Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Which wheel nuance would you choose?

Old 05-13-2012, 07:52 AM
Stewman is on a distinguished road
Stewman's "new Aston shoes"

Thanks Aston.Ca......lets see if the attachment works..first posting with an attachment.

These rims are ACE Convex
.....I was also looking at Barricuda Tzunami rims...both are designed for Astons...not forged...
I went Ace as the other was a little too "electric"..lol for me../..you need to see them to understand....but they have been showcased in a few mags........Historically I change vehicals alot so &2500 . all in was okay for me....

I need to take more photos now that my windshield was replaced and the nicer weather is here..other angles really show these off better

Attached Images  
Old 05-13-2012, 08:04 AM
Stewman is on a distinguished road
donlineproducts( 3843)

Aston.Ca..check out this seller..only 75 from Austraila...printable too

Cant reply to private yet..only 11 posts

Old 05-14-2012, 12:21 AM
mfrankel is on a distinguished road
Stewman, those are great. Good call & congrats. I love the concave.

I do like the Rotiform, but those are expensive wheels for VW rims....

Your right, the Tzunamee's are a bit much...and I seem to be one of the less conservative in the crowd! I do like them a bit tho....

I've attached finalists in my cut & paste...the only diff between the pic & my car is that I have the chrome grill. Assume/Imagine all faces are black/gunmetal.

I feel bad asking again, but after all, this is why we have a forum right? Since my first choice was shot down, anybody feel any one or two of these are better than the others?

It'll take a month for most of these to be made, and I'll post a pic when done.

Thanks for all of your opinions & continued input!

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture1.png
Views:	115
Size:	1.57 MB
ID:	176890   Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture2.png
Views:	120
Size:	1.59 MB
ID:	176891   Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture4.png
Views:	95
Size:	1.60 MB
ID:	176892   Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture5.png
Views:	104
Size:	1.57 MB
ID:	176893   Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture3.png
Views:	87
Size:	1.51 MB
ID:	176894  

Old 05-14-2012, 08:00 AM
karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !
The only one I like is the first one, but I don't like the color. I think a silver or diamong turned wheel would go better with the chrome window trim, side strake and shiny grille.

Old 05-14-2012, 08:07 AM
XJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond repute
Only #1 is acceptable, the others are atrocious. The finish is OK for me.

Old 05-14-2012, 08:43 AM
Aston.Ca is just really niceAston.Ca is just really niceAston.Ca is just really niceAston.Ca is just really niceAston.Ca is just really nice
Agree, the Rotiforms look like a keeper but I also prefer a silver finish, or maybe just not as dark as what's in your mock up. Just my $0.02 though, you need to do what _you_ like with it after all.

Old 05-14-2012, 12:38 PM
Former Vendor
One@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud of
Maybe go with something completely different, like this! It is called Titanium Graphite, we can always drop or raise the shade a bit if you prefer it.

Yes, those are renderings we did for a customer a few weeks back, but the color and the wheels saw dozens of applications so far. But if you want chrome, it can be done in something unorthodox if you are looking for that kind of a finish. Just a few examples here, all of our wheels can be purchased in a number of layouts (FMS, three piece, monoblock) and finishes (black chrome, titanium graphite, gunmetal, brushed etc.) so give it a thought.

Old 05-14-2012, 01:46 PM
Racer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud of
Is that body kit Mansory? If so, we really should consider a ban on posting images of Astons with Mansory kits. I'm not even joking.

Old 05-14-2012, 02:03 PM
gekko will become famous soon enoughgekko will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Racer_X
Is that body kit Mansory? If so, we really should consider a ban on posting images of Astons with Mansory kits. I'm not even joking.

I saw Kourosh at the Geneva Auto show a few years back - - my friends had to hold me back from pummeling him!

D2 -
Still love that Blue Aston you did with the VS1 wheels !!
If our roads where in better shape, I would consider upgrading!

Old 05-14-2012, 02:33 PM
Former Vendor
One@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Racer_X
Yes it is! Sorry, I don't have any other Aston Martin images with that wheel color to show you here, so I used that!

Originally Posted by gekko
Still love that Blue Aston you did with the VS1 wheels !!
If our roads where in better shape, I would consider upgrading!
Don't know why all the worries, you should see what some of the Astons with our wheels endure on a daily basis in New York City, which with Houston, probably has the worst roads in the states.

And here is a video of cars with our wheels driving in New York City, also named the pothole capitol of the world in some cases!

Last edited by One@D2Forged; 05-14-2012 at 02:39 PM.
Old 05-14-2012, 07:23 PM
LRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond repute
FTW right here!

Just not a fan of wheels with big fat lips..... They look well........, ridiculous. Much prefer a "zero lip" look, especially on an Aston Martin.

Old 05-15-2012, 12:07 AM
bmw tuning is on a distinguished road
No question the rotis or d2 over everything else u have looked at. If cost is a concern look at the stance brand wheel they have a concave multi spoke, I have a set on my 645 very nice wheels for the $

Old 05-15-2012, 01:51 AM
bmw tuning is on a distinguished road
Also check adv1 vossen vertini and savini. the stance wheels i was referring to are the evolutions. GL w/ your wheel shopping nothing can make or break the look of your car than rims so choose wisely!

Old 05-15-2012, 04:06 AM
Former Vendor
That is exactly what I think for this matter. You can't rock anything on an Aston, period! Plus all of our wheels can be obtained in a number of forging configurations, lip configuration, sizes, widths and so on. Pretty much you tell us what do you like, we make it for you with one of our designs!

Personally, this is my all time Aston Martin favorite setup we did!

Old 05-15-2012, 05:59 AM
karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by LRDog
FTW right here!

Just bear in mind that this is a rendering and not a real pic. The real version of these wheels on a Vantage wouldn't have as much concavity—which is a shame because it's part of what makes them look so awesome in this picture.

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Which wheel nuance would you choose?