Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Vantage S with HRE P40SC with H&R's (more pics)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-14-2012, 10:19 PM
Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !
UGHHHHH!!!! If only AM's weren't so slow!
LOVE THIS! I would own it tomorrow!

Old 12-15-2012, 12:38 PM
DoubleLow7 is a glorious beacon of lightDoubleLow7 is a glorious beacon of lightDoubleLow7 is a glorious beacon of lightDoubleLow7 is a glorious beacon of lightDoubleLow7 is a glorious beacon of lightDoubleLow7 is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by IbisRider
I'm a bit unconvinced by the black out choices. I'm on board with the glass trim but why the side vent thingy (I suppose it has a better name)? And why not the tail pipe tips? And then how do you justify the variation between the grille and the wheels?
The side strakes are actually carbon fiber and not gloss black. This was a factory option for the Vantage S. As for the grilles, my front grill is the bright finish grill and actually looks a close match to the "tinted brushed" finish of the HRE wheels (before the brake dust collects ) As for the grills under the side strakes and on the hood, I'm currently pursuing options to match my setup better, along with the exhaust tips.

Originally Posted by irish07
Very Nice!! ..did you just fit H&R's, or did you also lower the spring perch?
The H&R's are fitted directly on the shock absorber. I asked about this "adjustable spring perch" but after closely looking, I didn't see the option to adjust. But based off the height after settling, I couldn't be any happier.

Originally Posted by Fantasma
Swap me for your Ferrari 458, and it's yours, LOL!

Old 12-15-2012, 12:39 PM
AMR Power is on a distinguished road
Seriously good looking car

Old 12-16-2012, 03:26 PM
telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !
that's absolutely gorgeous! and the black window trip is a fantastic touch.

Old 12-23-2012, 11:02 PM
Evoking has much to be proud ofEvoking has much to be proud ofEvoking has much to be proud ofEvoking has much to be proud ofEvoking has much to be proud ofEvoking has much to be proud ofEvoking has much to be proud ofEvoking has much to be proud ofEvoking has much to be proud ofEvoking has much to be proud of
Wow, I always go back and forth between a flush mesh type look or something with a lip. That is just nasty!

Old 12-24-2012, 06:15 AM
Banned
Rotes is a splendid one to beholdRotes is a splendid one to beholdRotes is a splendid one to beholdRotes is a splendid one to beholdRotes is a splendid one to beholdRotes is a splendid one to beholdRotes is a splendid one to behold

Old 12-24-2012, 06:45 AM
jonby is on a distinguished road
looks lovely, though I can't say I'm convinced the increase in the size of the wheels will make it a better car to drive - interested in your thoughts

as you say, Magma is a very difficult car to photo and get the colour across well - by way of contrasts, here is my old Magma S roadster in daylight - a trip round the EVO triangle from earlier this year. Looks like a different colour !

Attached Images     
Old 12-24-2012, 08:54 AM
LRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond repute
That really did make me laugh out loud. Fast as in competitive on the track or fast as in stoplight to stoplight? Unless you're speaking strictly track, how fast can you really drive any car on the street? Street race it and have in confiscated by the po po? Anything sub 5.0 sec 0-60 is really more than you'll eva need on the street...... Or, are you just wanting everyone to know you have the fastest? There's always going to be someone with a faster car...... Merry Christmas!