Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

2013 Aston Martin Vanquish Drifts & Accelerations

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-04-2013, 07:14 PM
Dlight is on a distinguished road
2013 Aston Martin Vanquish Drifts & Accelerations

The other night I was lucky enough to see my first 2013 Vanquish. Even better, I got to see it do some small drifts and loud accelerations too! I think it could definitely be one of the best sounding new supercars out there, do you agree?

Old 01-04-2013, 09:50 PM
DBSinMD is on a distinguished road
Valet?

Please tell me this isn't someone's car you are valeting.... my worst nightmare when I leave my car....

Originally Posted by Dlight
The other night I was lucky enough to see my first 2013 Vanquish. Even better, I got to see it do some small drifts and loud accelerations too! I think it could definitely be one of the best sounding new supercars out there, do you agree?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqgDIqJMo8c

Old 01-05-2013, 06:41 AM
Originally Posted by DBSinMD
Please tell me this isn't someone's car you are valeting.... my worst nightmare when I leave my car....

Haha no, although I did happen to see a valet curb the wheels of an X6 the other day That pretty much destroyed my trust.

Old 01-05-2013, 10:31 AM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Haha man those Valets can seriously hurt cars sometimes... Reminds me of the scene in the old 80s classic ferris bueler day off when the Valets joyride the Ferrari! Whoa!!!

Old 01-05-2013, 11:01 AM
blackbull has a reputation beyond reputeblackbull has a reputation beyond reputeblackbull has a reputation beyond reputeblackbull has a reputation beyond reputeblackbull has a reputation beyond reputeblackbull has a reputation beyond reputeblackbull has a reputation beyond reputeblackbull has a reputation beyond reputeblackbull has a reputation beyond reputeblackbull has a reputation beyond reputeblackbull has a reputation beyond repute
Total d.o.u.c.h.e.baggery!!!

Old 01-05-2013, 02:56 PM
watchrabbit is on a distinguished road
Dubai Mall rules!

Is a one stop shopping for viewing very nice cars all cramped together. 2x ONE-77 parking in the front? Only at the Dubai Mall possible!

Old 01-05-2013, 06:05 PM
Originally Posted by sunir
Haha man those Valets can seriously hurt cars sometimes... Reminds me of the scene in the old 80s classic ferris bueler day off when the Valets joyride the Ferrari! Whoa!!!
Yes! Haha. I can't look at a valet without thinking of that classic scene

Originally Posted by watchrabbit
Is a one stop shopping for viewing very nice cars all cramped together. 2x ONE-77 parking in the front? Only at the Dubai Mall possible!
I'd love to go to the Dubai Mall and spot cars, it's something I'm yet to organise properly. I definitely will one day, I'd love to see a One-77 on the road

Old 01-06-2013, 01:58 AM
plastique999 is a name known to allplastique999 is a name known to allplastique999 is a name known to allplastique999 is a name known to allplastique999 is a name known to allplastique999 is a name known to all
Sounds amazing

Old 01-06-2013, 09:47 AM
Racer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by blackbull
Total d.o.u.c.h.e. baggery!!!
Have to agree there. Reminds me of the documentary "Millionaire Boy Racers." Rich kids with too much money and too little concern for others.

Old 01-06-2013, 09:47 AM
mikey k is a name known to allmikey k is a name known to allmikey k is a name known to allmikey k is a name known to allmikey k is a name known to allmikey k is a name known to all
doughnut and not the rubber type

Old 01-06-2013, 02:26 PM
Banned
Rotes is a splendid one to beholdRotes is a splendid one to beholdRotes is a splendid one to beholdRotes is a splendid one to beholdRotes is a splendid one to beholdRotes is a splendid one to beholdRotes is a splendid one to behold
gods those sound soo nice