Sponsored By:

My PB RS4 Build Thread

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-19-2010, 08:16 AM
blaze is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Most-Wanted
Any pics of your car?
Not recently - I need to take some fresh ones w/ the wheels.

Attached Images  
Old 04-19-2010, 06:03 PM
Most-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond repute
Just got done doing the straight pipe mod. OMG, it sounds amazing. I will take some pics and try to do a small clip. I just deleted the rear mufflers. Everything else is stock. Gonna weigh the stock canisters too...

Well I am downloading a sound clip. It doesnt do it justice. Its much more aggressive in person, but I only have a basic camera. The weight removed was 21.8# per side so 43.6# total. Add a few pounds back in for straight pipe and tip. For arguement sake, its about 40# off the car. Its a bit loud and I'm gonna test it for a few days. If anything it will be my track set up. But I really hate swapping stuff for track days. It gets old after a while. Got the harnesses in today and will install tomorrow. They are the Audi version but are not RS4 specific. The RS4 does not have a mounting point for the outboard fron lap belt, but looks like there is a spot on the seat that will work. I'll update on that.
I'm happy overall with the exhaust. I will make some final adjustments to the tips, but it looks ok I think...

Old 04-19-2010, 06:04 PM
Most-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond repute
I also want to say thanks to Jeff@ Stassisengineering for taking care of me on the Ohlins Motor Sport coilover's. He spent alot of time going over everything with me. He even gave me a courtesy call to make sure I was satisfied with the information. The customer service is amazing and appreciated. I didnt feel like just a number... So many thanks Jeff.

And many thanks to AWDMOTORSPORTS for taking care of all my needs.

Thanks, cant wait to try them out
Here is the vid, not much to see I dont have my camera mount in yet so I was driving and filming LOL...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5o7D9Qkvuh8

Old 04-19-2010, 08:18 PM
ChrisF1220 will become famous soon enoughChrisF1220 will become famous soon enough
Sounds and looks awesome! Keep up the good work!

Old 04-19-2010, 09:02 PM
RS4bro is on a distinguished road
Hey man...now you have to change your signature ^

Old 04-19-2010, 10:11 PM
Originally Posted by RS4bro
Hey man...now you have to change your signature ^
sooo true, thanks...

Old 04-19-2010, 10:18 PM
Former Vendor
AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !
Thanks for mentioning us.. The car looks great and sounds awesome.. Cant wait to see how it does around Sebring, PBIR & Homestead!!!

Mike

Old 04-19-2010, 10:21 PM
Originally Posted by Mike@AwdMotorsports
Thanks for mentioning us.. The car looks great and sounds awesome.. Cant wait to see how it does around Sebring, PBIR & Homestead!!!

Mike
Always a pleasure working with you Mike. I'll be calling you soon for a few more items I need. Thanks for the great service and great prices. You are always there for me no matter what I need. I look forward to doing some track days with the AWD crew...

Last edited by Most-Wanted; 04-19-2010 at 10:26 PM.
Old 04-20-2010, 04:59 AM
Tristan is on a distinguished road
As stated previously, it sounds and looks fantastic. Really looking forward to seeing how this goes... I've always loved the RS4.

Old 04-20-2010, 06:22 PM
Thanks guys for all the thumbs up. I am loving this car... For once no pressure...

Well, I got the harness installed completely today. Perfect fit Also ordered the black optic grill from ECSTUNING. Really nice guys. And ordered the stern arms and sway bars from JHM. Nice guys there too. Seems like everyone in the Audi group are stand up people.
If anyone ever has any questions shoot them over. I am very open with information especially since this isnt my race car which I am trying to set records with. Its just fun and I like helping others out.

Old 04-20-2010, 07:22 PM
Hanjob is infamous around these parts
are the mirrors supposed to be silver?

Old 04-21-2010, 12:36 AM
Originally Posted by Hanjob
are the mirrors supposed to be silver?
Yes...

Old 04-21-2010, 05:17 AM
blaze is on a distinguished road
Looking good. Keep coming with the updates.

Old 04-22-2010, 12:57 PM
Parts keep coming....

Last edited by Most-Wanted; 05-26-2010 at 02:06 AM.
Old 04-22-2010, 01:17 PM
ChrisF1220 will become famous soon enoughChrisF1220 will become famous soon enough
That sounds amazing! Wish I had the ***** to run no mufflers, but I'd get pulled over everywhere in NYC!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My PB RS4 Build Thread