Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Thumbs Up or Down on These Wheels?

Old 10-25-2018, 12:40 PM
XJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs Up or Down on These Wheels?

Yes or no?

Old 10-25-2018, 12:54 PM
007JB has a spectacular aura about007JB has a spectacular aura about007JB has a spectacular aura about
No for me. IMO-Need some brushed color or dark silver wheels, that will bring elegance back.

Old 10-25-2018, 12:58 PM
Cherryblock is just really niceCherryblock is just really niceCherryblock is just really niceCherryblock is just really nice
Originally Posted by 007JB
No for me. IMO-Need some brushed color or dark silver wheels, that will bring elegance back.
Plus 1

Old 10-25-2018, 01:15 PM
pearsonhaus will become famous soon enough
To me, it takes away from the elegance of the car......

Old 10-25-2018, 01:17 PM
Prefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud of
Ditto - destroys elegance

Old 10-25-2018, 01:54 PM
C4Sbeebe Is a GOD !C4Sbeebe Is a GOD !C4Sbeebe Is a GOD !C4Sbeebe Is a GOD !C4Sbeebe Is a GOD !C4Sbeebe Is a GOD !C4Sbeebe Is a GOD !C4Sbeebe Is a GOD !C4Sbeebe Is a GOD !C4Sbeebe Is a GOD !C4Sbeebe Is a GOD !
gorgeous car otherwise and my favorite color on astons. needs something to offset the green - the black is just too blah and the design is a tad clunky. did i mention, gorgeous car!

Old 10-25-2018, 05:55 PM
Gene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond repute
Not a fan of black wheels.

Old 10-25-2018, 06:01 PM
Dalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to behold
No from me, especially on such a lovely colored car.

Old 10-25-2018, 06:52 PM
Ron Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to behold
I will make it unanimous, no way.
Ron

Old 10-25-2018, 06:55 PM
J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !
Nope, not in that color. I hope you have something else in mind?

Old 10-25-2018, 07:34 PM
SheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to all
Nope, Dont like that design nor the Black, a friend asked me about a Black AMR DB11 with those same wheels and they look worse on a black car.

Old 10-25-2018, 08:19 PM
lilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud of
I think Astons in general, don't look great with black wheels. The lines of the curves definitely are amplified with that pop of a silver toned wheel. These aren't Ferraris or Lamborghinis, where the black wheels add to that extreme sportiness factor those cars display. The only Astons I see that look great with black wheels are the GT racing cars

Old 10-25-2018, 09:30 PM
HabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to all
I'll make it 12 thumbs down!

Old 10-25-2018, 09:52 PM
Liilpa09 is on a distinguished road
Love the car, not so much the wheels....

Old 10-25-2018, 10:35 PM
007JB has a spectacular aura about007JB has a spectacular aura about007JB has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by lilseevs
I think Astons in general, don't look great with black wheels. The lines of the curves definitely are amplified with that pop of a silver toned wheel. These aren't Ferraris or Lamborghinis, where the black wheels add to that extreme sportiness factor those cars display. The only Astons I see that look great with black wheels are the GT racing cars

I like my black wheels on my car, but all depends on the color of the car. i had 4-5 different wheels & different colors, but these are the best choice for me.

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Thumbs Up or Down on These Wheels?