Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Vantage S with HRE P40SC with H&R's (more pics)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-02-2012, 02:03 AM
DoubleLow7 is a glorious beacon of lightDoubleLow7 is a glorious beacon of lightDoubleLow7 is a glorious beacon of lightDoubleLow7 is a glorious beacon of lightDoubleLow7 is a glorious beacon of lightDoubleLow7 is a glorious beacon of light
Cool Vantage S with HRE P40SC with H&R's (more pics)

Hey all --

You might of seen some pictures of my V8VS courtesy of TAG Motorsports (hats off to them for the work ) several days ago. Well I had some time to snap a few pictures this evening and wanted to share them with everyone.

Excuse my pictures and the sizes as I'm just a photography enthusiast and no where near a pro. The color of the car is Magma Red and it's extremely hard to capture as I've seen a variety of shades from different pictures and there is a dramatic difference between night and day appearances.

Mods:
- Gloss Black Painted Window Trim
- H&R Lowering Springs
- 20" HRE P40SC Wheels in Brushed Tinted, 9" Fronts & 11" Rears
- Nitto INVO Tires, 255/30 Fronts & 305/25 Rears

Thanks/Props to:
TAG Motorsports; http://www.tagmotorsports.com/
HRE Wheels; http://www.hrewheels.com/

Happy Holidays and hope you enjoy!

Old 12-02-2012, 07:23 AM
mingso is on a distinguished road
absolutely stunning.love the tinted brush finish

Old 12-02-2012, 07:55 AM
yvr
yvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud of
Wow!

Old 12-02-2012, 08:30 AM
LRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond repute
One of the most beautiful Vantages I've EVER seen. Love the color, the wheels, the stance..... PERFECTION!

Old 12-02-2012, 08:50 AM
Itzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond repute
That looks nice

Old 12-02-2012, 09:02 AM
Former Vendor
Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !
That is lovely!

Old 12-02-2012, 10:12 AM
FatFrank has a spectacular aura aboutFatFrank has a spectacular aura about
Top job Elude, the car looks the bizzness! I think my car needs a clean

As I've said before I believe these cars look so much more "contemporary exotic" with less of the chrome paraphernalia.

Moderators,
These pictures are so good, it got me thinking that we need an Owners Photo sticky at the top of our page (as PH)!!!

FF

Old 12-02-2012, 10:18 AM
EZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud of
Ok I'm drooling! Amazing job. Beautiful!

Old 12-02-2012, 10:45 AM
CarreraS997Blk is an unknown quantity at this point
such a stunner!

Old 12-02-2012, 03:11 PM
drcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond repute
That's one good-lookin' red shark.....

Old 12-02-2012, 03:13 PM
AstonAddict is a jewel in the roughAstonAddict is a jewel in the roughAstonAddict is a jewel in the roughAstonAddict is a jewel in the rough
Center caps?

Is it possible to use the Aston Martin center caps with these wheels?

Old 12-02-2012, 03:44 PM
LRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by AstonAddict
Is it possible to use the Aston Martin center caps with these wheels?
Unfortunately, no.

Old 12-02-2012, 06:12 PM
DetomasoGTS74 has much to be proud ofDetomasoGTS74 has much to be proud ofDetomasoGTS74 has much to be proud ofDetomasoGTS74 has much to be proud ofDetomasoGTS74 has much to be proud ofDetomasoGTS74 has much to be proud ofDetomasoGTS74 has much to be proud ofDetomasoGTS74 has much to be proud of
Those wheel fit the car well and the color helps with the brake dust, but they look like a PITA to clean!!

Old 12-02-2012, 07:43 PM
Aston.Ca is just really niceAston.Ca is just really niceAston.Ca is just really niceAston.Ca is just really niceAston.Ca is just really nice
Wow, totally agree. That is exceptional. Good job all around!

Old 12-02-2012, 07:50 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
This is one of the best late model astons I've ever seen ... Just stunning! Attention to detail is exemplary. Great job

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Vantage S with HRE P40SC with H&R's (more pics)