997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Gemballa Gt 550

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-28-2007, 02:47 AM
unique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud of
Gemballa Gt 550

Where and how much can I buy a gemballa gt550 kit for my 997 TT..... i am more than serious about this

Old 02-28-2007, 04:19 AM
turbo'S' is on a distinguished road
Gt550

I was told that the UK price was equivelant to $40kplus to do the whole thing but there is a lot involved in that. It is front lip, side skirts, rear valanace, exhausts, rear wing, hood, decals, etc. I think that includes the engine mods to take it up to the 550bhp too.
I bought the rear wing at approximately $4k which has just been fitted so I will post pics as soon as I get it back. Bought it direct from Gemballa .com.
I have been told that there USA service is not so hot though.However European service was first class.

Old 02-28-2007, 10:37 AM
unique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud of
thanks for the quick input bro but if anyone would know how much the exhaust and body kit is that would be great... i dont want the interior and the power.... the power issue imma take care of my self

Old 02-28-2007, 11:56 AM
Cedric will become famous soon enough
I have been told that there USA service is not so hot though.
thats true.

I called about 4 Months ago, many many times. Send many emails, and left many voicemails, not 1 reply or call back to this date.

Old 02-28-2007, 12:18 PM
fredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond repute
I would stay away from Gemballa due to lack of service and local support.

95% of feedback from people is negative!

Old 02-28-2007, 02:01 PM
sooo dammmmm the service is that bad..... im pretty sure i can get the connect to get them, but the matter is does anone know how muc hit will cost just for the bodykit and nothing else

Old 02-28-2007, 02:08 PM
fredd another thing i wanted to ask you was how much did the full techart kit cost you including paint.....

Old 02-28-2007, 05:02 PM
cayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond repute
I got the prices from Germany as a PDF file I'll upload it soon

Old 02-28-2007, 05:48 PM
fredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by unique
fredd another thing i wanted to ask you was how much did the full techart kit cost you including paint.....
I got a great price from Peter at Wheel Experts for the entire kit. I'll have him PM you directly.

thanks