Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

DBS is back

Old 04-17-2018, 06:07 PM
cuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond repute
Old 04-17-2018, 07:50 PM
sierraV12V is just really nicesierraV12V is just really nicesierraV12V is just really nicesierraV12V is just really nice
I like what I've seen so far:

Old 04-17-2018, 08:07 PM
brightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond repute
Not really showing enough to form any opinion in that video

Old 04-17-2018, 08:47 PM
sonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud of
yeah jeez what a tease

Old 04-17-2018, 09:45 PM
mjanis will become famous soon enough
DBS Superleggera. It's a great name. I give them that. Hope that the car can live up to the name. 700bhp V12 would be a nice start. Superleggera translates to light weight so how light can you go with that much horsepower? Under 4000 pounds?

https://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/i...ggera-due-june

Old 04-17-2018, 09:57 PM
cuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond repute
Nice .... hope there won't be Mercedes parts.

Old 04-18-2018, 07:50 AM
Originally Posted by Redpants
I can't imagine how they'd avoid using Mercedes parts. At least the electronics.
I hope they won't

Old 04-18-2018, 08:40 AM
sonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud of
prior generation DBS was like 3700lbs wasn't it

Old 04-18-2018, 09:00 AM
spinecho is a splendid one to beholdspinecho is a splendid one to beholdspinecho is a splendid one to beholdspinecho is a splendid one to beholdspinecho is a splendid one to beholdspinecho is a splendid one to beholdspinecho is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by sierraV12V
I like what I've seen so far
What have you seen??? I don't see anything meaningful...

Old 04-18-2018, 02:15 PM
HabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to all
It wouldn't be a tease if they showed anything meaningful. I love a good tease, and a good tickle but that's for another thread!

Old 04-18-2018, 09:34 PM
sierraV12V is just really nicesierraV12V is just really nicesierraV12V is just really nicesierraV12V is just really nice
Originally Posted by spinecho
What have you seen??? I don't see anything meaningful...
Enough to see that the front end is more appealing to me than the new vantage I'm still interested to see the back half of the car though...probably very close to the DB11 but I'm hoping for a bit of the new vantage in the rear.

Old 05-08-2018, 06:39 PM
bolteon is an unknown quantity at this point
Pretty sure this video gives away everything now... (RedPants- I think you called it as the new DBS).

Old 05-09-2018, 04:08 PM
bolteon is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Redpants
I made a few predictions a year ago:
https://www.redpants.lol/blog/2017/6...ritish-embassy

The upcoming DBS, the company's IPO, and the full-size SUV (not the DBX!). So far I'm right about all of them
Indeed, looking forward to the reveal.