Which wheel nuance would you choose?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-16-2012, 01:37 PM
juanilovantage-s is on a distinguished road
I was wanting to these in 20's gun Metal finish
http://www.forgeline.com/products/co...ries/ga1r.html
Opinions?
Its kinda close to the factory vantage s wheel.

Old 05-16-2012, 10:50 PM
bmw tuning is on a distinguished road
I like em but rotiform has a wheel that looks alot like it only quite a bit better in my opinion. I dont know what forgeline charges but I bet they are in the same ballpark as rotis. BBS has a wheel that is one piece that looks alot like that aswell.

Old 05-16-2012, 11:46 PM
mfrankel is on a distinguished road
Bmw tuning, Karl, Aston.CA, Sam, CJ, Adulay, Stewman, XJRS, RacerX. LRDog, Jarod, AXA, Chirag, Jay, D2 and the others....love you guys. Thanks much for taking the time to put in your .02, post pics, and make suggestions I hadn't thought of. I've almost convinced myself of what I want to do, I was influenced....as I was hoping by posting this in the first place, and I'll be sure to post picks after they're made & put on. How lucky we are to have such a good group on this forum. Cheers, my AM Brothers.

Old 05-16-2012, 11:50 PM
Donny, sent you a PM with a question.

Old 05-17-2012, 12:22 AM
PM returned had to up my post count to 15! lol

Old 05-17-2012, 11:44 AM
Former Vendor
One@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud of
Not a problem! We always love to help AM owners out there, one of the classiest cars a guy can ever own and drive. That being said, if you need any more information about any of our wheels, don't hesitate to ask! I think we have a set of VS1 for AMV8 in stock right now, same look as the ones posted on the blue car here. So if anybody is interested, drop me a note!

Old 05-21-2012, 09:08 AM
Supeermen GT3 is on a distinguished road
Dunno if doing smthing to the Aston without a classy piece of wheel is worth it. You cant improve on perfection ...

Old 05-23-2012, 11:03 PM
Somethin special on its way to Mr. Frankel yet? lol

Old 05-24-2012, 12:11 AM
Donny, your "lol" was more appropriate then you meant it to be.....11 weeks.....

I hope to see your new Aston before you see my new wheels!

As a funny aside, my son saw a Ford comercial yesterday with their entire car line, but highlighting the Ford Fusion at the end...."Daddy, that's your car!". No joke. I'm still huddled & rocking in the corner as I write this.

Next project: Figuring out paint vs. wrap, & what color....

Old 05-24-2012, 01:05 AM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Lots of folks mentioned the concave not being so much for the v8v... Is that the same case for the db9?

Old 05-24-2012, 08:14 AM
Former Vendor
One@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud of
It's not that you can't get any concave, but the layout keeps it from going rather deep. What size for the DB9 are you looking at?

Old 05-24-2012, 11:06 AM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
^^^ not looking at any specific wheel, I am concerned however with the lack of their being able to be deep concavity, that's the main point of the wheel...that's the feature you want to enhance.

It's like a chick going in for a boob job that wants D's and doc tells her she can only go to a B cup... she wants to enhance that feature of her body but is limited! She doesn't care aboout having minor improvement, she wants the look, she wants the attention, she wants the boob equivalent of deep cancave wheels!!! haha!

Old 05-24-2012, 02:47 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by sunir
^^^ not looking at any specific wheel, I am concerned however with the lack of their being able to be deep concavity, that's the main point of the wheel...that's the feature you want to enhance.

It's like a chick going in for a boob job that wants D's and doc tells her she can only go to a B cup... she wants to enhance that feature of her body but is limited! She doesn't care aboout having minor improvement, she wants the look, she wants the attention, she wants the boob equivalent of deep cancave wheels!!! haha!
Congratulations! Now you made me make the engineers go through more overtime! It's not that these guys see sunlight at all as is!

Old 05-24-2012, 10:16 PM
Lol i just looked at the new fusion, a lil bit of grill similarity but I think your safe with people knowing that the fusion is just another new car and the Aston is still somethin special. I would try and push Roti to get the wheels done asap. Tell em you got a show or somethin to be at. They cost to damn much to be waiting 3 months. Damn by the time I got the wheels I probably wouldnt even have the car anymore! lol

Old 05-25-2012, 02:53 PM
Former Vendor
Hey Sunir and other interested, got word and information about concave depth. We can do FMS / VS forging profile - 3.0" of concave depth, CV Deep Concave - 4.5" of concave depth and X-Lip - 4.0" on an Aston Martin Vantage.

Plus, we have a set of VS1 wheels for an Aston Martin Vantage ready to go. Same as featured here, the blue one, so if anyone is interested, let me know.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Which wheel nuance would you choose?