997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

997.1 LED Tail Lights - Dectane

Old 05-31-2011, 12:24 PM
raddray will become famous soon enoughraddray will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by sideWays_swe
You get what you pay for. This is very very high quality. it looks and feels like oem. the fitment is oem. its plug and play and no warnings. the light is just as bright as oem 2. led. i wouldnt buy lights for my porsche for 200dollars... I just dont get why so many a complaining about the price. You can buy wing and wheels for ten thousands of dollars but not these lights that makes the car look more modern and alot better? just my 2cent
I'm more annoyed that a local US distributor would jack the price up that much with us knowing that the lights only cost 377,00 euros(that price is -vat)... Current conversion to US dollar is $542.00. I would have gladly paid $650 or even $750 for them like the group buy if I liked that design that rottec had.

Sure the US Dectane distributor can get them to me quicker if they have them instock but $400+ for the SAME product?

Old 05-31-2011, 04:42 PM
mihink can only hope to improve
^Agreed. The profit margin is ridiculous...can't wait for this product to be able from other vendors.

Old 06-07-2011, 03:03 PM
DirtyVegas has much to be proud ofDirtyVegas has much to be proud ofDirtyVegas has much to be proud ofDirtyVegas has much to be proud ofDirtyVegas has much to be proud ofDirtyVegas has much to be proud ofDirtyVegas has much to be proud ofDirtyVegas has much to be proud of
Hey guys,

Here is a German distributor that will send these to US. We do not pay Tax.
http://www.orange-tuning.de/shop/type-lighting-c-31_141_895.html
(You may need to click on the British flag for English)

You may email them at:
info@orange-tuning.de

I have ordered my set and it came out to just under $600 including delivery. The order was shipped. Not sure how long it will take to get here with DHL. I will post pics once it arrives.

Old 06-07-2011, 03:19 PM
Please keep us updated when you get the product and please post pics! I am ready to order as soon as I know the LED tails are the real deal.

Thx for posting and ordering.

Old 06-07-2011, 03:23 PM
jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by mihink
Please keep us updated when you get the product and please post pics! I am ready to order as soon as I know the LED tails are the real deal.

Thx for posting and ordering.
There are pictures of this product all over this forum - they look great.
https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...1-leds-13.html

Try here - page 13 and earlier.

Last edited by jhbrennan; 06-07-2011 at 03:26 PM.
Old 06-07-2011, 03:34 PM
^Thanks. Never saw the other thread, LED tails look great

Old 06-07-2011, 03:59 PM
SVTHorsnake will become famous soon enoughSVTHorsnake will become famous soon enough
Damned. If they ship to you, I'll be pissed. I had to have my cousin in the UK get them from Dectane and send them to me. Cost me over $850 when all was said and done.

Old 06-07-2011, 04:08 PM
DirtyVegas has much to be proud ofDirtyVegas has much to be proud ofDirtyVegas has much to be proud ofDirtyVegas has much to be proud ofDirtyVegas has much to be proud ofDirtyVegas has much to be proud ofDirtyVegas has much to be proud ofDirtyVegas has much to be proud of
They have and I have the tracking number.

I wouldn't stress about it that much. I'm sure you will love the lights either way.

Originally Posted by SVTHorsnake
Damned. If they ship to you, I'll be pissed. I had to have my cousin in the UK get them from Dectane and send them to me. Cost me over $850 when all was said and done.

Old 06-07-2011, 04:10 PM
I tried placing an order, however USA was not an option for shipping country. How did you end getting the order through?

Old 06-07-2011, 04:12 PM
Communicated via email and paid via PayPal.

Originally Posted by mihink
I tried placing an order, however USA was not an option for shipping country. How did you end getting the order through?

Old 06-07-2011, 04:15 PM
Got it. Thanks!

Old 06-08-2011, 01:08 PM
Contacted orange.de. Quick to respond to emails. Price is approx $600 shipped to the usa. Thinking about pulling the trigger on a set

Old 06-08-2011, 02:39 PM
Matt(inMA) has much to be proud ofMatt(inMA) has much to be proud ofMatt(inMA) has much to be proud ofMatt(inMA) has much to be proud ofMatt(inMA) has much to be proud ofMatt(inMA) has much to be proud ofMatt(inMA) has much to be proud ofMatt(inMA) has much to be proud ofMatt(inMA) has much to be proud of
I think you guys have done a great job here for all the 997 owners. Thanks for the effort!

Matt

Old 06-08-2011, 03:31 PM
Fernando is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Hi there guys,

Im from Spain and i just got them from Dectane the other day.
I cost me roughly 390 euros (shipping incl. Ex vat) .
Everything arrived on time and perfect. oEM Look if not better.
Producer is DEPO from Taiwan.
Im delighted. It took me 5 ( i rpt 5 ! ) mins to install and gave no err msg.
Ill take some pics this w/e and post them.

Rgds,

Old 06-08-2011, 04:12 PM
Edlinyo is on a distinguished road
Guys if you want to get these lights at a good price order them from Orange Tuning. They will ship to the US via DHL. Contact them via Email and you can paypal them.

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: 997.1 LED Tail Lights - Dectane