997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

europipe best place to order!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-21-2011, 07:44 AM
maxnorm is on a distinguished road
europipe best place to order!!

Need to order a europipe for my 997.2 tt (really need some sound)
where would be the best place to order...
i leave in quebec canada
and since our dollar is strong i think is the good time to go ahead and order it
thanks for your help

Old 04-21-2011, 07:45 AM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
I beleive you can order EP from Alex at Sharkwerks or Kevin at ImolaMS

Old 04-21-2011, 07:49 AM
TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !
E mail Stef directly.

Old 04-21-2011, 10:43 AM
jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by TT Surgeon
E mail Stef directly.
+1 - I've done 3 direct transactions with Stef at Europipe - never any issues. I'm sure if you go through a distributor there will be some mark-up. I think Stef prices in both US$'s and Euro's.

Old 04-21-2011, 12:49 PM
xseal is a name known to allxseal is a name known to allxseal is a name known to allxseal is a name known to allxseal is a name known to allxseal is a name known to all
Unless you're close to a shop that is going to do the instal (SW, TPC), probably best to order directly and have it shipped wherever its going to be installed.

Old 04-21-2011, 01:15 PM
Former Vendor
stef@europipe Is a GOD !stef@europipe Is a GOD !stef@europipe Is a GOD !stef@europipe Is a GOD !stef@europipe Is a GOD !stef@europipe Is a GOD !stef@europipe Is a GOD !stef@europipe Is a GOD !stef@europipe Is a GOD !stef@europipe Is a GOD !stef@europipe Is a GOD !
Feel free to contact me at stef@europipe.be for more info about who / where / when / CAD etc.

Old 04-21-2011, 02:46 PM
gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !
I always say buy from the guy who is going to install it - if they are not a dealer then go direct to the source.

It may cost you a wee bit more but if a problem exists its much easier dealing with the installed and seller being the same.

Old 04-21-2011, 03:03 PM
imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by gmoney
I always say buy from the guy who is going to install it - if they are not a dealer then go direct to the source.

It may cost you a wee bit more but if a problem exists its much easier dealing with the installed and seller being the same.
Exactly. Eliminates the he said, she said.

Old 04-21-2011, 10:12 PM
airmitch is a name known to allairmitch is a name known to allairmitch is a name known to allairmitch is a name known to allairmitch is a name known to allairmitch is a name known to all
I ordered directly from Europipe. Stef was a pleasure to deal with. This is a quality product, you won't have any issues with the exhaust.

With the help of Stef's expert instruction, I was able to install it myself in about 7 hours. My son helped me with the bumper r&r, the only part that took 2 people.