-03-2014, 11:39 AM
Banned
Prototech is a splendid one to beholdPrototech is a splendid one to beholdPrototech is a splendid one to beholdPrototech is a splendid one to beholdPrototech is a splendid one to beholdPrototech is a splendid one to beholdPrototech is a splendid one to beholdPrototech is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by pwdrhound
You can get all the pieces front any Porsche dealer. The parts are all in PET.

I spoke to champion who is 5 mins. From where my shop is located and they cannot find anything .

Old 02-03-2014, 11:40 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by Sam@ByDesign
Try Daniel at Speed Gallery. He took his out...Good luck
. How do I find this guy ?

Old 02-03-2014, 12:28 PM
pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Prototech

I spoke to champion who is 5 mins. From where my shop is located and they cannot find anything .
The Champion guy might not know how to look it up then. The front bushings (996.580.983.00) are available. 4 are in the Atlanta warehouse and 2 in Ontario. You can get the bolts at any ACE hardware store. They are 7/16-20. Get 10.8 grade. They are the only non-metric bolts on the car.

Here is the page from PET:

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	12292931786_90a41f0b6f_c.jpg
Views:	236
Size:	232.5 KB
ID:	328755  

Last edited by pwdrhound; 02-03-2014 at 01:01 PM.
Old 02-03-2014, 12:29 PM
Former Vendor
SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !
Yeah I think it's discontinued.

818-766-2321

Old 02-03-2014, 01:37 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by pwdrhound
The Champion guy doesn't know how to do his job then or he's just too lazy to look it up. The front bushings (996.580.983.00) are available. 4 are in the Atlanta warehouse and 2 in Ontario. You can get the bolts at any ACE hardware store. They are 7/16-20. Get 10.8 grade. They are the only non-metric bolts on the car. Here is the page from PET:

Haha excellent thank you so much ! Got everything ordered .

Old 02-03-2014, 01:37 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by Sam@ByDesign
Yeah I think it's discontinued. 818-766-2321
I called but he had sold the set a while ago , thank you so much for the help though !

Old 02-03-2014, 10:06 PM
Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !
Fabricate it.

Old 02-04-2014, 12:31 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by Tim941NYC
Fabricate it.
. I would have had machined some bushings out of some stock but I have my fabricator busy on another project . In the meantime , they have been ordered !