997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Help! Help! Help! Where is the administrator??

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-21-2007, 02:27 AM
rzundel will become famous soon enough
Help! Help! Help! Where is the administrator??

How do I get the attention of the administrator? I am having problems adding attachments to my posts. I get a database error. I have tried for 2 weeks sending emails, etc. to the administrator with NO RESPONSE. Is anyone monitoring this site?

Old 01-21-2007, 02:51 AM
turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by rzundel
How do I get the attention of the administrator? I am having problems adding attachments to my posts. I get a database error. I have tried for 2 weeks sending emails, etc. to the administrator with NO RESPONSE. Is anyone monitoring this site?
EVERYONE is having that problem. I suggest you make your demands MORE clear by using caps and bold, that will get the Moderators to get off their asses and do something.

......Or you could always just upload the pics on http://upshizzle.com or http://imageshack.us or http://photobucket.com.

Old 01-21-2007, 03:33 AM
Alex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by turbo187
I suggest you make your demands MORE clear by using caps and bold, that will get the Moderators to get off their asses and do something.
This method has worked for many. The sooner you start the thread, the better. Hurry before they go into their holes on Sunday.

Old 01-21-2007, 05:42 AM
ty328 is a splendid one to beholdty328 is a splendid one to beholdty328 is a splendid one to beholdty328 is a splendid one to beholdty328 is a splendid one to beholdty328 is a splendid one to beholdty328 is a splendid one to behold
It took me 2 months, before I can post any photos.
I guest you just have to wait, I also send many e-mails but no one respone me back too. Good Luck

Old 01-21-2007, 07:48 AM
Jimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud of
You can't get their attention because I am currently bailing them ALL out of jail, due to their smuggling and sale of spider monkeys. They were all caught crossing into Nigera, to sell to the famous drug lord, but were caught upon arrival. Chim Chee started making noise inside the plastic hat they had him under, causing them to get caught. They should be back here in the States within the next few days. Until then, Good Luck!

Old 01-21-2007, 08:26 AM
MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !
Seriously, that is ridiculous. With the usage fees this place charges, the admins. should jump when you raise your voice!

Try Posting a thread in all caps, use exclamation marks, and demand attention. Throw in a few WTF?s and SOB!s, and generally let them know that you expect a better level of service than this

They only scan the new threads occassionally at best, so you need to make sure your thread title really stands out! And don't pussyfoot around with these guys, or they'll walk all over you . . .

Old 01-21-2007, 09:07 AM
BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !
You have to contact Controlit and demand he fixes this problem ASAP. If he ignores you then go to Teutonictrio and use profanity, he likes it when we swear.

Old 01-21-2007, 09:19 AM
damon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond repute
I have no authority to help you ad pics. Sorry. PM Shank or DJ.

I use Photobucket and have no problems. That way you get full size pics, too.....

**Don't forget to add my name to online orders!**

Or use this link:
http://www.tirerack.com/a.jsp?a=BH1&url=index.jsp
Old 01-21-2007, 09:27 AM
Paris_CarreraS is a jewel in the roughParis_CarreraS is a jewel in the roughParis_CarreraS is a jewel in the rough
I have the same problem and I send too an Email....

Old 01-21-2007, 10:10 PM
nyseal has a spectacular aura aboutnyseal has a spectacular aura aboutnyseal has a spectacular aura about
i thought i was the only one.i've been having that problem since day one.

Old 01-21-2007, 11:14 PM
MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !
On a happier note, did everyone get their new member kits in the mail OK? Some pople have reported having to wait 4-6 weeks to get them, so I just wanted to check and make sure they are getting out smoothly. Under the terms of the sponsorship deal Shank and DJ cut with Nike and Oakley, everyone who joins gets a few stickers, a t-shirt, a hoodie, and a pair of shades, all with the 6speed emblem on them. If you didn't get yours yet, contact Scott-in-H-Town to find out where it is.

Old 01-21-2007, 11:55 PM
zona will become famous soon enoughzona will become famous soon enough
Everyone,

This worked for me when I had trouble posting pictures-

Log in and click on the "User CP" in the orange stripe near the top of the page. In the "control panel" section under "miscellaneous" click "attachments" and delete all the attachments associated to all your past post.

Sometimes with "free" bulletin boards the amount of resources available to store and post pictures gets used up pretty fast. I believe the board is limiting each member to a mininum amount of picture postings.

-z

Old 01-22-2007, 12:01 AM
turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !
looks like it works

Attached Images  
Old 01-22-2007, 12:02 AM
zona will become famous soon enoughzona will become famous soon enough
Make sure the attachments are not larger than 1,021.4 KB!
-z

Old 01-22-2007, 12:10 AM
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Like they said earlier, just upload your pics to a site and copy/paste the image with [IMG] tags.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.