997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Let the moding begin....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-06-2010, 06:09 PM
bijan will become famous soon enoughbijan will become famous soon enough
Let the moding begin....

After a five year absence, I feel great being back amongst the real drivers! Many know cars well, and many others know how to drive them. I know of no others but Porsche owners who know their cars and know exactly how to get the most of them.
Here's the machine I intend to get to know really well in the coming weeks!
black on black 2009 6spd w/HRE p43s
got most of must have goodies like GT2 seats, sport chorono, etc...
A couple of mini teaser mods like smoked rear lights and clear lenses. Real mods being discussed with Champion Motorsports gurus...

Attached Images    
Old 03-06-2010, 07:50 PM
evoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to behold
Sinister! I have a warm place in my heart for Black Turbo's. Good luck and congratulations. Gave you rep for a hot ride and lets see that interior!!

Old 03-06-2010, 08:02 PM
Originally Posted by evoviiiyou
Sinister! I have a warm place in my heart for Black Turbo's. Good luck and congratulations. Gave you rep for a hot ride and lets see that interior!!
Thanks for the rep...here's a pic of cabin. Sorry for poor quality. Darn Iphone..

Attached Images  
Old 03-06-2010, 08:12 PM
evoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by bijan
Thanks for the rep...here's a pic of cabin. Sorry for poor quality. Darn Iphone..
Perfect! Damn, I love those seats and the belts look great with the calipers. Very nice

Old 03-06-2010, 08:48 PM
yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !
very nice gr8 job !

Old 03-06-2010, 08:49 PM
TT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant future
I used to live in Aventura, congrats on the TT!

Old 03-06-2010, 09:32 PM
DJ23 is a jewel in the roughDJ23 is a jewel in the roughDJ23 is a jewel in the rough
Great looking car. As you can see I love black turbos as well. Good luck.

Jay

Old 03-06-2010, 10:18 PM
nyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud of
+3 on the black Turbos.....your car looks amazing, love the wheels and the seats, Congrats.

Old 03-07-2010, 12:12 AM
sid350 Is a GOD !sid350 Is a GOD !sid350 Is a GOD !sid350 Is a GOD !sid350 Is a GOD !sid350 Is a GOD !sid350 Is a GOD !sid350 Is a GOD !sid350 Is a GOD !sid350 Is a GOD !sid350 Is a GOD !
Thats loooking real good...

Old 03-07-2010, 10:46 AM
Originally Posted by TT Gasman
I used to live in Aventura, congrats on the TT!
thanks! you can never have enough turbos in a 3 mile radius so bring her down next time you visit..

Old 03-07-2010, 10:49 AM
Originally Posted by DJ23
Great looking car. As you can see I love black turbos as well. Good luck.

Jay
I was so close on getting a pdk but backed off last minute.....i hear its a blast.

Old 03-07-2010, 12:14 PM
thealexman is a name known to allthealexman is a name known to allthealexman is a name known to allthealexman is a name known to allthealexman is a name known to allthealexman is a name known to all
Awesome car! Love the GT2 seats for so many reasons...drive it in good health.

-Alex

Old 03-07-2010, 05:58 PM
Former Vendor
Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !
Beautiful ride! One of my favorite colors. Pictures just don't do it justice!

Stop by the shop sometime, I'd love to check it out!

Old 03-09-2010, 04:19 PM
HiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond repute
Hope to see you around town!

Old 03-09-2010, 04:38 PM
N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !
Nicely done!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Let the moding begin....