Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

Bentley Gt 'Stop Too Low'

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-12-2014, 01:29 PM
911law will become famous soon enough911law will become famous soon enough
Exclamation Bentley Gt 'Stop Too Low'

Was installing lowering links on my GT and forgot to place the car into 'Jack Mode'.

After jacking it up, the car now sits like a 4WD and is displaying 'Stop Too Low' on the display.

Any one have experience with how to return the car to normal operating height?

Any help much appreciated.

Old 01-13-2014, 10:13 AM
AE86_SF is on a distinguished road
Typically just driving the car will allow the car to return to normal height. Alternatively, press the suspension height & suspension comfort buttons at the same time for approx. 5-10 seconds. The warning should disappear & the car should return to normal height.

Old 11-30-2020, 08:31 PM
Jurgeenh Borbon is an unknown quantity at this point
How has been working the Aerosus struts? I replaced mine with Arnotts but the seam like cheap crap, new struts, and compressor, also valve body and the car doesn't want to rise, it has MONTHS in the shop almost half year and they have been unable to find the issue.

Old 11-30-2020, 09:06 PM
Administrator
Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Jurgeenh Borbon
How has been working the Aerosus struts? I replaced mine with Arnotts but the seam like cheap crap, new struts, and compressor, also valve body and the car doesn't want to rise, it has MONTHS in the shop almost half year and they have been unable to find the issue.
@Jurgeenh Borbon ,
Neither one of these 2 members have been active since 2015, and 2016...
This thread you dug up is from 2014, and neither of the 2 members mentioned anything about "Aerosus", maybe you replied to the wrong thread...

Johnny

Last edited by Johnny Hotspur GT; 11-30-2020 at 09:11 PM.
Old 12-03-2020, 02:21 AM
John Fiammetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Fiammetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Fiammetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Fiammetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Fiammetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Fiammetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Fiammetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Fiammetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Fiammetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Fiammetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Fiammetta has a reputation beyond repute
Start all over .
Put it in Jack mode . Jack up all four corners together remove the “ lowering links “ I assume they are aftermarket height sensors replace with the OEM , take it for a run so it’s re establishes itself....hopefully ?
Then Jack mode and replace the links with all four corners gangling together before anything moves and repeat .
Check the new links are fitted / connected the right way they are only height sensors re calibrated to fool it ride 10 mm or what ever lower in normal use ,

Old 12-04-2020, 05:46 PM
Jurgeenh Borbon is an unknown quantity at this point
I already make the suspension work, I connected my Autel scanner and there is an option that says ''bring suspension to normal height'', voila, the thing is that the new Arnott struts allow the vehicle to drop to the ground in 3 days sitting in the garage.
Arnotts seems like cheap junk, I already had to replace one in the Bentley and one in my Mercedes.