FS: Modified 2003 911 Turbo - X50 - Aero Kit - Seal Grey - 6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource

Go Back  6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource > The Marketplace > Automobiles For Sale
Reload this Page >

FS: Modified 2003 911 Turbo - X50 - Aero Kit - Seal Grey

Automobiles For Sale A classified forum for Cars & Trucks For Sale
Sponsored by:
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Old 05-07-2018, 01:20 PM
G-Rat is a splendid one to beholdG-Rat is a splendid one to beholdG-Rat is a splendid one to beholdG-Rat is a splendid one to beholdG-Rat is a splendid one to beholdG-Rat is a splendid one to beholdG-Rat is a splendid one to behold

Very very sad to let this car go. I absolutely love it. Great street car as it sits, a few suspension/braking tweaks and this car is track ready. Or build yourself a total monster with 1000+whp after an engine build.

2003, aero kit, X50, sport seats, full aluminum interior trim package, ~63,xxx miles (will go up as I drive the car on weekends). Over $37k in mods and maintenance.

Asking $60,000. Located in Salt Lake City, Utah.

VIN #: WP0AB29923S685171

-Borg Warner EFR 7163s, turbine housings ceramic coated with Jethot Extreme 2000* coating
-ProEFI 112 with flexfuel
-SRM brushless fuel pump and controller
-ID1300 injectors
-SRM 4.5" intercoolers
- SRM y-pipe
-SRM plenum
-74mm throttle body
-SRM fender intakes
-SRM Tilton Triple plate clutch/flywheel and hydraulics
-Torque solutions engine mounts
-new stock 997 transmission mount
-Numeric Racing short shifter
-pinned coolant lines
-Markski Tuning 3" exhaust with 100 cell cats and bypass pipes
-ported stock headers, ceramic coated with Jethot Extreme 2000* coating
-new alternator
-new Duralast Platinum AGM battery
-new front rotors and Hawk HPS pads
-all maintenance completed (plugs, coils, fluids, filters)
-brand new Falken 615K+ tires 235/315
-ECS tuning 15mm/20mm wheel spacers

The exterior is 8/10 and reflects the mileage. Unfortunately this car never had any clear bra installed, so the front bumper and hood have some rock chips. If I were to keep the car, I would get a detail and paint correction done, which would make the paint 9/10.

The interior is also 8/10. Theres a small tear on the e-brake handle and minor blemishes throughout. Overall leather is in great shape. Bolsters on the sport seats and clean/firm.

All of the stock parts are available, aside from the K24 turbos which were sold to offset the cost of the build.

Current issues:
- wheels need to be refinished. 2 have fairly significant curb rash. I was planning to replace them with aftermarket 19s and save them for all seasons
- front lip has some scrapes and scuffs from driveways and low curbs. These are cheap to replace but I never wanted to because I knew it wouldn't be new for long.
- driver's side heated seat doesn't work. Dealership said it's the element that's burned out. I honestly don't need it, as I only drive in nice weather. Fixing it also means theres a risk the leather fit on the seat won't be perfect, so for me it was never worth it to fix.

Tuned for 23 psi currently, made 731awhp on E77. Made 615 on ACN pump 91.

Grabbed a bunch of pics from my phone. Let me know if you want to see anything specific.

Last edited by G-Rat; 07-16-2018 at 12:34 PM. Reason: Additional details
Old 05-14-2018, 11:49 AM
G-Rat is a splendid one to beholdG-Rat is a splendid one to beholdG-Rat is a splendid one to beholdG-Rat is a splendid one to beholdG-Rat is a splendid one to beholdG-Rat is a splendid one to beholdG-Rat is a splendid one to behold
Bump and price drop.

$60,000

Old 05-18-2018, 10:57 AM
LostMarine has a reputation beyond reputeLostMarine has a reputation beyond reputeLostMarine has a reputation beyond reputeLostMarine has a reputation beyond reputeLostMarine has a reputation beyond reputeLostMarine has a reputation beyond reputeLostMarine has a reputation beyond reputeLostMarine has a reputation beyond reputeLostMarine has a reputation beyond reputeLostMarine has a reputation beyond reputeLostMarine has a reputation beyond repute
got a dyno?

Old 05-18-2018, 12:54 PM
Originally Posted by LostMarine View Post
got a dyno?
Not of the most recent setup. I'm trying to get on the schedule at my local dyno, but they're booked a month out. I've asked to be put on a "cancellation list" so hopefully I can get it done soon.

Will post up once I have it.

Old 05-30-2018, 01:34 PM
Bump

Old 06-11-2018, 11:09 AM
Bump

Old 06-12-2018, 06:30 AM
Sparrow is on a distinguished road
A suggestion only ... to get the issues below fixed for the price you're asking.

- needs a new windshield due to a large crack in the upper passenger side (planning to fix soon)
- fuel filler door is bent/damaged. I've replaced with a carbon fiber door, hoping to avoid painting and blending the fender. I'm honestly not a huge fan of the CF but others may be. I have the stock door and it can probably be repaired by a body shop, but have not checked.
- driver's side heated seat doesn't work. Dealership said it's the element that's burned out. I honestly don't need it, as I only drive in nice weather. Fixing it also means theres a risk the leather fit on the seat won't be perfect, so for me it was never worth it to fix.

Old 06-12-2018, 11:53 AM
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
A suggestion only ... to get the issues below fixed for the price you're asking.

- needs a new windshield due to a large crack in the upper passenger side (planning to fix soon)
- fuel filler door is bent/damaged. I've replaced with a carbon fiber door, hoping to avoid painting and blending the fender. I'm honestly not a huge fan of the CF but others may be. I have the stock door and it can probably be repaired by a body shop, but have not checked.
Fair point. I appreciate the advice.

For a full price buyer, I would fix all of the above!

Old 06-19-2018, 11:32 AM
LostMarine has a reputation beyond reputeLostMarine has a reputation beyond reputeLostMarine has a reputation beyond reputeLostMarine has a reputation beyond reputeLostMarine has a reputation beyond reputeLostMarine has a reputation beyond reputeLostMarine has a reputation beyond reputeLostMarine has a reputation beyond reputeLostMarine has a reputation beyond reputeLostMarine has a reputation beyond reputeLostMarine has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by G-Rat View Post
Not of the most recent setup. I'm trying to get on the schedule at my local dyno, but they're booked a month out. I've asked to be put on a "cancellation list" so hopefully I can get it done soon.

Will post up once I have it.
let me know when please

Old 06-19-2018, 01:07 PM
let me know when please
Dyno is scheduled for June 29th. Will post the results.

Old 06-25-2018, 11:52 AM
Was able to get on the dyno this weekend.

85 degree ambient temps
Running E77
~23 psi

731 awhp
705 awtq (dyno did not have an accurate rpm reference, so torque number is elevated)

Old 07-09-2018, 12:58 PM
Bump

Old 07-16-2018, 12:36 PM
got a dyno?
Posted the dyno, not sure if you saw.

Also, price drop to $55,000.

Old 07-24-2018, 02:41 PM
Bump

Old 08-04-2018, 05:05 PM
Bump

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FS: Modified 2003 911 Turbo - X50 - Aero Kit - Seal Grey

Join 6SpeedOnline
Visit our Sponsors

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.