Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

AMV8 tcs question

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-18-2007, 10:42 AM
Site Sponsor
WheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant future
AMV8 tcs question

hey guys i just got a new AMV8 and the dealer took of fuse #22 i think for the exhaust valves its sounds aw some ..but now i try to push the traction button and nothing happens ..does this fuse have anything to do with it or the car has something wrong ..or do i need to do something before i push traction button i.e being stopped or in neutral .. the car is sport shift !!! thanks ...

- David Nussbaum -
786 249 0127 (ext.2109)
Web: www.wheelsboutique.com
Email: David@wheelsboutique.com
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/WheelsBoutique

Largest HRE Dealer In The World / Largest ANRKY Dealer / BBS Premium Dealer / TechArt Premium Dealer / Vorsteiner / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Novitec / Brabus / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / Tubi / Hamman / KW / H&R and tons more.
Old 12-18-2007, 01:31 PM
MeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of light
Just get yourself the QuickSilver Supersound exhausts, they sound sick do a search on youtube for the video.

Old 12-18-2007, 02:15 PM
Former Vendor
HZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to behold
Ben

The TC button is a defeat switch must be held for 7 seconds

Let me know if you want to hear my car... sounds sick running the QS super sport +

Old 12-18-2007, 02:18 PM
Site Sponsor
WheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant future
HZ did you put the blower on yet? did it work ?

- David Nussbaum -
786 249 0127 (ext.2109)

Largest HRE Dealer In The World / Largest ANRKY Dealer / BBS Premium Dealer / TechArt Premium Dealer / Vorsteiner / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Novitec / Brabus / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / Tubi / Hamman / KW / H&R and tons more.
Old 12-18-2007, 02:29 PM
Former Vendor
HZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to behold
SC gets fitted in 2 weeks ...

Old 12-18-2007, 02:49 PM
Site Sponsor
got any pics ..someone told me the car ahd it on already ....

- David Nussbaum -
786 249 0127 (ext.2109)

Old 12-27-2007, 09:43 AM
Michael 996TT will become famous soon enough
HZ - Very interesting ... please post when you are done w/ the project ...

Old 01-02-2008, 11:51 PM
JP66 will become famous soon enoughJP66 will become famous soon enough
Updates HZ?

Old 01-03-2008, 01:04 AM
riverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by HZ@cargraphic
Ben
Let me know if you want to hear my car... sounds sick running the QS super sport +
yes, lets hear it, do you have a clip?

Old 01-03-2008, 12:06 PM
Former Vendor
SC Should be fitted in a couple of weeks .. i will be sure to post the results when its done... I will get a clip up at some point today

Old 01-06-2008, 08:53 AM
rmrmd1956 is a glorious beacon of lightrmrmd1956 is a glorious beacon of lightrmrmd1956 is a glorious beacon of lightrmrmd1956 is a glorious beacon of lightrmrmd1956 is a glorious beacon of lightrmrmd1956 is a glorious beacon of light
Can you give us some info on the SC plan? Are you planning to run the stock ECU? Surely it can't adapt to the increased fuel flow. I thought the ECU was locked and unmodifiable. The tank fuel pump only delivers 150 L/hr at 5.3 bar, surely that is not enough. Even stock, I smell my clutch after spirited acceleration. The clutch doesn't seem strong enough either. Seems to me a huge redesign is required to successfully implemented supercharger. And what about the 11.3 to 1 compression? How much reliable boost can you run? Sorry for all the pointed questions but I'm quite keen on the kit if it can be accomplished.