997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Any one buy from this supplier: Wicked Porsche Design Center?

Old 09-06-2010, 09:43 AM
jurnes has a reputation beyond reputejurnes has a reputation beyond reputejurnes has a reputation beyond reputejurnes has a reputation beyond reputejurnes has a reputation beyond reputejurnes has a reputation beyond reputejurnes has a reputation beyond reputejurnes has a reputation beyond reputejurnes has a reputation beyond reputejurnes has a reputation beyond reputejurnes has a reputation beyond repute
Question Any one buy from this supplier: Wicked Porsche Design Center?

This company makes some atractive looking body kits, advertizing on eBay.

Anyone bought from them?

Old 09-06-2010, 11:02 AM
gadgetman is a splendid one to beholdgadgetman is a splendid one to beholdgadgetman is a splendid one to beholdgadgetman is a splendid one to beholdgadgetman is a splendid one to beholdgadgetman is a splendid one to beholdgadgetman is a splendid one to behold
I've never dealt with them. Is it the same vendor as Wicked Motor Works?

Old 09-06-2010, 11:18 AM
jurnes has a reputation beyond reputejurnes has a reputation beyond reputejurnes has a reputation beyond reputejurnes has a reputation beyond reputejurnes has a reputation beyond reputejurnes has a reputation beyond reputejurnes has a reputation beyond reputejurnes has a reputation beyond reputejurnes has a reputation beyond reputejurnes has a reputation beyond reputejurnes has a reputation beyond repute
I don't know. They have bumper covers, GT3 aerokits and such on eBay. I like the look of their front bumper cover that has the moulded-in top vent like the latest Porsche offering, as apposed to the add-on look one that is OEM from dealers like Suncoast.

I need to make a decision soon as I am involved in the group buy for the GT3 bumpercover through Suncoast.

Old 09-06-2010, 12:28 PM
utkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond repute
IMHO if you sure you want an aero kit - just buy an OEM one.

Old 09-06-2010, 01:25 PM
PT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond repute
Without getting a few good referrals, I would pass and get the OEM.

Old 09-06-2010, 01:27 PM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
if memory serves, and sometimes it does not...these are the same guys that were selling salvaged p-cars without disclosure...caveat emptor

Old 09-06-2010, 06:08 PM
jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by GT3 Chuck
if memory serves, and sometimes it does not...these are the same guys that were selling salvaged p-cars without disclosure...caveat emptor

Well i guess this answers your question....LOL

Old 09-06-2010, 06:50 PM
medici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by GT3 Chuck
The cars they sell tend to be salvaged, but it is always disclosed.

Last edited by medici78; 09-06-2010 at 07:08 PM.
Old 09-06-2010, 07:06 PM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
Thanks for clearing that up...I knew they dealt with salvage but thought I had read a complaint they sold one that was not disclosed

Old 09-07-2010, 12:56 AM
ROADRAGE is a jewel in the roughROADRAGE is a jewel in the roughROADRAGE is a jewel in the roughROADRAGE is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by gadgetman
I've never dealt with them. Is it the same vendor as Wicked Motor Works?
Yes it is the same company and yes most of their "upgraded" cars have salvaged titles. From what I heard from my guys in LA that their craftsman ship is slightly poor for the $$$, I have not dealt with them but I have made a couple of inquires and they seem to have top notch customer service. But based on the cars they have sold or selling, they all look pretty sick to me.

Old 07-04-2015, 12:42 PM
porsches4me is on a distinguished road
Thumbs down Wicked Motor Works, The WORST Works!!!!!!!!!!

Wicked Motor Works, The WORST Works!!!!!!!!!! The worst experience, the worst service, the worst quality, and the worst job, completion I have ever experienced in my life. These guys know nothing about Porsche's, its a miracle they are in business. Do yourself a huge favor, RUN!!!! Save your time, and your money, and your frustration, and Google another Porsche place. You will thank me later, and if you don't you will find out the hard way, don't be a fool like I was. Wal Mart knows more about Porsches than this place, and they would do better work! I have to get the work all redone with someone who knows at least 1% about Porsches, like a place in Torrance, CA, or Vista, CA, or Fremont, CA or any Wal Mart. GOOGLE ANOTHER PORSCHE PLACE, unless you want to ruin your car, and I don't think you want to ruin your Porsche like these guys did to mine!!!!!!!!!

Old 07-04-2015, 07:43 PM
jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by porsches4me
Wicked Motor Works, The WORST Works!!!!!!!!!! The worst experience, the worst service, the worst quality, and the worst job, completion I have ever experienced in my life. These guys know nothing about Porsche's, its a miracle they are in business. Do yourself a huge favor, RUN!!!! Save your time, and your money, and your frustration, and Google another Porsche place. You will thank me later, and if you don't you will find out the hard way, don't be a fool like I was. Wal Mart knows more about Porsches than this place, and they would do better work! I have to get the work all redone with someone who knows at least 1% about Porsches, like a place in Torrance, CA, or Vista, CA, or Fremont, CA or any Wal Mart. GOOGLE ANOTHER PORSCHE PLACE, unless you want to ruin your car, and I don't think you want to ruin your Porsche like these guys did to mine!!!!!!!!!
As you can see from the 5 year old thread you resurrected, a little due diligence could have saved a lot of headaches. Their products and workmanship have been discussed for a long time - not always good.