Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

All New Blue Aston Martin Vantage

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-30-2018, 10:38 AM
dmvcarlover is a jewel in the roughdmvcarlover is a jewel in the roughdmvcarlover is a jewel in the roughdmvcarlover is a jewel in the rough
All New Blue Aston Martin Vantage

Spotted somewhere in Virginia.

Old 12-30-2018, 10:41 AM
RossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond repute
Those tailpipes look horrible

Old 12-30-2018, 12:29 PM
007JB has a spectacular aura about007JB has a spectacular aura about007JB has a spectacular aura about
Great color, and nice fat ***.. but those tailpipes & guards have to go for sure.. plus don't post any front end photos.

Last edited by 007JB; 12-31-2018 at 07:58 AM.
Old 12-30-2018, 01:32 PM
Argus will become famous soon enough
I love that color.

Old 12-30-2018, 02:55 PM
popspin is on a distinguished road
Loving the new Vantage

The new Vantage looks great in that blue color. I will be posting a review of my new magnetic silver one soon. With quad sports exhaust, of course!😃

Old 12-30-2018, 08:32 PM
Gene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond repute
I like the color. Looks good on your car.

Old 12-30-2018, 10:20 PM
programmatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond repute
I think that is the same Vantage that was in the TLC Auto Detail shop a couple of days ago.

I'm glad the quad sports exhaust was available on the configurator when I ordered mine. The good news is that the quad tip sports exhaust can be retrofitted as a factory kit. I just wish they offered the previous generation Vantage's AMR style grill as a retrofit kit!!

Old 12-31-2018, 06:38 AM
brightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond repute
I am sucker for any car in blue, so I like it by default. Beyond that, I just like the design. Looks really 2019+ with forward thinking design elements rather than a gilded older design.

Old 12-31-2018, 07:20 AM
pearsonhaus will become famous soon enough
Really like that color. Actually, I like the car, sans the bumper guards.

Old 12-31-2018, 07:22 AM
brightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by pearsonhaus
Really like that color. Actually, I like the car, sans the bumper guards.
The bumper guards and black trim look cool on the white Vantage FWIW. In general, they do have a bit of an afterthought styling.

Old 12-31-2018, 07:36 AM
programmatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by brightoncorgi
The bumper guards and black trim look cool on the white Vantage FWIW. In general, they do have a bit of an afterthought styling.
I'm in talks with a fabricator to see if we can remove the bumper guards and the underlying reinforcement tabs/protrusions (I assume the reinforcement tabs bolt on to the RoW bumper since I doubt Aston Martin will make a whole new bumper for the North American market) and then fabricate a low profile cap (which we'll paint in body color) to cover the hole. I'll find out the cost and possibly set up a group buy for New Vantage owners to spread that cost around.

Old 12-31-2018, 08:47 AM
blue2000s is a jewel in the roughblue2000s is a jewel in the roughblue2000s is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by dmvcarlover
Why does there have to be so much going on back here? It's so busy and cluttered. It's like the auto industry has lost the ability to draw an unbroken curved line. It pains me to say it but styling wise, Tesla seems to be the only one making simple, uncluttered designs. Henrik Fisker, we need you.

Last edited by blue2000s; 12-31-2018 at 08:50 AM.
Old 12-31-2018, 08:57 AM
XJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond repute
Worst ever tailpipes I've ever seen. They belong on a Yugo, not a high-buck exotic. WTF was Aston thinking?!?!

Old 12-31-2018, 02:05 PM
davidm17 is on a distinguished road
The bumperettes gotta go. If Aston was smart they'd sell a "conversion" kit to make the bumpers eurospec. I'll never get the large carbon fiber surrounds that go above the exaust tips. I think the rear of the car would look so much better if you did away with those entirely or made them much more subtle where they just barely went around the exhaust. I'm not a fan of the front, but I don't mind it. The rear on the other hand makes me grimace every time I see it.

Old 01-02-2019, 03:10 PM
RolexDaytona1 has a spectacular aura aboutRolexDaytona1 has a spectacular aura aboutRolexDaytona1 has a spectacular aura about
Someone needs to put a trailer hitch on the back of this design and get it over with.. They put everything else back there!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: All New Blue Aston Martin Vantage