Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

anybody ever have any overheating problems on hot summer days?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-03-2013, 09:32 PM
REDNOSEGT will become famous soon enough
anybody ever have any overheating problems on hot summer days?

Just wondering if anybody ever had any over heating problems in gt's and what the resolution was,

was thinking of a coolant flush for the summer.

Old 05-04-2013, 05:04 AM
stevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond repute
Never seen her above normal 200-ish. This includes a 90F sunny day and wicked humid at Lime Rock Park track as we just hopped into the car, started her and just idled for 25 minutes so we could have some AC on us(!).

If it hasn't been done in some time, i'd power flush and refresh. May as well as it can only help things

Last edited by stevenrmusic; 05-04-2013 at 05:08 AM.
Old 05-06-2013, 09:44 AM
Dr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to all
NEVER! Coldest ambient temperature was 25F and highest was 96F and never anything but 200 on the gauge. The one feature i found to be absolute in this car is that it runs at 200 degrees no matter what, period.

Old 05-07-2013, 07:34 AM
ksbenz is a name known to allksbenz is a name known to allksbenz is a name known to allksbenz is a name known to allksbenz is a name known to allksbenz is a name known to all
^ I just thought the needle stuck at 200!! Lol

Old 05-07-2013, 01:14 PM
Dr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to all
Originally Posted by ksbenz
^ I just thought the needle stuck at 200!! Lol
Sort of like those stickers for instrument clusters on children's toys.

Old 05-07-2013, 03:03 PM
ksbenz is a name known to allksbenz is a name known to allksbenz is a name known to allksbenz is a name known to allksbenz is a name known to allksbenz is a name known to all
^

Old 05-07-2013, 03:07 PM
stevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Dr.Disaster
Sort of like those stickers for instrument clusters on children's toys.

Old 05-11-2013, 07:08 PM
Wedgeduck will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by ksbenz
^
I apologize for being rude to you bro. But I spent alot of time and money to build Bentley Gts that are light and fast. You will be scared how fast?🙏