997 Vendor Classifieds
Sponsored by:

NEW!!!! PDK Paddle Shifter Steering Wheel

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-31-2009, 01:52 PM
Basic Sponsor
SuncoastRyan is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastRyan is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastRyan is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastRyan is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastRyan is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastRyan is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastRyan is a splendid one to behold
Arrow NEW!!!! PDK Paddle Shifter Steering Wheel

PDK Paddle Shifter Steering Wheel

Three-spoke sport steering wheel with paddle shifters allows you to make motorsport-style gear changes. The paddles are made from a strong alloy and are ergonomically located behind the right and left steering-wheel spokes. Pull the paddle on the right and the PDK shifts up. Pull the paddle on the left and the PDK shifts down.

Please let me know if you have any other questions!!!

ryan@suncoastparts.com

Old 01-04-2010, 07:00 PM
dmg1123 is on a distinguished road
please PM me price on a grey one! thanks

Old 01-06-2010, 09:25 AM
Basic Sponsor
SuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond repute
A few new items:

2010 Sport Tips:

PORSCHE Emblem:

Tire Storage Totes:

Your #1 Source for Genuine Porsche Parts and Accessories on the Web!

Visit us at http://www.SuncoastParts.com
Call us at: 877-923-1700
Email us at: Parts@SuncoastParts.com

Follow us to stay connected:
Join Our Newsletter | Facebook
Old 01-25-2010, 06:38 AM
ChrisC-AZ has much to be proud ofChrisC-AZ has much to be proud ofChrisC-AZ has much to be proud ofChrisC-AZ has much to be proud ofChrisC-AZ has much to be proud ofChrisC-AZ has much to be proud ofChrisC-AZ has much to be proud ofChrisC-AZ has much to be proud ofChrisC-AZ has much to be proud of
Hi Ryan - will you guys be getting the new style thicker sport steering wheel in any time?

Chris

Old 01-31-2010, 01:46 PM
Fas1 is infamous around these partsFas1 is infamous around these parts
Hey Ryan, can you pm me a price on a sand beige wheel?

Old 02-12-2010, 10:17 AM
911-CAR is on a distinguished road
Hi,

Can you send me a PM with the price for a black steering wheel ? (PDK paddles)

Thanks.

Old 04-03-2010, 10:39 AM
type997 has a brilliant futuretype997 has a brilliant futuretype997 has a brilliant futuretype997 has a brilliant futuretype997 has a brilliant futuretype997 has a brilliant futuretype997 has a brilliant futuretype997 has a brilliant futuretype997 has a brilliant futuretype997 has a brilliant futuretype997 has a brilliant future
Part Numbers

PDK Paddle Shifter Steering Wheel part numbers:

997.044.402.16 FFF (2009 model without display)

997.044.402.17 FFF (2010 model with display)

Color code can be found in the Porsche Parts Catalog (PET)

The 2010 wheel with display can possibly be retrofitted onto 2009 but a $200 control unit must also be changed. The part number for this unit is:

This information should help your dealer find the right parts for the conversion. This is the best info available to me. PLEASE CONFIRM with your dealer.

Porsche Installation and Conversion Instructions:
911 (997)
40/09 ENU 4810 4
Dated Mar 2, 2010

Old 04-03-2010, 08:11 PM
John McLane is a splendid one to beholdJohn McLane is a splendid one to beholdJohn McLane is a splendid one to beholdJohn McLane is a splendid one to beholdJohn McLane is a splendid one to beholdJohn McLane is a splendid one to beholdJohn McLane is a splendid one to behold
Talking about retrofitting, do you guys know if the 09 PDK steering wheel works on Tiptronic cars? If so, it's a good market to sell my OEM once I get one of these paddle wheels...

Old 01-27-2011, 08:21 PM
akbjr will become famous soon enoughakbjr will become famous soon enough
Can you PM me a price for alcantara?? Is this any thicker than the multifunction PDK wheel that came with the 2009 C4S?

Also, can the display on the wheel be made functional with the part you mentioned a few posts ahead of mine?

thanks.

Old 01-31-2011, 03:49 PM
Basic Sponsor
SuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by akbjr
Can you PM me a price for alcantara?? Is this any thicker than the multifunction PDK wheel that came with the 2009 C4S?

Also, can the display on the wheel be made functional with the part you mentioned a few posts ahead of mine?

thanks.
Sending an email now.

Old 02-27-2011, 07:30 AM
David4315 is on a distinguished road
This is the first good looking Porsche wheel in years. I have seen it available for manual transmission. Can SunCoast get a MT version yet.

Old 02-28-2011, 02:56 PM
Basic Sponsor
I have the Alcantara version on order, working on the leather. I also have the PDK paddle version in Alcantara on order. Stay tuned!

Old 02-28-2011, 11:55 PM
lleonard is on a distinguished road
Paddle shifter

Ryan, I have a 2007 997.1. Will the paddle shifter steering wheel you are selling for $894 work on my tiptronic trans.?

http://www.suncoastparts.com/product...997GEN2_access

Old 03-01-2011, 09:55 AM
Basic Sponsor
SuncoastRyan is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastRyan is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastRyan is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastRyan is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastRyan is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastRyan is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastRyan is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by lleonard
Ryan, I have a 2007 997.1. Will the paddle shifter steering wheel you are selling for $894 work on my tiptronic trans.?

http://www.suncoastparts.com/product...997GEN2_access

Slightly higher in price because we need to include an airbag and control unit. However, the paddle wheel will work on your tip car.

http://www.suncoastparts.com/product...997S_tiptronic

ryan@suncoastparts.com

Old 08-12-2011, 10:23 PM
wnshie is on a distinguished road
Panamera 4S (970) Steering Wheel

Hi Ryan,

Can a Black Alcantara Paddle Steering PDK Wheel be installed on my Panamera 4S (2010) without re-programing?

If so, can you kindly send me a quote of the steering wheel (Airbag not needed) and the cost to ship it to Hong Kong?

Cheers,
William

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: NEW!!!! PDK Paddle Shifter Steering Wheel