996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

OT - Hey Guys, Stopped by Shelton Ferrari today and snapped some pics

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-05-2003, 02:44 PM
Shawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond repute
Talking OT - Hey Guys, Stopped by Shelton Ferrari today and snapped some pics

They have some nice toys in the Showroom. 2 Enzo's, A Stratadale, F40 and alot of 360 Spyders, Coupes and 355's!

I always miss out on seeing the Mclaren F1 they keep there, But I will keep trying to get some pics, I have never seen one in person

Anyhow Enjoy!

Old 08-05-2003, 02:47 PM
Shawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond repute
Kind of funny, I wanted to price a Challenge Grill for the rear,
Sheltons price $3000.00

Gert's price at Carnewal $900.00

As they say, It pay's to shop around!

Old 08-05-2003, 02:53 PM
Sloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud of
Originally posted by Jeru
Kind of funny, I wanted to price a Challenge Grill for the rear,
Sheltons price $3000.00

Gert's price at Carnewal $900.00

As they say, It pay's to shop around!
It certainly does pay to shop around, especialy when it comes to prices from Shelton. They do the same with their Porsche dealership here in Naples.

Aerokit chin spoiler...
Shelton ~$130
Suncoast ~$90

Old 08-05-2003, 02:54 PM
Andrew708
funny..i did the same thing last year..went to shelton because i have a customer that buys from there and the prices are very over priced!!!!!!!!!!!jeru...try ferrarichat there might be someone selling a challange grill.i got mine from someone who had it for 1 week,and wanted to sell it....look around!!!!!!

Old 08-05-2003, 03:08 PM
Yeah, good idea!

I have to get one to help disapate some of the heat. When I park the car in the Garage after use,,, it's like a sauna in there!

Not to mention this 90+ degree heat everyday here in Florida.

Old 08-05-2003, 03:10 PM
DJ
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Jeru I had the same problem with my 355 - challenge grill made it much better

Old 08-05-2003, 03:15 PM
JASCLASS will become famous soon enoughJASCLASS will become famous soon enough
Jeru nice pics, those Enzos are so wild looking, how was the Stradale?

Old 08-05-2003, 05:24 PM
The Stratadale is amazing!

Very impressive, Has more agressive front ant rear styling than your typical 360. The interior is like a completely different car!

There are lots of parts I would like to ravage from that bin!

Old 08-05-2003, 05:54 PM
JASCLASS will become famous soon enoughJASCLASS will become famous soon enough
Jeru nice I just havent seen one in person yet, lots of 360s around but no Stradale yet.

Old 08-05-2003, 06:09 PM
AMG-ETR
I know where I am going tomorrow....
I saw the Grey Mclaren that was there, it was nice, and as cool as the Mclaren is, it just looks dated. I am deff. going tom. I have seen 2 enzo's in person, both red, I would like to see a yellow one, and I wanna see that Stratadale. Looks like its gunna be a little 15 min trip south hehe.
Evan

Old 08-05-2003, 07:48 PM
EM 996 GTS is on a distinguished road
Are the Enzos for sale? or just sittin' at the dealer?

Thanks for the pic.

Old 08-05-2003, 07:53 PM
Unhappy Both are sold

One belons to Shelton, I think the yellow one.
The other is a customers car.

Old 08-05-2003, 08:01 PM
EM 996 GTS is on a distinguished road
Re: Both are sold

stupid question to ask at the first place huh?!

still very intrested if I could get a hold of 1.

Old 08-06-2003, 08:53 AM
teflon has a brilliant futureteflon has a brilliant futureteflon has a brilliant futureteflon has a brilliant futureteflon has a brilliant futureteflon has a brilliant futureteflon has a brilliant futureteflon has a brilliant futureteflon has a brilliant futureteflon has a brilliant futureteflon has a brilliant future
Re: Both are sold

The yellow Enzo belongs to a customer according to the posts on ferrarichat.

Greg A

Last edited by teflon; 08-06-2003 at 08:56 AM.