Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

So, what forced induction power kits are available for the Vantage S?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-15-2012, 12:53 PM
Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !
So, what forced induction power kits are available for the Vantage S?

I want this car:
https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...more-pics.html

but I need faster.

I need 525+ TO THE wheel hp --- are there any kits out there yet? Turbo or S/C...

Old 12-15-2012, 01:32 PM
DoubleLow7 is a glorious beacon of lightDoubleLow7 is a glorious beacon of lightDoubleLow7 is a glorious beacon of lightDoubleLow7 is a glorious beacon of lightDoubleLow7 is a glorious beacon of lightDoubleLow7 is a glorious beacon of light
Lol, ill give you a great price on my car

Maybe try Underground Racing? I know I saw some type of supercharger kit for the V8 Vantage.

Old 12-15-2012, 01:35 PM
Fubar has a spectacular aura aboutFubar has a spectacular aura about
You'll have to develop it. There's plenty of room up front for a pro-charger (not enough for a roots style, unfortunately), it just needs somebody to cut into it and do the R&D. Would you be willing to pay $25k for 525-550hp at the wheel?

Old 12-15-2012, 03:05 PM
jmargolese will become famous soon enoughjmargolese will become famous soon enough
Try this. 559 HP at the wheel. I do not know anyone that has bought it, but RSC is a quality shop and I have many parts from them already.

http://www.rsctuning.com/product_inf...roducts_id/906

Old 12-16-2012, 01:12 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Lots of options for v8v. There's a frenchman on this forum who is doing a full build up using bamford rose and has bits from rsc and maybe other vendors.

Old 12-16-2012, 10:32 PM
Is there anything that targets the 4.7 motor instead of the 4.3?

Old 12-23-2012, 06:50 AM
AMR Power is on a distinguished road
I emailed Underground Racing and they referred me to another vendor (can't recall the name). Long story short, nor Underground Racing or the other vendor had a response. I also tried Fabspeed Motorsports and they told me they were interested in doing basic bolt-ons (intake, headers, exhaust) for starters but that they needed a test mule.

For now, for the 4.7L, it'll have to be Bramford Rose or RSC. No forced induction for the 4.7L as of yet.

Old 12-23-2012, 01:48 PM
007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of
I doubt there is enough room i the engine bay for a proper FI setup.

honestly you don't need FI, just go to town NA, you can easily free up a good 60-80HP on the V8s depending on which model you have and where you start from. 4.7L would be a better starting point than the 4.3L.

Long tube headers + high flow cats + ECU upgrade + catback = stupid fast V8

either get a V12 and go big, or get the V8 and go big NA ... don't go FI, you will ruin the car and regret it every step of the way. If you want to TT an exotic, just get an older gallardo ... that simple.

Old 12-23-2012, 05:28 PM
I'm not sure I agree with 007. I think you can do an FI but it will require s'more proper R&D. There re probabley just as many ways to screw it up tinkering around with the motir and staying NA.

The truth is, you have to spend the money to get the JB done right.

Old 04-17-2014, 07:31 AM
AJN334 is on a distinguished road
Old 04-17-2014, 08:56 AM
RossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond repute
Random bump or do you work for the company?

Old 04-17-2014, 10:55 AM
AJN334 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by RossL
Random bump or do you work for the company?
I was curious about the same topic, came across both this old thread and the EVO article, thought I would share and update for others.

Anyone know if there are many of these GMR supercharged cars out there, did the kit take off? A V8 Vantage, one of the best driver's car chassis and nearly 600 bhp, what a desirable combination...

Old 04-17-2014, 12:08 PM
mikey k is a name known to allmikey k is a name known to allmikey k is a name known to allmikey k is a name known to allmikey k is a name known to allmikey k is a name known to all
Originally Posted by AJN334
I was curious about the same topic, came across both this old thread and the EVO article, thought I would share and update for others.

Anyone know if there are many of these GMR supercharged cars out there, did the kit take off? A V8 Vantage, one of the best driver's car chassis and nearly 600 bhp, what a desirable combination...
GMR are a UK based company
I've seen their test car at a few events
Seems well put together
I looked at FI kits a few years ago for my S and couldn't find one I felt dealt with the issue I found supercharging an F20C at 12 psi boost so I went for more capacity in a 5.0 GT4 conversion

Old 04-17-2014, 12:32 PM
telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by mikey k
I looked at FI kits a few years ago for my S and couldn't find one I felt dealt with the issue I found supercharging an F20C at 12 psi boost so I went for more capacity in a 5.0 GT4 conversion
What was the issue?

Old 04-17-2014, 04:03 PM
mikey k is a name known to allmikey k is a name known to allmikey k is a name known to allmikey k is a name known to allmikey k is a name known to allmikey k is a name known to all
Typo should have said issues!
Adequate air/fuel ratio feedback for varying conditions
Charge cooling that was consistent and worked all the time

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: So, what forced induction power kits are available for the Vantage S?