Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Aston Martin V8 Vantage S vs. Morgan Aero

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-19-2013, 08:55 AM
scottblack has a spectacular aura aboutscottblack has a spectacular aura aboutscottblack has a spectacular aura about
Aston Martin V8 Vantage S vs. Morgan Aero

Sorry if this has already been posted, but I found Car & Driver's comparo of a Morgan and V8 Vantage rather odd. The first 8 minutes are about Morgan and the Aston finally appears about 8:03 or so. What do you guys think?

Old 02-19-2013, 09:04 AM
mikey k is a name known to allmikey k is a name known to allmikey k is a name known to allmikey k is a name known to allmikey k is a name known to allmikey k is a name known to all
Seen it before but it is interesting
I own an S and tet drove the Aero when I was buying
Two very different animals
Even with the modern materials and skin the Aero is still "old school" as is the way with Morgans
Interior and front end are an acquired taste

Old 02-19-2013, 07:39 PM
Racer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud of
Although I wouldn't buy one, the Morgan is kind of cool. They need to do better with the in dash stereo though. Looks like something out of the '80s!

Old 02-20-2013, 02:13 AM
mikey k is a name known to allmikey k is a name known to allmikey k is a name known to allmikey k is a name known to allmikey k is a name known to allmikey k is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Racer_X
Although I wouldn't buy one, the Morgan is kind of cool. They need to do better with the in dash stereo though. Looks like something out of the '80s!
That's bang up to date for Morgan
Here's their latest model (No seriously!)

Attached Images  
Old 02-20-2013, 11:03 PM
Speedraser has much to be proud ofSpeedraser has much to be proud ofSpeedraser has much to be proud ofSpeedraser has much to be proud ofSpeedraser has much to be proud ofSpeedraser has much to be proud ofSpeedraser has much to be proud ofSpeedraser has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Racer_X
... They need to do better with the in dash stereo though. Looks like something out of the '80s!
An '80s look is far too modern for a Morgan! (I had a '71 Plus 8 for many years and miss it badly.)