Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Where to buy Vantage Brake Rotors

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-02-2012, 05:16 PM
joe_vantage is on a distinguished road
Where to buy Vantage Brake Rotors

Does anyone know of a good place to order factory type Rotors at a good price? The only place Ive been able to find them so far is at the dealer.

Thanks

Old 03-02-2012, 09:09 PM
black penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant future
My brakes need done as well. Any word on the best Pads?
Mostly street,modd track day.

Old 03-02-2012, 10:23 PM
Aston.Ca is just really niceAston.Ca is just really niceAston.Ca is just really niceAston.Ca is just really niceAston.Ca is just really nice
Originally Posted by joe_vantage
Does anyone know of a good place to order factory type Rotors at a good price? The only place Ive been able to find them so far is at the dealer.

Thanks
What price have you been quoted?

Old 03-03-2012, 05:34 AM
millsjq has a spectacular aura aboutmillsjq has a spectacular aura about
There are a set of rotors for sale on eBay

Old 03-03-2012, 01:28 PM
dicktahoe is a glorious beacon of lightdicktahoe is a glorious beacon of lightdicktahoe is a glorious beacon of lightdicktahoe is a glorious beacon of lightdicktahoe is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by black penguin
My brakes need done as well. Any word on the best Pads?
Mostly street,modd track day.
Carbotech have been recommended a lot.
http://www.ctbrakes.com/pads.asp?Make=Aston_Martin

Old 03-05-2012, 01:23 PM
Originally Posted by Aston Curious
What price have you been quoted?
The dealer here In Scottsdale wants $365 each front and $325 each rear rotor. Let me know if anyone knows of a better deal thanks

Old 03-05-2012, 02:18 PM
AXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to behold
May I suggest that you support your local franchised Aston Martin dealership? Try asking for a discount. They have made a significant investment in the dealership facility, have factory trained technicians and will be there for you when you really need them...

Old 03-05-2012, 03:42 PM
Aston.Ca is just really niceAston.Ca is just really niceAston.Ca is just really niceAston.Ca is just really niceAston.Ca is just really nice
Originally Posted by joe_vantage
The dealer here In Scottsdale wants $365 each front and $325 each rear rotor. Let me know if anyone knows of a better deal thanks
So 730 for a pair of fronts and 650 for a pair of rears? Is that what you meant? That does seem high.

You could order from the UK, it's often less expensive. I've had a very positive experience dealing with HWM. You should call their parts dept and ask for their best price (they sometimes discount) and see how much it would be including shipping.

Aston Bits also sells rotors, new fronts and rears come out well less than what you have been quoted above, ~400 and 370 + shipping for pairs (again if I'm interpreting the costs you posted correctly).

Arm yourself with some quotes and then approach your local dealer to see whether they are willing to offer you a discount (if you feel that you prefer to patronize them).

Last edited by telum01; 06-13-2016 at 03:40 PM.
Old 03-05-2012, 04:19 PM
Originally Posted by Aston Curious
So 730 for a pair of fronts and 650 for a pair of rears? Is that what you meant? That does seem high.

You could order from the UK, it's often less expensive. I've had a very positive experience dealing with HWM. You should call their parts dept and ask for their best price (they sometimes discount) and see how much it would be including shipping.

Aston Bits also sells rotors, new fronts and rears come out well less than what you have been quoted above, ~400 and 370 + shipping for pairs (again if I'm interpreting the costs you posted correctly).

Arm yourself with some quotes and then approach your local dealer to see whether they are willing to offer you a discount (if you feel that you prefer to patronize them).
Yes $730 and $650 is correct.. Thanks for the link and advise looks like a good option!

Last edited by telum01; 06-13-2016 at 03:40 PM.
Old 03-06-2012, 09:24 PM
111R is on a distinguished road
Why not go the two piece route?

Old 03-06-2012, 10:54 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
^^^'its more expensive to go 2 piece or get big brake kit... Just 2 peice rotors alone are bard to find right? I've only seen them as part of a big brake kit for 5 grand for the front and 4.5 grand for the rears... The brembo kit is what it was I think... And the calipers read brembo instead of aston Martin, correct?

Old 03-07-2012, 04:08 PM
Aren't the Ford GT rotors the same as the V8V? I've read that around here somewhere in the past.

Here it is:
https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...-solution.html

Last edited by 111R; 03-07-2012 at 04:11 PM.
Old 03-08-2012, 02:03 PM
Originally Posted by 111R
Why not go the two piece route?
I have looked into 2 peice rotors but at 3-4 times the cost I don't think the the value is there. Especially since I see a new Aston in my not to distance future

Old 03-08-2012, 02:32 PM
007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of
2-piece rotors are roughly double the cost, they are not hard to find at all, there are many distributors online that carry them in stock. But if you are going to replace the rotors you might as well improve the car, to me just replacing with stock rotors is a complete waste of money.

The Brembo 2piece rotors are roughly $1300-1500 a pair, roughly $3k for the full set. However, considering they improve braking, handling, acceleration, power delivery, and ride quality ... to me its well worth the price hands down.

Why replace, when you can upgrade ... just saying

Old 03-08-2012, 04:23 PM
Can you just do the brembo rotos without the caliper change?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Where to buy Vantage Brake Rotors