Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Pictures(finally) and review of my AM DBS

Old 10-09-2010, 12:36 AM
ecks is a name known to allecks is a name known to allecks is a name known to allecks is a name known to allecks is a name known to allecks is a name known to all
Pictures(finally) and review of my AM DBS

Hi Guys. I finally managed to get the pictures of my Aston clicked. Agreed , these aren't the best pictures or a lot of them , but I promise to post more within a few days.

A little bit of a background story before I proceed with the pictures. This car arrived in Jan of this year and has put on 400 miles so far. Got it from Strastone AM dealer in England. Its a 2009 model. No mods so far, just the fuse 22 pull!

This car is a true GT car. It has torque throughout the rev range and sounds like a million dollars. It is probably the best sounding V12 of our time and this car , IMO , does not need an aftermarket exhaust!

One can comfortably cruise around in it at low speeds and when needed , this car can give you the best 'seat-of-the-pants' experience! The transmission is very smooth and the clutch is very soft and good for daily use. The seats are very comfortable and I am happy with the overall build quality of the interior. The ground clearance is deceptively good!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. The pictures were clicked by IND Distribution at my behest as they were in India to perform some work on my cars.

Attached Images      
Old 10-09-2010, 07:16 AM
jaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to behold
Congrats. I love Lightning silver with dark gray wheels. I came very close to buying a car like this last year. I agree with the factory exhaust note but it weighs a ton. RSC has a variety of exhaust that saves weight and adds a couple HP. Please post mods, I'd love to know what an ECU flash would do to this car.

Last edited by jaymoney; 10-09-2010 at 09:49 AM.
Old 10-09-2010, 07:45 AM
RD16 is on a distinguished road
Awesome car man, and the pictures are'nt that bad. Could you also post a review of the GTR with the mods?

Old 10-09-2010, 08:35 AM
ecks is a name known to allecks is a name known to allecks is a name known to allecks is a name known to allecks is a name known to allecks is a name known to all
Originally Posted by RD16
Awesome car man, and the pictures are'nt that bad. Could you also post a review of the GTR with the mods?
I already have sir! Its at NAGTROC - http://www.nagtroc.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=44614

Old 10-09-2010, 09:01 AM
Oh thanks!

P.S - Could I somehow come over and see your cars when you are in New Delhi ?

Old 10-09-2010, 10:02 AM
Sure thing! Send me a PM with your contact details whenever you are in Delhi

Old 10-09-2010, 11:10 AM
I stay in Noida, so I can come whenever you are free. Also I cannot send a PM till I post 15 times . Is there any other way to contact you ?

Old 10-09-2010, 11:54 AM
Racer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud of
I think the pics are awesome! What a beautiful car. Although I'm biased, I love it in silver.

Old 10-09-2010, 01:34 PM
gekko will become famous soon enoughgekko will become famous soon enough
Congrats on the car - Agree with others the Lighting Silver suits the car to a T.

Enjoy it & yes please post more pictures when you can!

Old 10-09-2010, 03:05 PM
Jay_Davis has much to be proud ofJay_Davis has much to be proud ofJay_Davis has much to be proud ofJay_Davis has much to be proud ofJay_Davis has much to be proud ofJay_Davis has much to be proud ofJay_Davis has much to be proud ofJay_Davis has much to be proud of
Shouldn't the license plate be 007, not 0007???

Old 10-09-2010, 05:00 PM
rossii has much to be proud ofrossii has much to be proud ofrossii has much to be proud ofrossii has much to be proud ofrossii has much to be proud ofrossii has much to be proud ofrossii has much to be proud ofrossii has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by ecks
Sure thing! Send me a PM with your contact details whenever you are in Delhi
Nice DBS. Question for you having been to India I was wondering how do you drive a car like the DBS with all the traffic, animals, bad roads and what about the quality of gas? I would be freaked to drive over there.

Old 10-11-2010, 12:14 AM
Originally Posted by Jay_Davis
Shouldn't the license plate be 007, not 0007???
The Registration Authorities require for a certain number of digits to be present on the number plate. Hence I had to get 0007 but I ensured the first zero to be small.

Originally Posted by rossii
Nice DBS. Question for you having been to India I was wondering how do you drive a car like the DBS with all the traffic, animals, bad roads and what about the quality of gas? I would be freaked to drive over there.
I live in the better parts of Chandigarh and Delhi so no issues of animals or road conditions. We get 97 RON Euro spec fuel which is 93 AKI US Spec, so all good.

Old 10-11-2010, 08:39 AM
Originally Posted by ecks
I live in the better parts of Chandigarh and Delhi so no issues of animals or road conditions.
Which part of Delhi do you live in ?

Old 10-21-2010, 11:43 AM
hey have you shifted to delhi ? someone spotted your cars in a truck on the way to delhi..

Old 10-21-2010, 01:44 PM
Allen121 is on a distinguished road
You have an amazing car!! I'm thinking of selling my condo for one. j/k

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Pictures(finally) and review of my AM DBS