Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Highest Mileage

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-28-2015, 10:00 PM
Prefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud of
From the pictures it looks clean, but the age will show up on the wear on the seats. Those pictures were missing. Figure on $6,000 for the seats to be redone if needed, otherwise the car looks pretty clean. Other wear items besides clutch if all updated would be necessary because of costs. I've had quite a few 928's and when they get to 100,000 miles there are quite a few very expensive things that go bad. While the vantage may not be as bad as an older 928, it would concern me, especially when lower mile vantage a are now going less than $50k.

Old 11-29-2015, 07:34 AM
Tremelune is on a distinguished road
Before it got cold, there were quite a few $40k V8 Vantages that passed by with low miles (though not "all highway" miles). $50k examples with very low mileage are all over the place, and they are not selling quickly. This thing has been for sale for most of 2015 and the price hasn't budged:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Aston-Martin...m=252188132628

It's hard to find these cars for sale by individuals, and dealers rarely provide the golden "stack of records" I'm always looking for...

Old 11-29-2015, 07:39 AM
Prefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud of
Again, no interior pictures questions what's wrong with the leather wear?

Old 11-29-2015, 10:51 AM
ncamv8 is a name known to allncamv8 is a name known to allncamv8 is a name known to allncamv8 is a name known to allncamv8 is a name known to allncamv8 is a name known to all
Seem pretty expensive for a Salvage title car.

Old 11-29-2015, 10:59 AM
Very much so. I think a lot of sellers think "Aston Martin" is a magical phrase. Since V8 Vantages are still being made with no significant changes from a decade ago (besides the 4.7L motor), they still have quite a bit of time before they'll do anything resembling appreciation...

Drive 'em while ya got 'em!

Old 11-29-2015, 11:06 AM
spikemd is just really nicespikemd is just really nicespikemd is just really nicespikemd is just really nice
Originally Posted by Tremelune
Before it got cold, there were quite a few $40k V8 Vantages that passed by with low miles (though not "all highway" miles). $50k examples with very low mileage are all over the place, and they are not selling quickly. This thing has been for sale for most of 2015 and the price hasn't budged:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Aston-Martin...m=252188132628

It's hard to find these cars for sale by individuals, and dealers rarely provide the golden "stack of records" I'm always looking for...
There are interior picks if you scroll down. But also a HUGE red flag...REBUILT NJ title... run away quick. No wonder it hasn't sold...

Old 11-30-2015, 12:15 PM
Acmw will become famous soon enough
Old 11-30-2015, 12:22 PM
exclusive is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Acmw
I'm talking to them right now. He countered 37.5k.

Seems very low even for the high miles. Is there anyone in tampa that is willing to check this car out? I am going to offer 37k if it checks out okay but may be gone from another 6speedonline member if it checks out good

Old 11-30-2015, 12:32 PM
mkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud of
Seems like hell of a deal

Old 12-10-2015, 01:53 PM
exclusive is on a distinguished road
Just letting you all know that I passed on that red Vantage V8 on Ebay.

I did pay $325 for a PPI and it all checked out good. I can share it to anyone who is interested in that car.

*I am not affiliated with the seller.

Old 01-06-2016, 08:58 AM
An update to that Brooklyn example I posted earlier...According to the (new) seller, he just bought the car from his friend for mid-20s and is just looking to flip it quick:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Aston-Martin.../221987191508?

If you're not afraid of salvaged titles, might make a fun driver for short money. I'm out of the market until Spring at least.

Old 01-06-2016, 09:00 AM
Ha, actually...that might be a different car! In any event, I don't think the reserve is $49k!

Old 01-06-2016, 04:55 PM
mkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud of
the interior is all trashed, look at the pic where it shows the passenger seat, you can see he didn't even put the clip that covers the headliner trim screw holes back in place

Old 03-29-2016, 01:52 PM
Hogie Roll is on a distinguished road
I wouldn't be opposed to a high mileage car if anyone is selling one.

Thanks

Old 03-29-2016, 01:54 PM
Townshend is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Hogie Roll
I wouldn't be opposed to a high mileage car if anyone is selling one.

Thanks
I'm selling mine, I don't have it listed anywhere yet. Not high miles, a tick over 10k. PM me if interested.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Highest Mileage