Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

2012 V12 Zagato for sale at AM of Washington DC

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-22-2013, 04:35 AM
jj525 is on a distinguished road
65 cars were built, I don't know what it's worth now but that is the lowest build rate on a production car I have seen in many years.

Old 12-22-2013, 06:10 AM
mikey k is a name known to allmikey k is a name known to allmikey k is a name known to allmikey k is a name known to allmikey k is a name known to allmikey k is a name known to all
These will appreciate if and when they come up for sale
Pure because it is a Zagota Aston Martin
I'm not a fan zagotas but they do well when they come up for sale

Old 12-22-2013, 08:11 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
It is one of 99 cars, not 65. He is an ambassador for Zagato in the Middle East.

Old 12-22-2013, 11:03 AM
Speedraser has much to be proud ofSpeedraser has much to be proud ofSpeedraser has much to be proud ofSpeedraser has much to be proud ofSpeedraser has much to be proud ofSpeedraser has much to be proud ofSpeedraser has much to be proud ofSpeedraser has much to be proud of
As I understand it, they were going to build no more than 99, but they actually built only 65.

Old 12-22-2013, 11:35 AM
mikey k is a name known to allmikey k is a name known to allmikey k is a name known to allmikey k is a name known to allmikey k is a name known to allmikey k is a name known to all
Aston announced 150 when they launched it, reducing this to 101 in July 2012 due to poor sales.
Rumours abound they never sold them all and there are no "firm" published figures on how many did get made before it was killed off with the change to the newer V12 engine

Last edited by mikey k; 12-22-2013 at 11:52 AM.
Old 01-04-2014, 02:44 PM
drcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond repute
In the showroom of AM of Washington, photos here:

http://www.astonmartinwashingtondc.c...141ad9e9d8.htm

Old 01-04-2014, 02:58 PM
Racer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud of
It's only $6800/month for 84 months after a $130,000 down payment. Better act quickly if you want it -- it won't last long at this price!

Old 01-04-2014, 03:49 PM
RossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond repute
Looks great but it doesn't have the signature interior of the car. Odd that they would opt for a different look.

Old 01-04-2014, 04:01 PM
Racer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud of
I was joking. Maybe it will go up in value but to me it's an over-priced V12V with an ugly body kit.

Old 01-04-2014, 04:51 PM
RossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Racer_X
I was joking. Maybe it will go up in value but to me it's an over-priced V12V with an ugly body kit.
I wasn't replying to you directly. I knew you were joking . I'm not a fan of the Zagato myself. It will go up in value due to its rarity but as you said, it's just a V12V with a body kit.

Old 01-04-2014, 05:36 PM
Originally Posted by RossL
Looks great but it doesn't have the signature interior of the car. Odd that they would opt for a different look.
It has the Zagato stitch for the headliner. The seat stitching is too busy IMO. Don't know why there is no photo of that.

Old 01-04-2014, 06:04 PM
Just as a DB4GT Zagato is a DB4GT with a body kit. It's a production car built in very small numbers, smaller even than One-77. I think it has a bright future. Will there ever be another stick shift 12 cylinder? Not likely, and with only 65 for the world it's an instant classic.

Old 01-04-2014, 10:17 PM
Originally Posted by jj525
Just as a DB4GT Zagato is a DB4GT with a body kit. It's a production car built in very small numbers, smaller even than One-77. I think it has a bright future. Will there ever be another stick shift 12 cylinder? Not likely, and with only 65 for the world it's an instant classic.
To me there is no comparison. The DB4GT Zagato was/is a work of art, was a modified (lightened) version of the original car, and was a racing car to boot. The V12V Zagato, none of the above. Also, as noted above, they only made 65 of them because they couldn't find 100 buyers. This is no sure bet as an investment.

Old 01-04-2014, 10:33 PM
Originally Posted by Racer_X
To me there is no comparison. The DB4GT Zagato was/is a work of art, was a modified (lightened) version of the original car, and was a racing car to boot. The V12V Zagato, none of the above. Also, as noted above, they only made 65 of them because they couldn't find 100 buyers. This is no sure bet as an investment.
They did race this Zagato at the Ring 24hr but it's not anything like the DB4GT

Old 01-04-2014, 10:42 PM
Originally Posted by RossL
They did race this Zagato at the Ring 24hr but it's not anything like the DB4GT
Ah, did not know that. I agree though, not the same thing at all. This car is a road car.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2012 V12 Zagato for sale at AM of Washington DC