997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

ReJex

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-12-2007, 07:02 AM
mawyatt is on a distinguished road
ReJex

Another member in Florida is using ReJex to protect his turbo from the dreaded Love Bugs and other road grime. I'm probably going to try ReJex, anyone else using this? Opinions?

TIA,

Mike

Old 06-12-2007, 07:09 AM
Former Vendor
Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !
Used it many times for years and recently went to Zymol Vintage for deeper shine but the Rejex is tough to beat for protection. Excellent product especially for the price.

Old 06-12-2007, 07:09 AM
ConcreteRon Is a GOD !ConcreteRon Is a GOD !ConcreteRon Is a GOD !ConcreteRon Is a GOD !ConcreteRon Is a GOD !ConcreteRon Is a GOD !ConcreteRon Is a GOD !ConcreteRon Is a GOD !ConcreteRon Is a GOD !ConcreteRon Is a GOD !ConcreteRon Is a GOD !
I use it. It does a good job and is easy to put on and buff. The bugs don't just slide off, they still stick, but I do believe they are easier to remove. For some reason this year they are stickyer (Is that a word?) than I remember, but then again I am getting older, so maybe just more of a pain in the ***.

Old 06-12-2007, 07:11 AM
TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !
I did it this weekend, looks phenominal, will post pics later if I get some time. I only did one application, I know some guys do two. Goes on/off very easy, cured it 12hrs.

Old 06-12-2007, 07:56 AM
raclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to behold
Phil is not a fan of rejex...but I'm sure he can chime in...he's the fancy detailer not me...

Old 06-12-2007, 09:27 AM
evo911 is a jewel in the roughevo911 is a jewel in the roughevo911 is a jewel in the roughevo911 is a jewel in the rough
i just got some last week, put a coat on its not bad. Agree that zymol does have more shine

Old 06-12-2007, 09:27 AM
lager99 is on a distinguished road
Pinnacle Souveran is a caranuba wax but w/o a doubt the easiest to apply & killer finish. It won't last as long though. Pick it up at autogeek.net.

Old 06-12-2007, 09:46 AM
porschenut911 is on a distinguished road
Rejex is amazing, if you prep the paint right and you do the two coats properly nothing will stick. If it anything does then a quick rinse (without wash) will get them off. Two coats will last about 4-6 months on a DD.

Old 06-12-2007, 03:31 PM
TurboRx is on a distinguished road
I'm planning to use Klasse products with p21s layered over. Klasse seems to offer some serious protection against the elements.
First Step: Clay Bar
Second: Klasse AIO
Third: Klasse Sealant
Fourth: p21s.

thats what I've come up with so far.

Old 06-12-2007, 03:41 PM
Former Vendor
Eric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond repute
Do the prep right, and the second treatment of Rejex....there is nothing I've ever used on my Guards Red that gave me the depth of shine I have now.

And yes, we stock Rejex every day $14.95.

Old 06-12-2007, 05:16 PM
cabman4007 has much to be proud ofcabman4007 has much to be proud ofcabman4007 has much to be proud ofcabman4007 has much to be proud ofcabman4007 has much to be proud ofcabman4007 has much to be proud ofcabman4007 has much to be proud ofcabman4007 has much to be proud ofcabman4007 has much to be proud ofcabman4007 has much to be proud of
I have been using it for years, on my black cab and now on the red turbo.

I cant say enufff about it.

Every 6 months I do two coats and let the car sit for 24 - 48 hours in the dark garage.

The love bugs were horrible this season in Fl but the Rejex made the removal process much easier; I used a lot of water but they washed off.

For $15, how can you beat it? When I started reading about it years ago I thought it would cost $100 since it was so great and was I surprised when I saw just how reasonable it was. I paid much more in the 60s and 70s for the Blue Coral Package which to me is not as protective as Rejex. This is a real deal. And most people have never heard of it. They should do some big time marketing.

Don

Old 06-12-2007, 05:58 PM
sftobr is on a distinguished road
Using Pinnacle for last year. Easiest wax to put on and take off.The shine is the best I have seen yet.Keep a few cars in Florida and I have no trouble removing the bugs from my car.

Old 06-12-2007, 06:26 PM
gradyex will become famous soon enoughgradyex will become famous soon enough
I used rejex also and it looks great but last week I stripped it and went for the Zanio route. I like some of there newer products, especially the new final spray gloss enhancer. man talk about a shine! Incredible! To me Rejex, Klasse, Zanio, and a few other synthetics seem about the same. Rejex is easy to apply and your using one product instead of 3-4 different ones for Zanio. The best products are the natural waxes (Pinnacle, P2's, Zymol, Griots,etc) because I like the depth of the final shine they give, especially on metallics except they just don't last very long at all compared to the synthetics. So I sacrafice "depth" for "the plastic wrap look" but in the end its less work. Make sure if you change products that you strip the former product off using "Dawn liquid detergent" or similiar, otherwise you can end up with a big gooey mess. Zanio is notorious for that because its one product thats not very compatible with others. Turborx, is doing the combo package with P21s as the top coat over the long lasting synthetic products and thats fine too. Its the top coat that will need to be re-applied more often because that will be the first to go as soon as you wash your car a few times. Using a spritz (Sonus makes a good one) after every wash really helps keep the shine up. Everyone has their favorites and no single product is "the best" in my opinion. It all depends on what look your after and how long you are willing to work to keep it that way. Happy waxing, sealing, polishing, glazing, buffing, claying or whatever you call it! Cheers!

Last edited by gradyex; 06-13-2007 at 11:36 PM.
Old 06-12-2007, 08:22 PM
cabman4007 has much to be proud ofcabman4007 has much to be proud ofcabman4007 has much to be proud ofcabman4007 has much to be proud ofcabman4007 has much to be proud ofcabman4007 has much to be proud ofcabman4007 has much to be proud ofcabman4007 has much to be proud ofcabman4007 has much to be proud ofcabman4007 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by gradyex
I used rejex also and it looks great but last week I stripped it and went for the Zanio route. I like some of there newer products, especially the new final spray gloss enhancer. man talk about a shine! Incredible! To me Rejex, Klasse, Zanio, and a few other synthetics seem about the same to me. Rejex is easy to apply and your using one product instead of 3-4 different ones for Zanio. The best products are the natural waxes (Pinnacle, P2's, Zymol, Griots,etc) because I like the depth of the final shine they give, especially on metallics except they just don't last very long at all compared to the synthetics. So I sacrafice "depth" for "the plastic wrap look" but in the end its less work. Make sure if you change products that you strip the former product off using "Dawn liquid detergent" or similiar, otherwise you can end up with a big gooey mess. Zanio is notorious for that because its one product thats not very compatible with others. Turborx, is doing the combo package with P21s as the top coat over the long lasting synthetic products and thats fine too. Its the top coat that will need to be re-applied more often because that will be the first to go as soon as you wash your car a few times. Using a spritz (Sonus makes a good one) after every wash really helps keep the shine up. Everyone has their favorites and no single product is "the best" in my opinion. It all depends on what look your after and how long you are willing to work to keep it that way. Happy waxing, sealing, polishing, glazing, buffing, claying or whatever you call it! Cheers!
In total agreement with you,, there is no best solution but many good alternatives. I happen to like the simplicity of Rejex.

Don

Old 06-12-2007, 09:30 PM
Banned
Tim W. will become famous soon enough
I have used it on many of my cars and love it. I use it on my rims twice a year as well and the brake dust doesn't hold as hard etc.

I love it

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: ReJex