Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Sport Pack wheels

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-29-2017, 12:32 PM
speedracer800 is a jewel in the roughspeedracer800 is a jewel in the roughspeedracer800 is a jewel in the rough
Sport Pack wheels

Please see in the Marketplace section here :

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...ml#post4674780

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 10-29-2017 at 03:30 PM.
Old 11-02-2017, 07:35 AM
porkchopious is on a distinguished road
When I bought my Vantage, I just HAD to have these wheels as well as the Sport Pack option. They look awesome!

Old 11-02-2017, 07:41 AM
Zettinger is a glorious beacon of lightZettinger is a glorious beacon of lightZettinger is a glorious beacon of lightZettinger is a glorious beacon of lightZettinger is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by porkchopious
When I bought my Vantage, I just HAD to have these wheels as well as the Sport Pack option. They look awesome!
Same here. I had to get this wheels and white.
I love the design. Someone needs to buy them ASAP.

However, since I lowered my car, I have the feeling I need to buy 20" wheels.

Old 11-02-2017, 07:51 AM
speedracer800 is a jewel in the roughspeedracer800 is a jewel in the roughspeedracer800 is a jewel in the rough
Thanks guys.. These are definitely beautiful wheels for a Vantage or DB9. I need to sell them so there's a great opportunity here for someone to get a terrific deal.. These are very hard to find as well.

Old 12-01-2017, 08:06 PM
Still available.

Old 12-01-2017, 10:21 PM
blue2000s is a jewel in the roughblue2000s is a jewel in the roughblue2000s is a jewel in the rough
I am thoroughly impressed with how light these wheels are for 19's.

Old 12-02-2017, 11:03 AM
larryg is on a distinguished road
My 2014 V8V came with 19" V Spoke Silver Dt wheels.
I happen to find them very attractive on my Volcano red Vantage.
Are these wheels considered desirable?

Old 12-02-2017, 07:01 PM
HabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to all
Desirable is in the eye of the beholder, and the wallet of the potential buyer. My particular favorites are the 10 spoke DT with charcoal accents. Although on a silver/blue car like mine they might look a little feminine. If a set ever comes up I will pick them up to see though. In the last week I bought a set of V12 w/charcoal accents with P Z's off a 500 mile car, and a set of 5 spoke like my originals with the original AM9's with 9mm tread [because I had a bent front and I did not like the way it was refinished, and I had just scrapped a foot long off the edge of the other front. And I needed tires anyway

Now if I could just solve the issue of TPMS's.....

Old 12-02-2017, 07:21 PM
larryg is on a distinguished road
What problems we have...
Contemplating which wheels are most desirable for our Aston's.
Although my V8V which I purchased new, is far from the most valuable car I have ever owned, it is certainly one of the most beautiful and one of my favorites.

Old 12-02-2017, 07:29 PM
HabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to all
First world problems!
The only thing that matters is what puts a smile on your face. I could care less what anybody else thinks. If I get goose pimples I'm a happy camper.
Had a group of 15 year old blonds all trying to flag me down with the thumbs up tonight, and I thought, and rethought, and realized that's Capt Greg's territory

Old 12-03-2017, 02:03 AM
These sport pack wheels I have include the tpms. Shoot me an offer.

Old 12-03-2017, 02:26 AM
The sensors come in 2 versions, the early thru 2010 version, then switched in 2011 to present. They are not compatible with each other. The pre 2011 # on the sensor is F1WE4STR, and the 2011 > is TSSRE4Td, so you know which system your sensors are compatible with.

Old 12-03-2017, 01:48 PM
SheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to all
Originally Posted by HabitualOffender
First world problems!
The only thing that matters is what puts a smile on your face. I could care less what anybody else thinks. If I get goose pimples I'm a happy camper.
Had a group of 15 year old blonds all trying to flag me down with the thumbs up tonight, and I thought, and rethought, and realized that's Capt Greg's territory
Thats CPT Greg LMAO but, I think thats a little young for him though. I think he likes the single mommies.

Old 12-04-2017, 06:54 AM
MRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by HabitualOffender
First world problems!
i have a spare set of sport pack wheels as well to keep... just need some rubber...

BTW my 20 year old daughter and all her friends love the Aston. I find myself wandering out to the garage more often these days...

Old 12-04-2017, 10:03 PM
Now if that pack was in their 20's I'd have pulled over!

I love all the expressions you see just driving. I try not to look around much to notice outside of being aware of my surroundings, but most of the time you can't help but notice.

There's the "have no clue, could care less, just another car"
Then the wide eyed big curious look of quandary of "WTF is THAT?!
And finally the jaw drop focused stares of pure lust. Which I prefer to see from the ladies but usually get from the dudes

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.