997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Porsche 997 Turbo Body Kits (wicked motor works)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-10-2014, 07:47 AM
AdamStl is on a distinguished road
Porsche 997 Turbo Body Kits (wicked motor works)

Has anyone purchased anything from wicked? Body kits etc?

Where can I buy GT2 or TechArt style wing/engine lid for 997 turbo? Also I would pick up good side skirts and bumpers.

Thanks

Old 07-10-2014, 08:32 AM
pureporsche Is a GOD !pureporsche Is a GOD !pureporsche Is a GOD !pureporsche Is a GOD !pureporsche Is a GOD !pureporsche Is a GOD !pureporsche Is a GOD !pureporsche Is a GOD !pureporsche Is a GOD !pureporsche Is a GOD !pureporsche Is a GOD !
I'm looking for the same - GT2 RS wing, as close to OEM as possible.
This is the best I could find. From what they say it's a direct mold off the original and it comes in carbon / reinforced fiber.

http://www.nrauto.com/productsdetail...i=Nw==&mn=OTk3

Maybe we should approach them together and get a discount

Old 07-10-2014, 08:43 AM
White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !
Old 07-10-2014, 08:47 AM
yvr
yvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud of
Old 07-10-2014, 11:26 AM
Basic Sponsor
PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by AdamStl
Has anyone purchased anything from wicked? Body kits etc?

Where can I buy GT2 or TechArt style wing/engine lid for 997 turbo? Also I would pick up good side skirts and bumpers.

Thanks
Adam,

Let me know how we can help. We've been sponsors on 6speed for a while now with a ton of happy customers.

Edwin

Old 07-10-2014, 11:31 AM
Greasy is on a distinguished road
I bought the GT2 wing and side skirts (all fiberglass) from Precision Porsche in Torrance CA. Will post some pics when they're installed.

Did some search and PP got a lot of good reviews in terms of price, quality, and fitment.

Called them up and got better pricing than what's listed on their site. The parts arrived promptly and unscathed.

Old 07-10-2014, 11:48 AM
Basic Sponsor
PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Greasy
I bought the GT2 wing and side skirts (all fiberglass) from Precision Porsche in Torrance CA. Will post some pics when they're installed.

Did some search and PP got a lot of good reviews in terms of price, quality, and fitment.

Called them up and got better pricing than what's listed on their site. The parts arrived promptly and unscathed.
Awesome to hear! Hope to see pics soon!

Edwin

Old 07-10-2014, 11:01 PM
Redwine702 has a reputation beyond reputeRedwine702 has a reputation beyond reputeRedwine702 has a reputation beyond reputeRedwine702 has a reputation beyond reputeRedwine702 has a reputation beyond reputeRedwine702 has a reputation beyond reputeRedwine702 has a reputation beyond reputeRedwine702 has a reputation beyond reputeRedwine702 has a reputation beyond reputeRedwine702 has a reputation beyond reputeRedwine702 has a reputation beyond repute
Edwin can help you out I have Precision Porsche on my car and I'm very happy with fitment and service stay away from that wicked **** as I've read nothing but negative experience with it

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image-583580300.jpg
Views:	175
Size:	523.0 KB
ID:	395924   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3651148361.jpg
Views:	182
Size:	352.1 KB
ID:	395925  
Old 07-10-2014, 11:42 PM
pureporsche Is a GOD !pureporsche Is a GOD !pureporsche Is a GOD !pureporsche Is a GOD !pureporsche Is a GOD !pureporsche Is a GOD !pureporsche Is a GOD !pureporsche Is a GOD !pureporsche Is a GOD !pureporsche Is a GOD !pureporsche Is a GOD !
Doesn't look like Precision Porsche carries GT2 RS Style rear wing
...thoughts Edwin?

Old 07-04-2015, 12:35 PM
porsches4me is on a distinguished road
Thumbs down Wicked Motor Works, The WORST Works!!!!!!!!!!

Wicked Motor Works, The WORST Works!!!!!!!!!! The worst experience, the worst service, the worst quality, and the worst job, completion I have ever experienced in my life. These guys know nothing about Porsche's, its a miracle they are in business. Do yourself a huge favor, RUN!!!! Save your time, and your money, and your frustration, and Google another Porsche place. You will thank me later, and if you don't you will find out the hard way, don't be a fool like I was. Wal Mart knows more about Porsches than this place, and they would do better work! I have to get the work all redone with someone who knows at least 1% about Porsches, like a place in Torrance, CA, or Vista, CA, or Fremont, CA or any Wal Mart. GOOGLE ANOTHER PORSCHE PLACE, unless you want to ruin your car, and I don't think you want to ruin your Porsche like these guys did to mine!!!!!!!!!

Old 07-04-2015, 01:04 PM
Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !
/\ so you're a satisfied customer??

Old 07-04-2015, 03:40 PM
Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !
PP Quality

Originally Posted by Kricci
/\ so you're a satisfied customer??

LOL,LOL,LOL!!!!!

But on a real, that is a bad testimony!

I have the PP body kit (PP Techart front lip & rear valence, PP spoiler and PP side skirts) being completed by next week and can't wait to see it completed & do a thread on it! I have nothing but praise from their great customer service, after service, on time ETA's (which seams to be a falling attribute of more and more companies no matter what the brand they service), quick shipping and great build/fitment quality! The body shop installing the kit and paint job on my car deals with many high end cars (I witness two cars that was 1 of 80 in the world and another 1 of 6 in the world as my car was there, many lambos, countless 911's, Bentleys etc) and installing high end body kits. When I asked them about the fit and finish of the said brands compared to PP they said, "ALL kit's no matter what the name brand or the price has some work to make it fit perfectly, but the fit and finish is as good as Techart & Vorsteiner which we have installed in the past.". After that conversation I told him how much I paid and He didn't believe me when I told them how much the complete kit was verses the quality!.

If for any reason you switch your mind on doing a exact GT2 set up, give PP a call!

Thanks

Bobby Ali

ba

Old 07-04-2015, 07:00 PM
Squat is a splendid one to beholdSquat is a splendid one to beholdSquat is a splendid one to beholdSquat is a splendid one to beholdSquat is a splendid one to beholdSquat is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Redwine702
Edwin can help you out I have Precision Porsche on my car and I'm very happy with fitment and service stay away from that wicked **** as I've read nothing but negative experience with it
what is your front spoiler and is it all white?

Old 07-06-2015, 02:28 PM
HIX
HIX Is a GOD !HIX Is a GOD !HIX Is a GOD !HIX Is a GOD !HIX Is a GOD !HIX Is a GOD !HIX Is a GOD !HIX Is a GOD !HIX Is a GOD !HIX Is a GOD !HIX Is a GOD !
I purchased a GT2 Front from NRAuto through VividMotorsports and was happy with overall fit and finish.

However, I've decided I am not going to install it since my car is a factory Aerokit car and I don't want to change that.

Check out my post in the classifies for the front bumper. There's also an OEM piece for sale there as well.

You can buy GT2 sideskirts from Suncoast.

As for the rear bumper I'm not sure about that one.

Old 07-08-2015, 07:30 AM
Redwine702 has a reputation beyond reputeRedwine702 has a reputation beyond reputeRedwine702 has a reputation beyond reputeRedwine702 has a reputation beyond reputeRedwine702 has a reputation beyond reputeRedwine702 has a reputation beyond reputeRedwine702 has a reputation beyond reputeRedwine702 has a reputation beyond reputeRedwine702 has a reputation beyond reputeRedwine702 has a reputation beyond reputeRedwine702 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Squat
what is your front spoiler and is it all white?
It is carbon fiber that I had painted white and the middle unpainted