Local meets? Who attends?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-05-2013, 06:37 PM
Site Sponsor
vividracing2 has a reputation beyond reputevividracing2 has a reputation beyond reputevividracing2 has a reputation beyond reputevividracing2 has a reputation beyond reputevividracing2 has a reputation beyond reputevividracing2 has a reputation beyond reputevividracing2 has a reputation beyond reputevividracing2 has a reputation beyond reputevividracing2 has a reputation beyond reputevividracing2 has a reputation beyond reputevividracing2 has a reputation beyond repute
Local meets? Who attends?

I plan to be out at Cars and Coffee in Scottsdale this coming Saturday morning, and it got me thinking. Any other 6speeders attend the local meets? Are there weekly or monthly meets I'm not aware of? I know we've got Cars and Coffee the 1st Saturday of each month at the corner of Scottsdale Rd and Doubletree Ranch, and we've got Cars and Coffee at Penske at the north end of Scottsdale Rd and the 101 the 3rd Saturday of every month. There's also the weekly meet at The Pavilions every Saturday night.

Post up! Be good to know some of the locals. I drive a Lemans Blue 2011 M3. Make sure you wave!

Old 09-06-2013, 08:47 AM
devil boy will become famous soon enough
I'll be at the Cars & Coffee in Scottsdale this Saturday. I'll stop and chat if I see you. I have a black 2006 Porsche 911 C2S with Missouri plates although I'm always walking around and don't stay by my car. Name's Eric, tall, slender, very white guy with reddish hair. Holler if you see me.

I saw a post on Facebook that they changed the name from Cars & Coffee to Scottsdale Motorsports Gathering. That will be an old habit to die hard.

I've been to Penske and Pavillions a couple times but I'm not a regular attendee. I don't really know too many people so unless I know some friends are going I'm not that motivated to drive from San Tan Valley all the way up to Scottsdale every time.

Old 09-08-2013, 10:03 AM
Aron is on a distinguished road
Being in Tucson, I attend most the C&C's down here. Been to a few of the Scottsdale ones as well.

Old 09-11-2013, 05:05 PM
Site Sponsor
vividracing2 has a reputation beyond reputevividracing2 has a reputation beyond reputevividracing2 has a reputation beyond reputevividracing2 has a reputation beyond reputevividracing2 has a reputation beyond reputevividracing2 has a reputation beyond reputevividracing2 has a reputation beyond reputevividracing2 has a reputation beyond reputevividracing2 has a reputation beyond reputevividracing2 has a reputation beyond reputevividracing2 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by devil boy
I'll be at the Cars & Coffee in Scottsdale this Saturday. I'll stop and chat if I see you. I have a black 2006 Porsche 911 C2S with Missouri plates although I'm always walking around and don't stay by my car. Name's Eric, tall, slender, very white guy with reddish hair. Holler if you see me.

I saw a post on Facebook that they changed the name from Cars & Coffee to Scottsdale Motorsports Gathering. That will be an old habit to die hard.

I've been to Penske and Pavillions a couple times but I'm not a regular attendee. I don't really know too many people so unless I know some friends are going I'm not that motivated to drive from San Tan Valley all the way up to Scottsdale every time.
I made it out. Was surprised to see so many cars out with the bit of rain. Was a better turnout than it was in August with the heat.

I'll be out at Pavilions this weekend. Keep an eye out for a now ridiculously loud e92 M3 thanks to the addition of my Agency Power midpipe.

Old 09-12-2013, 10:46 AM
devil boy will become famous soon enough
Yeah I was at C&C (SMG) but I didn't recognize you or your car. Too many people milling about to pick someone out of the crowd plus the rain had me seeking cover a few times. I most likely won't go to Pavillions but I'll catch the next Scottsdale gathering in October.

Old 09-13-2013, 08:57 AM
mlife2878 has a brilliant futuremlife2878 has a brilliant futuremlife2878 has a brilliant futuremlife2878 has a brilliant futuremlife2878 has a brilliant futuremlife2878 has a brilliant futuremlife2878 has a brilliant futuremlife2878 has a brilliant futuremlife2878 has a brilliant futuremlife2878 has a brilliant futuremlife2878 has a brilliant future
Hey gents, new 6speeder here.

I'm usually at the C&C meets every month with my e60 m5, just sold that and picked up an '02 996 tt. Did attend this past rainy Saturday, wish I would of seen this post beforehand, would have been great to meet new ppl in this community, perhaps in an upcoming meet or next C&C!

Old 09-13-2013, 01:20 PM
Site Sponsor
Originally Posted by mlife2878
Hey gents, new 6speeder here.

I'm usually at the C&C meets every month with my e60 m5, just sold that and picked up an '02 996 tt. Did attend this past rainy Saturday, wish I would of seen this post beforehand, would have been great to meet new ppl in this community, perhaps in an upcoming meet or next C&C!
I saw an e60 M5 out there in August. Was that yours?

I'll be at the one at Penske next weekend and I'm probably going to make the trip out to Pavilions tomorrow night as well.

Old 09-13-2013, 02:44 PM
mlife2878 has a brilliant futuremlife2878 has a brilliant futuremlife2878 has a brilliant futuremlife2878 has a brilliant futuremlife2878 has a brilliant futuremlife2878 has a brilliant futuremlife2878 has a brilliant futuremlife2878 has a brilliant futuremlife2878 has a brilliant futuremlife2878 has a brilliant futuremlife2878 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by vividracing2
I saw an e60 M5 out there in August. Was that yours?

I'll be at the one at Penske next weekend and I'm probably going to make the trip out to Pavilions tomorrow night as well.
Prob wasn't me, I skipped last month and had sold the beast already. This was my m5, photo cred by vivid's own Cody Gephart...

How are the Penske ones? Worth going to? Used to go to pavs, but only go if there is a planned gathering or so, keep me posted if any 6 speeders want to get together there one of these weekends, i am down!

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	EricM5_web-15.jpg
Views:	110
Size:	856.0 KB
ID:	280325  
Old 09-13-2013, 03:23 PM
Site Sponsor
Originally Posted by mlife2878
Prob wasn't me, I skipped last month and had sold the beast already. This was my m5, photo cred by vivid's own Cody Gephart...

How are the Penske ones? Worth going to? Used to go to pavs, but only go if there is a planned gathering or so, keep me posted if any 6 speeders want to get together there one of these weekends, i am down!
Clean car for sure. I've always like the e60 M5's.

I just recently relocated here from Seattle. I went to the Penske one last month and it was alright. Not a huge turnout. But it was cool to check out the Penske museum. The turnout was better on the 1st Saturday than it was last month, so perhaps this month at Penske will be better? I'll be out there either way.

I'm always down for a weekend meet. Could probably get some of the other guys from Vivid out as well.

Old 09-20-2013, 06:02 PM
Site Sponsor
Anyone hitting up Cars and Coffee tomorrow morning up at Penske in North Scottsdale? I'll be out in the M3. If you see a big guy wearing a Vivid Racing shirt, come say hi.

Old 09-24-2013, 09:29 AM
timelinex will become famous soon enough
I've only made it out once or twice. It was a great time and there were some amazing cars (including a veyron, which I have never seen before). This was years ago though. Seems like I never find the will to go.

Old 09-25-2013, 04:22 PM
Site Sponsor
I plan to be out at Pavilions this Saturday night. Anyone else?

Old 07-23-2019, 03:38 PM
Rafal is on a distinguished road
bump. is there anyone still on here and in AZ? Cars and Coffee should be back this fall!

Old 07-23-2019, 04:40 PM
Aron is on a distinguished road
Down here in Tucson, Cars & Coffee is 2nd Saturday of every month.

Old 07-24-2019, 12:54 AM
Rafal is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Aron
Down here in Tucson, Cars & Coffee is 2nd Saturday of every month.
Awesome. I recently started a supercar group out here in Scottsdale/phx under @phxdriven. I'm planning a cruise down to Tucson in a few weeks, either Pima Air Museum and/or Mt Lemmon. Any advise what to do/where to go in Tucson would be appreciated. Shooting for 20-30 cars.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Local meets? Who attends?