997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Mods From BBI Autosport Coming Along - PICS!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-02-2008, 03:05 PM
Barrister is a splendid one to beholdBarrister is a splendid one to beholdBarrister is a splendid one to beholdBarrister is a splendid one to beholdBarrister is a splendid one to beholdBarrister is a splendid one to behold
Mods From BBI Autosport Coming Along - PICS!

Well, my 997TT is currently being modded at BBI Autosport in Huntington Beach, CA. As I have said in other threads, I am getting:

1. Custom exhaust
2. Underdrive pulley
3. Dynamic ECU
4. IPD Plenum
5. HRE P43s in 20"

I have been very impressed with BBI. They are absolute perfectionists. I couldn't have asked for more. I can't wait to get my car back and feel the difference. Should be by the middle of this week. I will post some Dyno results once I get them.

Here are some shots of their work. It is absolutely fantastic. Video and audio clips coming soon.

Underdrive Pulley - note the difference in size between the bbi model and the stock pulley. WOW!

IPD Plenum installed

Exhaust

Last edited by Barrister; 06-02-2008 at 03:07 PM.
Old 06-02-2008, 03:16 PM
gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !
very excited to hear an exhaust sound clip of that beast.

Last edited by gmoney; 06-02-2008 at 03:53 PM.
Old 06-02-2008, 03:32 PM
ALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to behold
Looks great! I am sure you are excited to have it back on the streets. Not so sure of your neighbors though with the new sound

Exhaust looks nice.

Old 06-02-2008, 03:34 PM
Barrister is a splendid one to beholdBarrister is a splendid one to beholdBarrister is a splendid one to beholdBarrister is a splendid one to beholdBarrister is a splendid one to beholdBarrister is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by ALPINE_997
Looks great! I am sure you are excited to have it back on the streets. Not so sure of your neighbors though with the new sound

Exhaust looks nice.
Disturbed neighbors = maximum mod success!

Old 06-02-2008, 03:36 PM
N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !
This will be nice to hear another exhaust. Pulley along with the other mods on the dyno will be intresting!

Old 06-02-2008, 03:43 PM
gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !
is that a BBI center cap?

Old 06-02-2008, 03:46 PM
Originally Posted by gmoney
is that a BBI center cap?

Yes it is. HRE made the wheel as a BBI Signature series P43. It looks nice and goes with the theme.

Old 06-02-2008, 03:51 PM
I dig it. Load up a closeup when you can!

Old 06-02-2008, 03:55 PM
just noticed the staggered tip design too (so it looks in the pics anyways) which I like.

Old 06-02-2008, 04:08 PM
You are correct. The tips themselves will be ceramic powder-coated black. It should look incredible.

Old 06-02-2008, 04:19 PM
Gary in BR is on a distinguished road
I cant wait to see a dyno on these mods,
what sort of gain are you expecting?

Old 06-02-2008, 06:16 PM
Originally Posted by Gary in BR
I cant wait to see a dyno on these mods,
what sort of gain are you expecting?
Conservatively, they are expecting 50 hp and 75 tq. We will see on Wednesday at the Dyno.

Old 06-02-2008, 08:56 PM
GEE-BEE is a glorious beacon of lightGEE-BEE is a glorious beacon of lightGEE-BEE is a glorious beacon of lightGEE-BEE is a glorious beacon of lightGEE-BEE is a glorious beacon of lightGEE-BEE is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs up Ipd

Who madethe silicone duct on the Intake ?

Was it supplied with the IPD?

Cheers !

Old 06-02-2008, 08:57 PM
Originally Posted by GEE-BEE
Who madethe silicone duct on the Intake ?

Was it supplied with the IPD?

Cheers !
No. That silicon reducer is custom made by BBI.

Old 06-02-2008, 09:03 PM
GEE-BEE is a glorious beacon of lightGEE-BEE is a glorious beacon of lightGEE-BEE is a glorious beacon of lightGEE-BEE is a glorious beacon of lightGEE-BEE is a glorious beacon of lightGEE-BEE is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs up Coating

Specailizedcoatings in H.B . did all of my ceramic coating , great work

Iam going to have them do my Faspeed muffler bypass and tip's also

This system is a crossover like the MBRP system from Canada

The duct looks great , I know the mfg's and they can be made in red, black , blue or custom color's

Looking Good !

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Mods From BBI Autosport Coming Along - PICS!