Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

WTB: Flying Spur

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-17-2008, 07:56 AM
dinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond repute
WTB: Flying Spur

Hey all,

Just sold my MB S550 and looking to get an 07 flying spur, could you guys let me know of some good sites to check out pricing and options. Already checked out Manhattan motorcars, cars.com, autotrader and ebay...any other options would be helpful, keep in mind im in NYC. Also for those who have one already what are the must have options (with pics if possible). Thanks in advance.
Danny

Old 07-17-2008, 08:11 AM
Sloopy is a glorious beacon of lightSloopy is a glorious beacon of lightSloopy is a glorious beacon of lightSloopy is a glorious beacon of lightSloopy is a glorious beacon of light
http://www.siliconvalleyautogroup.com/

Call Matthew at Silicon Valley Auto. 408 348 8771. They have multiple dealers and may have what you are looking for. He may also be able to locate one for you.

Tell him that John S from Columbia sent you.

Old 07-17-2008, 10:17 AM
Banned
vk430gt is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by dinorocz
Hey all,

Just sold my MB S550 and looking to get an 07 flying spur, could you guys let me know of some good sites to check out pricing and options. Already checked out Manhattan motorcars, cars.com, autotrader and ebay...any other options would be helpful, keep in mind im in NYC. Also for those who have one already what are the must have options (with pics if possible). Thanks in advance.
Danny
Very nice choice, call bentley downers grove and ask for jason samahan, the must have option for that car is the convenience package and try to get the solar panel sunroof, (not that big of a difference if you dont get it) if you want your rear seat passengers to be comfortable get the 4 seat place package because with the standard rear bench seat the but cushion isnt long enough for your upper legs so it feels like your sitting on a milkcrate with a seatback. the 4 seat package will change that because you can recline them. good luck.

Old 07-17-2008, 02:30 PM
DynamicMotoring is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by vk430gt
Very nice choice, call bentley downers grove and ask for jason samahan
I second Bentley Downers Grove/Bentley Gold Coast. Top notch dealers, Ive arranged quite a few sales with them for my customers.

Old 07-17-2008, 03:47 PM
master_jcp will become famous soon enoughmaster_jcp will become famous soon enough
What is with a S600 or a S65 AMG?

Old 07-24-2008, 11:35 AM
PorscheGuy949 is on a distinguished road
Go with the Mulliner package, the quilting on the seats is great. I have a few you might be interested in. PM me.

Old 07-24-2008, 08:47 PM
Banned
vk430gt is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by PorscheGuy949
Go with the Mulliner package, the quilting on the seats is great. I have a few you might be interested in. PM me.
not worth it IMO because then you cant get the ventilated seats which is an option only exclusive to the flying spur and they really do well especially on long trips.

Old 07-27-2008, 05:58 AM
Red Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to all
I took a quick look at the inventory over here in LI at http://www.bentleylongisland.com/
and they are showing a number of Flying Spurs. If you call ask for Mike Todd (one of the owners) and tell him you were referred by Jim M. (me) and his partner Ralph B. (Mike's friend and neighbor).