Notices
Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

A couple Vantage questions

Old 02-29-2008, 05:23 PM
CarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by jjparkusa View Post
My local dealer is going 19 off a new 07 roadster.
Wow! I may have to rethink getting a used one. If they are going 19 off a roadster, coupes should be even cheaper!

Old 02-29-2008, 05:52 PM
jjparkusa is on a distinguished road
I don't know about that. There may be more margin to play with in a roadster. This one is sportshift and pretty loaded at 143 msrp.

Old 02-29-2008, 08:02 PM
CarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by jjparkusa View Post
I don't know about that. There may be more margin to play with in a roadster. This one is sportshift and pretty loaded at 143 msrp.
Ic. Thanks for the heads up.

Old 02-29-2008, 09:32 PM
riverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud of
Colby, come on up to Mendo and we will take the v8 for a proper drive so you can see what they are all about. Tons of exhaust makers in the game now. Anytime i am around would be glad to get you some good seat time. John

Old 03-01-2008, 02:04 AM
Originally Posted by riverflyer View Post
Colby, come on up to Mendo and we will take the v8 for a proper drive so you can see what they are all about. Tons of exhaust makers in the game now. Anytime i am around would be glad to get you some good seat time. John
John, you're honestly too kind man. You're truly one of the few i've met to talk about more about the soul of a car than is performance potential. I can't wait to meet up and discuss more about our passion! Cheers friend!