997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

My 2010 Turbo PDK with factory Aero

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-04-2010, 05:37 PM
evoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to behold
some more. I will also have a complete new thread when I take delivery of this new/older beast and only 4900 miles on her!

Attached Images      

Last edited by evoviiiyou; 06-04-2010 at 05:41 PM.
Old 06-04-2010, 05:42 PM
evoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to behold
Mods will be all red tails, clear bra, and Passport hardwire and thats it. I promise LOL

Last edited by evoviiiyou; 06-04-2010 at 05:59 PM.
Old 06-04-2010, 05:58 PM
See last post on page 7 for my explanation of going from a 997.2 Turbo back to a 997.1 Turbo. Cheers

Old 06-04-2010, 07:11 PM
CTT-QTR is a glorious beacon of lightCTT-QTR is a glorious beacon of lightCTT-QTR is a glorious beacon of lightCTT-QTR is a glorious beacon of lightCTT-QTR is a glorious beacon of lightCTT-QTR is a glorious beacon of light
You traded your new 977.2 PDK for the 07 sledge ? nice ! hehe

Enjoy her !!

Old 06-04-2010, 10:39 PM
k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by evoviiiyou
So after a couple of months with this latest Gen PDK, ..... ..... Remedy, ..... ..... I am now the proud owner of a 2007 Black on Black 997.1 Turbo with a Switzer R911 package (Sledgehammer 2?).

Les! Why not just wait a bit until PDK issues are overcome and mod the living daylights out of her?

Oh well, what counts more than anything else is that you're happy with the exchange.

Enjoy in the best of health.

Originally Posted by evoviiiyou
Mods will be all red tails, clear bra, and Passport hardwire and thats it. I promise LOL
PS: You also should think of changing those wheel bro...

Old 06-05-2010, 12:04 AM
VBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud of
Well I made it home, finally! Ended up taking about 9 hours to go 560 miles. A few annoying traffic areas/accidents, some rain, and also a cop pulled me over just because my temp tag was not in the system (like 2 hours after I got it, duh!). He was really annoying, asking me all sorts of questions like, "Why did you buy a car from Ohio?", and "Arent there perfectly good dealerships in Tennesse?" He didnt even offer an appology for wasting my time for no reason. Very welcoming state troopers you have there in Ohio.

The car was great, it handled everything on the trip flawlessly. The pdk transmission lived up to the hype, 90% as smooth as an auto and definitely faster (and more efficient) at shifting than anything else, period. The car just loses zero boost or acceleration between the lightning fast shifts. I have to say the car looks better in person than it does in pictures, including the white wheels, but especially the red interior. The Aero kit also really sets it apart. On the few stops I made along the way it generated more attention than I expected. I really like the touch screen Nav screen and the new paddle shifters. I showed it to a friend on the way back (at night), and believe it or not, he pointed out those new lights you had changed out and told me about!

It was great meeting you Les, and it was also good to see David again. Both of you are stand up guys, and a lot of fun to talk cars with. The burger and marshmellow shake was REALLY good, thanks again for picking that place. I hope to see you guys down here this summer. Cant wait for you to be zooming around in your new ride as soon as you get it set up the way you want.

Aaron

Old 06-05-2010, 08:09 AM
Former Vendor
Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !
Congrats, once again, Les!

Seems like every time I turn around you are working a deal for something bigger and better...

Now the cammed and sprayed vettes will have something to worry about other than the flashing great looks of the .2 PDK!

Old 06-05-2010, 11:36 PM
ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !
Les, I guess you just couldn't live with a slower car, no matter how good everything is about it.

It's the old Switzer saying. once you have a Sledgehammer, a ball peen won't do...or something like that.

Old 06-06-2010, 07:24 AM
GEE-BEE is a glorious beacon of lightGEE-BEE is a glorious beacon of lightGEE-BEE is a glorious beacon of lightGEE-BEE is a glorious beacon of lightGEE-BEE is a glorious beacon of lightGEE-BEE is a glorious beacon of light
Rear logo in red would be a nice finish.....

Love the wheel's,but white is a *****...

There never clean....

GB

Old 06-06-2010, 11:43 AM
advantyper is a splendid one to beholdadvantyper is a splendid one to beholdadvantyper is a splendid one to beholdadvantyper is a splendid one to beholdadvantyper is a splendid one to beholdadvantyper is a splendid one to beholdadvantyper is a splendid one to behold
Nicely Spec out! Love the color combo

Old 06-07-2010, 04:19 PM
Serpentene has a brilliant futureSerpentene has a brilliant futureSerpentene has a brilliant futureSerpentene has a brilliant futureSerpentene has a brilliant futureSerpentene has a brilliant futureSerpentene has a brilliant futureSerpentene has a brilliant futureSerpentene has a brilliant futureSerpentene has a brilliant futureSerpentene has a brilliant future
I like the trade .. shows you take for granted what you have and miss it when you don't lol...

I will be buried in my 997.1 ...

Old 06-07-2010, 05:20 PM
Cbad308 has a spectacular aura aboutCbad308 has a spectacular aura about
absolutely stunning carriage!!!

Matter of fact I am using one of your photos as wallpaper on my iphone!!!

~A

Old 06-07-2010, 07:55 PM
90sundevil has much to be proud of90sundevil has much to be proud of90sundevil has much to be proud of90sundevil has much to be proud of90sundevil has much to be proud of90sundevil has much to be proud of90sundevil has much to be proud of90sundevil has much to be proud of90sundevil has much to be proud of
Beautiful car but I cannot bring myself to buying a tip.

Old 06-08-2010, 07:13 AM
Originally Posted by Neil Switzer
Congrats, once again, Les!

Seems like every time I turn around you are working a deal for something bigger and better...

Now the cammed and sprayed vettes will have something to worry about other than the flashing great looks of the .2 PDK!
Thats right bro! Its going to be great to have my six speed back with that SPI LWFW setup! I cannot wait.

Originally Posted by ruf_turbo
Les, I guess you just couldn't live with a slower car, no matter how good everything is about it.

It's the old Switzer saying. once you have a Sledgehammer, a ball peen won't do...or something like that.
So true. I have learned a life lesson here because of this. I will always keep a 700 plus WHP Pcar in my stable at all times.

Originally Posted by GEE-BEE
Rear logo in red would be a nice finish.....

Love the wheel's,but white is a *****...

There never clean....

GB
Thanks and that is why I am so happy with the PCCB's on the 2007 Black on Black I just bought.

Old 06-08-2010, 07:17 AM
Originally Posted by advantyper
Nicely Spec out! Love the color combo
Thanks. I am happy and I love black. If you are referring the white PDK, Im sure Aaron will enjoy her!

Originally Posted by Serpentene
I like the trade .. shows you take for granted what you have and miss it when you don't lol...

I will be buried in my 997.1 ...
I will as well and nicely stated. I love this one! My best yet.

Originally Posted by Cbad308
absolutely stunning carriage!!!

Matter of fact I am using one of your photos as wallpaper on my iphone!!!

~A
Cool! I will have better pics of the SPI 911 Black .1 up soon

Originally Posted by 90sundevil
Beautiful car but I cannot bring myself to buying a tip.
Neither could I thats why I got the PDK, and now back to the 6 speed.