Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

NEW Vantage Unveiled

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-15-2018, 09:22 AM
sonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud of
oh heres a screenshot of the other spec that looks pretty nice

Old 03-15-2018, 01:33 PM
Ron Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by sonies
oh heres a screenshot of the other spec that looks pretty nice

Wow, now that is starting to work for me. I still think it need some hood vents that function of course, to help break up the hood a bit.
Ron

Old 03-15-2018, 01:55 PM
Mathman85 is a glorious beacon of lightMathman85 is a glorious beacon of lightMathman85 is a glorious beacon of lightMathman85 is a glorious beacon of lightMathman85 is a glorious beacon of light
Grey works on the car. Here's the one I configured.

Still not as pretty as the outgoing model. And nowhere near as sonorous.

Old 03-15-2018, 02:11 PM
007JB has a spectacular aura about007JB has a spectacular aura about007JB has a spectacular aura about
No matter how many time i look at new vantage, still not growing on me. maybe I'm too old fashioned, but to me new vantage looks like boys car...
I came very close selling my 2013, but I couldn't do it. I was sitting in my patio & had view of the my car & was thinking to my self, if i sell this car, what can I get in the price range of Vantage, I couldn't find anything out there,, I just couldn't do it. There are 100 of cars out there, but IMHO nothing comes close to Vantage elegance & design proportions..

Old 04-10-2018, 05:26 PM
sonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud of
well I suppose it is the 11th in England now isn't it

Last edited by sonies; 04-10-2018 at 05:45 PM.
Old 04-10-2018, 06:28 PM
Mathman85 is a glorious beacon of lightMathman85 is a glorious beacon of lightMathman85 is a glorious beacon of lightMathman85 is a glorious beacon of lightMathman85 is a glorious beacon of light
Old 04-10-2018, 09:06 PM
spinecho is a splendid one to beholdspinecho is a splendid one to beholdspinecho is a splendid one to beholdspinecho is a splendid one to beholdspinecho is a splendid one to beholdspinecho is a splendid one to beholdspinecho is a splendid one to behold
Based on the videos (Autocar especially), it must be one of the few new cars that sounds better on the inside than from the outside!

So, as predicted, it goes and handles well. This is good news.

But that nose...those headlights...

Old 04-10-2018, 09:12 PM
rohnin is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by spinecho
But that nose...those headlights...
Ruins everything

Old 04-10-2018, 10:06 PM
Ron Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to behold
Interesting re.view. I still will keep my GT.
Ron

Old 04-11-2018, 08:52 AM
I just want the manual version, that much torque hooked up to a manual box on a perfectly balanced car I could care less if it looks like rosie o'donnel's butthole it would be a blast to drive from the inside!!!

This guy is driving a black one with neon accents, his videos are very high quality, surprised he doesn't have more subs to be honest and tossers like shmee have a million lol

I will say the quad exhaust is a MUST, looks so much better than the dual pipes you can see it at 4:45 in the video

Last edited by sonies; 04-11-2018 at 09:43 AM.
Old 04-11-2018, 09:28 AM
spinecho is a splendid one to beholdspinecho is a splendid one to beholdspinecho is a splendid one to beholdspinecho is a splendid one to beholdspinecho is a splendid one to beholdspinecho is a splendid one to beholdspinecho is a splendid one to behold
That last comment about a certain person's anatomy could be interpreted in a couple of different ways, one considerably more unpleasant than the other...

Old 04-11-2018, 10:03 AM
Vantagelvr will become famous soon enoughVantagelvr will become famous soon enough
Not sure I would ever want to climb into “Rosie Odonnells butt hole” Im sure a new Vantage either stick or paddle would be more appealing.

Old 04-11-2018, 10:12 AM
Yorick is on a distinguished road
Compared to the previous Vantage? Quite hideous.

Old 04-11-2018, 10:24 AM
RolexDaytona1 has a spectacular aura aboutRolexDaytona1 has a spectacular aura aboutRolexDaytona1 has a spectacular aura about
I still think its a shame this is a somewhat poorly re-bodied Mercedes AMG GT Powertrain. (same heart as its direct competitor... which with a Mercedes badge is cheaper).. I know AMG makes a great engine but its like putting Ferrari motors in the next gen Lambo. Just isn't sitting right with me. (But somehow I was fine with the Audi/Lambo cross pollination when they merged. Go figure. Probably because I'd like someday to have a used Lambo that runs well. I digress. )

Oh and I almost forgot... Now the vantage is also related to the AMG GT's porky big sister with 4 doors. Amazing they managed to perfectly copy the original Panamera's worst part.. the back.

Did an AM and a GT hook up on some European vacation... and come back with weird looking kids?

Last edited by RolexDaytona1; 04-11-2018 at 10:47 AM.
Old 04-11-2018, 10:48 AM
Originally Posted by Vantagelvr
Not sure I would ever want to climb into “Rosie Odonnells butt hole” Im sure a new Vantage either stick or paddle would be more appealing.

yes I'm sure as well!

Here's a pretty honest review, not the usual fluffing that goes on in the review industry but he likes it as well

Last edited by sonies; 04-11-2018 at 10:57 AM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.