Audi S4, S6, RS4, RS6, R8 etc.
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

My PB RS4 Build Thread

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-09-2010, 11:04 PM
Most-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond repute
stasis completed the MS coilovers and they have shipped. I did the sway bars also last night. Camera mount is in too. I'm almost ready for the upcoming track day at PBIR on the 22nd. Just need to install the coilovers and corner balance....

Old 05-10-2010, 04:18 PM
Banned
M3EvoBR has much to be proud ofM3EvoBR has much to be proud ofM3EvoBR has much to be proud ofM3EvoBR has much to be proud ofM3EvoBR has much to be proud ofM3EvoBR has much to be proud ofM3EvoBR has much to be proud ofM3EvoBR has much to be proud ofM3EvoBR has much to be proud of
Hey Brian, congrats on the new car, it's looking good.
This is Eddie (AWD M.)
Which club are joining on the 22nd at PBIR ?

Old 05-10-2010, 04:24 PM
Most-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by M3EvoBR
Hey Brian, congrats on the new car, it's looking good.
This is Eddie (AWD M.)
Which club are joining on the 22nd at PBIR ?
Thanks Brasil Tudo Bem? Braman is sponsoring the event. Its their usual once a month deal. It will be my first one but I did check one out and it looks to be a good time... I cant wait. It would be fun to have the AWD crew together for some roundy round That going straight got boring I am also planning on joining you guys at Sebring or elsewhere. You need to shoot me a pm with the dates and places you'll be going. I need some seat time but would love to hang out like old times.... Let me know...

Here is a link to check it out.

http://www.bramanmotorcars.com/bramanontrackevents.htm

Old 05-10-2010, 04:33 PM
Banned
M3EvoBR has much to be proud ofM3EvoBR has much to be proud ofM3EvoBR has much to be proud ofM3EvoBR has much to be proud ofM3EvoBR has much to be proud ofM3EvoBR has much to be proud ofM3EvoBR has much to be proud ofM3EvoBR has much to be proud ofM3EvoBR has much to be proud of
Oh Nice !

i'll check the link. I need some seat time too... had an unpleasant experience last weekend on Homestead, with the new ''old'' car.

I'll send you the links thru PM so you can sign up to the events.
I'll have so much fun !!!
Looking forward to meet you at PBIR.

Old 05-10-2010, 04:42 PM
Banned
Just signed up !

Old 05-10-2010, 06:13 PM
Originally Posted by M3EvoBR
Just signed up !
Thats great. My buddy will be there with a 335i as well. It will be fun to hang out. We are going out afterwards as well and your welcome to join us. See you in two weeks...

Old 05-10-2010, 07:38 PM
UMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond repute
Looking great!!

Old 05-10-2010, 08:53 PM
Former Vendor
AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !
Ill be there as well.. sending the paper work over tomorrow.. only a couple weeks away.. I have never driven that track at night.. The suspension i would guess would show up tomorrow or wednesday.. Ill keep you informed.. looking good so far..

Mike

Old 05-10-2010, 11:04 PM
Originally Posted by UMADBRO
Looking great!!
Thanks, its coming along... Just waiting on a few things like suspension to arrive...

Old 05-10-2010, 11:06 PM
Originally Posted by Mike@AwdMotorsports
Ill be there as well.. sending the paper work over tomorrow.. only a couple weeks away.. I have never driven that track at night.. The suspension i would guess would show up tomorrow or wednesday.. Ill keep you informed.. looking good so far..

Mike
Thanks and I appreciate all the help. It will be fun to see everyone out there together....

Old 05-11-2010, 09:06 PM
italian a4 1032 has much to be proud ofitalian a4 1032 has much to be proud ofitalian a4 1032 has much to be proud ofitalian a4 1032 has much to be proud ofitalian a4 1032 has much to be proud ofitalian a4 1032 has much to be proud ofitalian a4 1032 has much to be proud ofitalian a4 1032 has much to be proud of
nice car but seems a little expensive for so many miles

Old 05-11-2010, 10:11 PM
Not really expensive for a nice CPO'd RS4. You get what you pay for. I'm not interested in anyone's POS for $40K. Go shop them and tell me what you find. Hidden rear end accidents, etc. I've seen it all the last few months looking for an RS4. This was a one owner, no stories, no track time, perfect maintenance record car. Mileage means nothing if the car is cared for anyways. I rather buy a high mileage car that was driven spiritedly than a garage queen. Just like I bought an 11K mileage Gallardo. Perfect car with zero issues. Not too mention it was certified to 100K and the upcoming service was completed. Like I said, you get what you pay for.

suspension is here and the sway bars are in. Car feels great. Track day almost here...

Last edited by Most-Wanted; 05-26-2010 at 01:27 AM.
Old 05-18-2010, 05:03 AM
imlowlife is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Most-Wanted
Mileage means nothing if the car is cared for anyways. I rather buy a high mileage car that was driven spiritedly than a garage queen.
+1 on that

+2 thumb's up on your car

Last edited by imlowlife; 05-18-2010 at 05:10 AM.
Old 05-18-2010, 06:11 AM
Efterlyst27 is infamous around these partsEfterlyst27 is infamous around these partsEfterlyst27 is infamous around these partsEfterlyst27 is infamous around these partsEfterlyst27 is infamous around these partsEfterlyst27 is infamous around these partsEfterlyst27 is infamous around these parts
I might need an RS4 one day.. Yours looks nice.

Old 05-18-2010, 05:16 PM
quickgti1.8t is on a distinguished road
Sick car, looking to see what you do with it.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My PB RS4 Build Thread