997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Signed up for Porsche Sport Driving School

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-05-2010, 08:54 PM
OC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant future
Talking Signed up for Porsche Sport Driving School

Thought I would give myself a treat so I signed up for 2 classes at the Porsche Sport Driving School in Alabama.. First class is the Performance class on March 9-10, 2010 then since I was going to be there already I signed up for the Masters class on March 11-12.. Can't wait to go. will post pics.. Hope the weather is good..

http://www.porschedriving.com/Perfor...ng-Course.aspx

http://www.porschedriving.com/Master...ed-Course.aspx

Old 02-05-2010, 10:10 PM
afridi is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by OC Pcar
Thought I would give myself a treat so I signed up for 2 classes at the Porsche Sport Driving School in Alabama.. First class is the Performance class on March 9-10, 2010 then since I was going to be there already I signed up for the Masters class on March 11-12.. Can't wait to go. will post pics.. Hope the weather is good..

http://www.porschedriving.com/Perfor...ng-Course.aspx

http://www.porschedriving.com/Master...ed-Course.aspx
Looking forward to a review and photos. Have fun!

Old 02-05-2010, 10:36 PM
Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !
You are in for a first class experience, soup to nuts. The staff, facility, and hotel are all 5 stars. You will be treated like royalty.
CATTMAN

Old 02-06-2010, 04:24 AM
jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !
You r gonna luv it

Old 02-06-2010, 09:26 AM
E55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud of
doing it back to back is great. wish I would have done it that way.

Old 02-06-2010, 07:50 PM
OC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant future
yep I didn't want to have to travel across the us again later.. get it done now..

Old 02-06-2010, 08:34 PM
Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !
Are you flying into ATL or Birmingham?
CATTMAN

Old 02-07-2010, 08:59 AM
Da Hapa is a glorious beacon of lightDa Hapa is a glorious beacon of lightDa Hapa is a glorious beacon of lightDa Hapa is a glorious beacon of lightDa Hapa is a glorious beacon of lightDa Hapa is a glorious beacon of light
My wife and I were just talking about PSDS last night at dinner.

I participated in a Panamera driving event in Beverly Hills a few weeks back and spent some time with some of the folks with PSDS and I was really, really impressed.

The cost of the program is reasonable but getting there and back is a PITA.

I think I'm going to do what you're doing in a couple of years as a 40th birthday present to myself.

Old 02-07-2010, 09:31 AM
newtonold is on a distinguished road
Did a similar program for the M driving school, great stuff... learned a lot. Have fun!

Old 02-08-2010, 11:32 PM
Originally Posted by Cattman
Are you flying into ATL or Birmingham?
CATTMAN
Orange County-DFW-BIRM on AA.. I didn't feel like renting a car and then driving 2 hours. There's a free hotel airport shuttle included to/from Brim