Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Regretting 3 year custom Aston plates..............

Old 10-14-2018, 10:38 PM
HabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to all
I'm not a mechanic but I would imagine if the previous filter was causing the problem the problem would have been fully realized then. Not melt down 1000 miles later with a new filter. Anything is possible but it sounds like they really have no explanation for what actually happened and it does give them a possible reason.

As to their valuation of worth I think you know that would be fantasy. You edited out most of the original post, what is the year and current mileage? I doubt $65 is even saleable because of the story. One thing I'd be avoiding is, a car like mine with a long story of issues and a replaced engine, no matter what warranty came with it nobody is looking to buy what was a big problem to somebody else.

Old 10-14-2018, 10:45 PM
HabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to all
Sorry, 18k miles on a 2009 V8V roadster M6, replaced engine, I haven't looked at what anything is selling [asking] in a long time, I've just been enjoying devaluing mine day after day. Back when I was looking that would be a $60k car but the engine replacement would scare off a lot of the buyer pool. It's also got particular enhancements that somebody else has to love to spend the money on it. While most AM shoppers are looking for that needle in a haystack car, you're looking for that needle in a haystack buyer.

Old 11-26-2018, 05:29 AM
karmafan84 is an unknown quantity at this point
L[QUOTE=HabitualOffender;4744276]Sorry, 18k miles on a 2009 V8V roadster nonlyndaiormlamsmeinloosenoioenfakdmllllmalrmlllll lmakdmormeoewmiwuntoemrormrimejuuM6, replaced engine, I haven't looked at what anything is selling [asking] in a long time, I've just been enjoying devaluing mine day after day. Back when I was looking that would be a $60k car but the engine replacement would scare off a lot of the buyer pool. It's also got particular enhancements that somebody else has to is my day and

my best offer is 44 or exactly how much ii pair frjenservicennaentjienppokntndinwju nienpiijndndjdjdmdndndjdidjdjdjjdejjsjsjsjwjwjssks ndjie
oil filter failed to properly seat within 100 miles of insatal no Lleaks. So im left to believe this oil sump became mildly blocked by the slow build up of loll

Old 11-26-2018, 05:47 AM
karmafan84 is an unknown quantity at this point
phone won’t tupe that’s the story 100 miles post ool change wirh all o e m parts,!- lazy oil filter drui my emfome nit not in until I relaxed mtlsemwirjnrjenealenpaetsn parts amdnmeees

omlnownmorjimforennnesrnfiessm-‘slownipm30l

Old 11-26-2018, 09:32 AM
Zettinger is a glorious beacon of lightZettinger is a glorious beacon of lightZettinger is a glorious beacon of lightZettinger is a glorious beacon of lightZettinger is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by karmafan84
LSorry, 18k miles on a 2009 V8V roadster nonlyndaiormlamsmeinloosenoioenfakdmllllmalrmlllll lmakdmormeoewmiwuntoemrormrimejuuM6, replaced engine, I haven't looked at what anything is selling [asking] in a long time, I've just been enjoying devaluing mine day after day. Back when I was looking that would be a $60k car but the engine replacement would scare off a lot of the buyer pool. It's also got particular enhancements that somebody else has to is my day and

my best offer is 44 or exactly how much ii pair frjenservicennaentjienppokntndinwju nienpiijndndjdjdmdndndjdidjdjdjjdejjsjsjsjwjwjssks ndjie
oil filter failed to properly seat within 100 miles of insatal no Lleaks. So im left to believe this oil sump became mildly blocked by the slow build up of loll
Originally Posted by karmafan84
phone won’t tupe that’s the story 100 miles post ool change wirh all o e m parts,!- lazy oil filter drui my emfome nit not in until I relaxed mtlsemwirjnrjenealenpaetsn parts amdnmeees

omlnownmorjimforennnesrnfiessm-‘slownipm30l
Did you fall asleep on the keyboard?

Old 11-26-2018, 10:56 AM
sonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Zettinger
Did you fall asleep on the keyboard?

it does looks like someone was posting while on Ambien

Old 11-26-2018, 11:04 AM
cofeffee

Old 11-26-2018, 11:19 AM
MRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond repute
My Porsche had a full engine replacement done because of a known IMS failure... at that end of the day, a new engine added little to the value....

most people expect a functioning engine in a car...

two year warranty on a new engine really doesn't add value unless warranty isfor the whole car... then it's about $6 to 8,000. ...

i wouldn't buy it for huge premium, except for whole car warrant ands btw clutch value... those are the only real tangible 'premiums'