Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

in the market for a '07-'10 Vantage V8, what are the advantages of each model year?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-23-2016, 02:21 PM
BUGABOO66 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks for the info and quick response!

Old 09-23-2016, 02:31 PM
mkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud of
Its been a very reliable car, as long as you have 1k set aside each year you will generally be fine. Small things come up, such as battery charge is low, or its been a while since the coolant or brake fluids been changed etc.

Generally most of the service is a simple DIY if you are an amateur wrencher, the cost of doing work at an indie is significant enough that you can buy top of the line tools to work on your car from the savings of one DIY oil change.

Old 09-28-2016, 02:55 PM
mike in nj is on a distinguished road
Does "the book" detail the differences between the USA and non-USA models year by year? I'm trying to learn the differences between model years here in the US in order to decide what I want to be looking for, but I'm concerned that something that changed in 2009 in Europe (just an example) might not have changed here until 2010.

Old 09-28-2016, 05:19 PM
Vikram is an unknown quantity at this point
Look for 2009 V8V ,You should get pretty decent once at your price range.Los Gatos Luxary cars and Autobahn Gallery in Dublin also has a few.

Old 09-29-2016, 08:27 AM
mkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by mike in nj
Does "the book" detail the differences between the USA and non-USA models year by year? I'm trying to learn the differences between model years here in the US in order to decide what I want to be looking for, but I'm concerned that something that changed in 2009 in Europe (just an example) might not have changed here until 2010.
No, but it does call out if there are specific versions or features available to only one region, or a model that is euro only etc.