997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Yet ANOTHER domination for GTR...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-26-2008, 05:35 PM
Banned
240ka is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by airflite1
Considering that it's about all you've done if anybody disagrees with you, it just goes to show you dont get it, and honestly I don't think you ever will.

ive thrown out personal attacks? haha really

maybe you should go back and read my post to make sure you are right about that claim.

Old 03-26-2008, 05:36 PM
Administrator
Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by GotBoost?
Good. Now that we know you have not ever been on a track, nor own a car worth being tracked, STFU already. All your posts here have been based on what you read. You are what we call a magazine racing fanboi. I would love to see you in a GTR and meet me on a track in my tt and we'll see which car can do what. Until then ,go troll somewhere else.
This is a personal attack. If you have a problem with a members posts you an report it. We don't need you to moderate here.

This is a free warning. Thanks.

Old 03-26-2008, 05:38 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by atomic80
I'd say watch it buddy. You don't want to get yourself banned.

as i said, if i get banned. B/c im NOT personally attacking anyone, so be it.

but if that is the case. its obvious how the good ole boy network operates. its ok for posters that have been here for a bit to attack personally but ban the users who arent attacking.

thats cool.

Old 03-26-2008, 06:23 PM
airflite1 has a brilliant futureairflite1 has a brilliant futureairflite1 has a brilliant futureairflite1 has a brilliant futureairflite1 has a brilliant futureairflite1 has a brilliant futureairflite1 has a brilliant futureairflite1 has a brilliant futureairflite1 has a brilliant futureairflite1 has a brilliant futureairflite1 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by 240ka
thats the snob side i dont understand. Plenty of people with plenty money buy jap cars or anything else. this is how i will never become no matter how much money i make

im sorry you are so narrow minded to think that the more money you spend the better
One personal attack. Do you want me to link you to all your other statments.

Old 03-26-2008, 06:34 PM
Banned

i can look back at all o fmy post. if you want to say, me calling heavy thick and in denial. ok i have personal attacks under my belt.

but they arent anywhere close to the caliber of yours. ATTEMPTING to belittle and degrade someone

Old 03-26-2008, 06:41 PM
Banned

and that post wasnt a personal attack. it was a general statement having to deal with the snob mentatily or attitude.

i didnt direct it at anyone. but if someone feels it was directed at them. i cant help that. it was a generalization.

Old 03-26-2008, 06:50 PM
airflite1 has a brilliant futureairflite1 has a brilliant futureairflite1 has a brilliant futureairflite1 has a brilliant futureairflite1 has a brilliant futureairflite1 has a brilliant futureairflite1 has a brilliant futureairflite1 has a brilliant futureairflite1 has a brilliant futureairflite1 has a brilliant futureairflite1 has a brilliant future
haha hater man. the only way the GT-R could be an imitation 911 is if Nissan copied from the 911 and the gt-r would be rear engine if that was the case.

Nissan didnt need to copy porsche in anyway to out do it.

So the GT-R is far from an imitation. but if that makes you feel better at the end of the day. say what you need to. hey, as i said to heavy. if you want to believe the sky is blue go ahead. but everyone disagrees with you.

as quote. "the GT-R is the best 911 ever"

#2 how many do you want me to list before you get it? And the fact you constantly call anyone that defends their purchase of a porsche without first saying how great the theGT-R is a snob isn't a personal attack?

Old 03-26-2008, 06:54 PM
Banned
haha hater man. the only way the GT-R could be an imitation 911 is if Nissan copied from the 911 and the gt-r would be rear engine if that was the case.

Nissan didnt need to copy porsche in anyway to out do it.

So the GT-R is far from an imitation. but if that makes you feel better at the end of the day. say what you need to. hey, as i said to heavy. if you want to believe the sky is blue go ahead. but everyone disagrees with you.

as quote. "the GT-R is the best 911 ever"
#2 how many do you want me to list before you get it? And the fact you constantly call anyone that defends their purchase of a porsche without first saying how great the theGT-R is a snob isn't a personal attack?

wheres the personal attack airflite? and once again you need to put it in the context of how i said it.

i said anyone that resorts to saying "its just a nissan" after the excuses have run out.

reverting back to the badges after not being able to prove how the 911 turbo performs better than the GT-R is being a snob-but that wasnt directed at everyone b/c not everyone does that. its only a select number of people that have

so where is the perssonal attack? i ask again

im done with this petty behavior. just drop it and move on

Last edited by 240ka; 03-26-2008 at 07:04 PM.
Old 03-26-2008, 07:06 PM
02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute
240ka, airlflite 1 and anyone else that is gonna be arguing about something else other than the gtr porsche stuff take your problems.. dramas to pm.. one more from both of you or anyone else gets a temporary time out..

a

Old 03-26-2008, 07:23 PM
ALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to behold
YEAH WHAT HE SAID ^

240ka please take this GT-R and Porsche Debate to another forum. It get's very tiresome to uncheck autosubscribe to threads that I post one or two comments in and get 100 messages in my emails that I have to delete because this thread continues on and on. call me lazy.

You obviously have made your point well known and it has been taken. Accepted is another matter all together. Please let us in on your forums that you subscribe to and see if we post Porsche cars rules or beats your car that the forum doesn't swing BIAS towards the cars on the other forums represent. You have posted this on a Porsche BIAS forum in the 997TT threads. If you wanted to keep the debate alive please post in the OTHER CARS thread and keep this one to the 997TT people who own, drive and mod their 997's.

You obviously have a lot of time on your hands so make use of it and perhaps create your own forum so that you can continue to debate between whatever cars you decide to post and moderate how you want to moderate. Leave this 997TT thread for rest of us "snobs", "elitists", "P-car fan boys" and "wanna be ROCK stars".

I have been nothing but civil and actually think it is funny at times but you are trying the nerves of some of the people on here and they take this forum more seriously than you do and they are REAL enthusiasts perhaps with a P-Car bias.

Last edited by ALPINE_997; 03-26-2008 at 07:26 PM.
Old 03-26-2008, 07:31 PM
RiceEater is infamous around these parts
^^^ I agree wholeheartedly with you Alpine.

240ka, your personal attacks (listed below) are getting tiresome, and you should post elsewhere. That way, I can take you off my ignore list (which is still bothersome because I see your quoted comments anyway).

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...2&postcount=62

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...6&postcount=50

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...2&postcount=85

Old 03-26-2008, 07:32 PM
Originally Posted by ALPINE_997
YEAH WHAT HE SAID ^

240ka please take this GT-R and Porsche Debate to another forum. It get's very tiresome to uncheck autosubscribe to threads that I post one or two comments in and get 100 messages in my emails that I have to delete because this thread continues on and on. call me lazy.

You obviously have made your point well known and it has been taken. Accepted is another matter all together. Please let us in on your forums that you subscribe to and see if we post Porsche cars rules or beats your car that the forum doesn't swing BIAS towards the cars on the other forums represent. You have posted this on a Porsche BIAS forum in the 997TT threads. If you wanted to keep the debate alive please post in the OTHER CARS thread and keep this one to the 997TT people who own, drive and mod their 997's.

You obviously have a lot of time on your hands so make use of it and perhaps create your own forum so that you can continue to debate between whatever cars you decide to post and moderate how you want to moderate. Leave this 997TT thread for rest of us "snobs", "elitists", "P-car fan boys" and "wanna be ROCK stars".

I have been nothing but civil and actually think it is funny at times but you are trying the nerves of some of the people on here and they take this forum more seriously than you do and they are REAL enthusiasts perhaps with a P-Car bias.
Thank You.

Old 03-26-2008, 07:47 PM
heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by 240ka
and that post wasnt a personal attack. it was a general statement having to deal with the snob mentatily or attitude.

i didnt direct it at anyone. but if someone feels it was directed at them. i cant help that. it was a generalization.

HAHAHA snob mentality. Boy I swear, your comprehension skills are lacking.

And maybe your reasoning too, tell us about the Ferrari again.

Old 03-26-2008, 07:51 PM
heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by RiceEater
^^^ I agree wholeheartedly with you Alpine.

240ka, your personal attacks (listed below) are getting tiresome, and you should post elsewhere. That way, I can take you off my ignore list (which is still bothersome because I see your quoted comments anyway).

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...2&postcount=62

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...6&postcount=50

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...2&postcount=85

Owned x 3

Does anyone have an owned counter in here?

Old 03-26-2008, 08:00 PM
racerjsz is a splendid one to beholdracerjsz is a splendid one to beholdracerjsz is a splendid one to beholdracerjsz is a splendid one to beholdracerjsz is a splendid one to beholdracerjsz is a splendid one to beholdracerjsz is a splendid one to beholdracerjsz is a splendid one to behold
I'm a fan of Nissan - a 76 280z was my first car, HOWEVER, those cars will never hold up to years of tracking, autocrossing and racing the way a Porsche can.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Yet ANOTHER domination for GTR...